Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2014, 11:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN;74037839.

Also, it [I
is [/I]her fault her parents are dead.

)

Katherine didn't kill her parents, Klaus did.
So I am not sure how it was Katherine's fault that Klaus slaughtered her parents.
Katherine ran to save herself from Klaus....she could never have predicted that Klaus would kill her family.
Old 01-25-2014, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
You know what though honestly I don't really care if Elena gets bent of shape on whoever disagrees with her on her relationship with Damon. She never cared too much what people say in the past why does it matter to her now. They all have been judgemental to each other one way or another. Like Elena just got judgey with Stefan sleeping with Katherine so to me they all do it just this show wants to make Caroline the example of it each and every time.
I think Elena will always be judgy when it comes to Stefan. She doesn't love him anymore,but she does care who he's involved with or what he does. I don't know if it's guilt,but she's his ex-She'll never be on the same level as Caroline.

The only one who doesn't mind people's business at all is Matt. Bonnie let it go awhile ago,but she did get vocal about how much she disliked Damon.
Old 01-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I think Elena will always be judgy when it comes to Stefan. She doesn't love him anymore,but she does care who he's involved with or what he does. I don't know if it's guilt,but she's his ex-She'll never be on the same level as Caroline.

The only one who doesn't mind people's business at all is Matt. Bonnie let it go awhile ago,but she did get vocal about how much she disliked Damon.
I like SE or rather I used to ship them hard core but when it comes to Stefan Ex OR not Elena has no say on what he does or judgey rather so again proving my point they all have done it.

and why should anyone let anything go if they don't like him they dont like them, they shouldn't have to hide it just because of Elena when she would feel the same way against someone she doesnt like.
Old 01-25-2014, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

They shouldn't,but in the beginning, everyone was on the "I hate Damon" train until probably season 3. Bonnie had an actual, objective reason for disliking him, even if none of them should have to hide their opinions.

It's fine to dislike whoever,but pounding it repeatedly is irritating. Every single time Tyler and Klauss get mentioned, I roll my eyes. Who cares? We get it and they hate each other. Then again,I thought Tyler's presence was unnecessary and awkward. I like MT,but he has no point on the show anymore. Tbh, he'd e better off on The Originals making attempts against Klaus.
Old 01-25-2014, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

It is irritating.

And yes, Damon gave people many reasons to dislike him. He hurt a lot of the main characters, and was pretty much a douche. That being said, most of what he did he did with his emotions turned off. We've seen how both Stefan, crazy body part playing guy, was when his emotions go off & Elena, mini Katherine only dumber, is with her emotions off.

So emotions off? If Stefan and Elena get passes for it, then so does he.

That being said, I like Caroline. One of my favorite characters. The only sticker I get is her need to bash Damon. Even Bonnie is on team Damon these days. And I'm not saying Caroline doesn't have good reason to dislike him, she does. But she never brings it up with him.

It's all passive aggressive through Elena.

I ship no one with Elena. Even if I dislike Stefan most of the time, he is soo much worse when he's with her. Same with Damon. The girl is like a black hole. All common since vanishes, and we have to put up with her making plans.

Elena plans suck. And always fail. Every single one for the last 5 years.

Tyler doesn't belong here anymore. There's no point to him. Even his vengeance towards Klaus is rather pointless, because he just sucks at it so badly. I mean, baby killing? Any one who liked him before had to take a strong look at him after that.

Even Klaus couldn't stay mad at the baby bump for more then 5 minutes at a time.

So all in all, decent episode because of the returns of some favorite characters. But nothing too exciting and new.

And of course Katherine wont stay in Elena. Even though she's a lot cooler, Elena is the main character. Kill off the main character? This isn't BBC, so no she's safe.

Will K/E go after Stefan while trying to keep Elena's body? Of course she will.

Will Bonnie vanish for the whole episode, and or baby gilbert, of course they will.

Episodes shouldn't be this predicable. It's like I'm watching a cartoon by now.

): )
Old 01-25-2014, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Also I think it's very predictable Katherine (while being in Elena's body) is going to tell Damon she never loved him and that her true love is Stefan and the moment they get back together they are going to reveal it was actually Katherine and not Elena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
She's a hypocrite because she's always judging Elena's relationship with Damon. Then she goes and sleeps with Klaus who has done insane things to all of them especially the former ~love of her life.

So yeah, she can sleep with who she wants but she's definitely a massive hypocrite.
I agree that they have turned Caroline into a massive hypocrite. I just can't like her anymore.

She can sleep with whoever she wants but now she needs to stop judging everyone and look at herself.

Also I read one of Julie Plec's interviews and she implied DE = KC. I thought saying that was really dumb because the characters and the couples storylines are very different. Besides some people might ship both couples but others only ship one of them or hate both.
JP should have said it was an episode for the "fans" (like Candice said) or talk about the evolution of the characters and the other stuff she usually says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
Elena being woken up by her friends, and told to get over it. Sorry Elena, it's been 8 hours since your broke up, but time to move on.
I didn't like that scene. Especially because Elena has hurting and Caroline acted like it was the happiest day of her entire life. I get that she doesn't like Damon but Elena needed space and not someone celebrating Damon broke up with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
This is one of the reasons I don't like the Originals. By S3,things changed and the original cast stopped being as important. The Jeremy and Tyler bromance ended, Anna/Jeremy suddenly came back and the entire Mikaelson clan overshadowed everyone else. I'm not even going to start on what happened to poor Alaric.

I know Jeremy isn't in the books,but they still should have elaborated on the original cast.

I wish Matt and Stefan had scenes. In the books,they have an epic bromance. I feel like Stefan doesn't really have any friends, aside from Caroline. He and Bonnie could be friends,but they never really interacted much.
It sucks that they never gave Tyler/Jeremy more scenes together because during S1-S2 a lot of people were interested in their storyline and they even had some shippers.

The Matt/Stefan friendship was supposed to happen in S2 but they dropped that storyline and never explained why.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Administrator

I finally got to watch this last episode and it was mostly a boring waste of time, except for the Katherine and Stefan scenes. You really got to see the huge difference between what type of a person Stefan is versus what type of a person Damon is in their final scenes with Katherine. Where Damon was cruel and taunting, Stefan was kind and empathetic, and their final scene was full of tenderness and forgiveness on Stefan’s part. I’ll never understand why Elena chose Damon over Stefan, because Stefan is so much of a better person than Damon. A lot of people predicted that Katherine would take over Elena’s body, so it was no surprise that it happened, but I feel confident that everyone will discover the switch soon enough and that Elena will eventually end up as a human again.

One thing that I also noticed in this episode is that Paul and Nina really brought their A Game to their scenes as Stefan and Katherine. I know we make fun of the often sub-par acting on this show, but I thought they really shined in their scenes together, especially in that final scene where Stefan made all of Katherine's guilt and pain go away to the point where he wiped out the blood and horror of Katherine's dream about her family and he tenderly told her that she was 17 years old and that none of it (her family's slaughter at the hands of Klaus) was her fault. Compare that scene with the scene where Damon basically created that horrifying dream where Katherine saw all of her family dead, and he cruelly taunted her about it and he told her that everything that happened to her family was her fault, and you really get to see how much of a more compassionate and kind person Stefan is versus Damon.

The Klaus and Caroline scene and the Matt and Rebekah scenes literally came from nowhere but I do think that Klaus and Caroline have a lot of chemistry.

It was nice to see some long departed characters come back briefly, but overall, I feel that this was a lackluster 100th episode.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-25-2014, 04:56 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrinaa (View Post)
Katherine didn't kill her parents, Klaus did.
So I am not sure how it was Katherine's fault that Klaus slaughtered her parents.
Katherine ran to save herself from Klaus....she could never have predicted that Klaus would kill her family.
This! I can't believe how anyone can say that was her fault.

Old 01-25-2014, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I ship no one with Elena. Even if I dislike Stefan most of the time, he is soo much worse when he's with her. Same with Damon. The girl is like a black hole. All common since vanishes, and we have to put up with her making plans. Elena plans suck. And always fail. Every single one for the last 5 years.

I could stand her in the beginning,but by mid-S3,I couldn't stand her. I can still ship Elena with someone, though. Elena/DIARY=OTP.

Quote:
Tyler doesn't belong here anymore. There's no point to him. Even his vengeance towards Klaus is rather pointless, because he just sucks at it so badly. I mean, baby killing? Any one who liked him before had to take a strong look at him after that.

Even Klaus couldn't stay mad at the baby bump for more then 5 minutes at a time.
Wait, baby-killing? Which episode was this?

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 01-25-2014 at 05:35 PM
Old 01-25-2014, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Where Damon was cruel and taunting, Stefan was kind and empathetic, and their final scene was full of tenderness and forgiveness on Stefan’s part. I’ll never understand why Elena chose Damon over Stefan, because Stefan is so much of a better person than Damon.
Stefan was an idiot. 'She's a survivor'. Honestly, Katherine spent 500+ years screwing people over, and the last few seasons screwing Stefan and Damon over, not to mention the rest of the cast.

Stefan isn't a good person because he forgave her, he's an idiot. Because of course she was going to screw everyone over again. Because it's Katherine.

Also, Stefan is mentally unstable. Half the time he's a mindless sap, the other half he's ripping people limb from limb and playing with the parts. PLAYING WITH THE PARTS. That's straight up serial killer stuff.

Quote:
Wait, baby-killing? Which episode was this?
Tyler wanted to kill Haley, and her baby bump. Then when she got away, the next episode he was trying to get all the vamps in the city to ban together and kill Haley and the baby bump again, before Rebekah broke his neck and forbid it.

So yeah, wanting to murder a pregnant girl? Makes him a douche in my book.

): )
Old 01-25-2014, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)

Also, Stefan is mentally unstable. Half the time he's a mindless sap, the other half he's ripping people limb from limb and playing with the parts. PLAYING WITH THE PARTS. That's straight up serial killer stuff. ): )
It is,but I suppose Stefan's dark side gets let go b/c he tries so hard to control it.

Quote:
Tyler wanted to kill Haley, and her baby bump. Then when she got away, the next episode he was trying to get all the vamps in the city to ban together and kill Haley and the baby bump again, before Rebekah broke his neck and forbid it.

So yeah, wanting to murder a pregnant girl? Makes him a douche in my book.

What the ?! No one is okay with killing babies, which is why GoT pissed people off so much. I wonder if Caroline ever found out,b/c that's just too much. It doesn't make him a douche,it makes him a monster. How does her handing over the hybrids make trying to kill a fetus okay?

Ugh...the show has no business trying to bring him back. He's just as evil as Klaus is. I stopped lurking at the spoiler thread since people call Damon things like a rapist,but I seriously doubt his line goes that far. Killing babies is beyond abhorrent.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I finally got to watch this last episode and it was mostly a boring waste of time, except for the Katherine and Stefan scenes. You really got to see the huge difference between what type of a person Stefan is versus what type of a person Damon is in their final scenes with Katherine. Where Damon was cruel and taunting, Stefan was kind and empathetic, and their final scene was full of tenderness and forgiveness on Stefan’s part. I’ll never understand why Elena chose Damon over Stefan, because Stefan is so much of a better person than Damon. A lot of people predicted that Katherine would take over Elena’s body, so it was no surprise that it happened, but I feel confident that everyone will discover the switch soon enough and that Elena will eventually end up as a human again.

One thing that I also noticed in this episode is that Paul and Nina really brought their A Game to their scenes as Stefan and Katherine. I know we make fun of the often sub-par acting on this show, but I thought they really shined in their scenes together, especially in that final scene where Stefan made all of Katherine's guilt and pain go away to the point where he wiped out the blood and horror of Katherine's dream about her family and he tenderly told her that she was 17 years old and that none of it (her family's slaughter at the hands of Klaus) was her fault. Compare that scene with the scene where Damon basically created that horrifying dream where Katherine saw all of her family dead, and he cruelly taunted her about it and he told her that everything that happened to her family was her fault, and you really get to see how much of a more compassionate and kind person Stefan is versus Damon.

The Klaus and Caroline scene and the Matt and Rebekah scenes literally came from nowhere but I do think that Klaus and Caroline have a lot of chemistry.

It was nice to see some long departed characters come back briefly, but overall, I feel that this was a lackluster 100th episode.
Stefan is flawless. Perfect bb is perfect
Old 01-25-2014, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Baby killing or what not I still like Tyler. They've more or less retconned the storyline at this stage especially on TO as they need to pimp Hayley out to be less of a jerk but her betrayal and Klaus's vengence is what led to his mother being killed so as stupid as the storyline was overall I don't think he's suddenly this disgusting awful person. At least not when compared to some of the crap the others have pulled. I'm not going to judge his morals when we've Damon being abusive, Stefan ripping off everyone's heads and Klaus murdering everything and anything who doesn't like his pony drawings .

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-25-2014, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

It's still vile, though. I'm not sure whether or not Klaus could kill a baby or a pregnant woman,but I don't feel like being naive.

Haley is a jerk and what she did pissed me off,but why drag her baby into it? I mean, he can get revenge on her afterwards. You'd think that someone who wants it badly enough could/would wait. I stopped watching last season at some point, but I'm assuming the child is Klaus's. It's so gross to want to kill his child and Tyler should be better than that.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

How old was Katherine's younger sister when Klaus killed her? Not a newborn but she wasn't that old.

Hayley's baby is going to be really powerful and it's blood can control hybrids or something. I was only half paying attention to the episode of TO he was in. I couldn't take it seriously when they retconned things and had Hayley calling him a traitor etc but yeah, he wanted to end her pregnancy because I think the baby would somehow make Klaus more powerful. It's a lot to handle yes but it's not as simple as he wanted to chop up the baby and eat it in front of her just cause .

I don't think Hayley was aware that the baby was going to be powerful because her and Elijah were angry at Klaus as they thought he knew and he had one of his tantrums.

That was the last episode I watched though.

My Tumblr
My Twitter