Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2011, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

edit: .

Last edited by Brucas <3; 10-13-2011 at 06:01 PM
Old 10-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
These are my favorite kinds of episodes. Where EVERYBODY has stuff to do.
AGREE. These are my favs when everyone is involved in the same plot.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some things are a little contrived but I am entertained.

Where are Bonnie and Matt?

Kinda lovin' how Stefan didn't give a damn about Damon/Elena. He was like, "do your thang, kids."

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy

Last edited by london grammar; 10-13-2011 at 06:02 PM
Old 10-13-2011, 06:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG. I love ripper Stefan!
Old 10-13-2011, 06:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Kinda lovin' how Stefan didn't give a damn about Damon/Elena. He was like, "do your thang, kids."
I loved that Sassy Stefan is going to be so fun to watch.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also don't know why Elena is sooo disgusted with Stefan. She KNOWS he is being compelled. She KNOWS he doesn't want to do this. But yet, she is all cool with cozying up to the brother that willingly and knowingly does crazy things?

Old 10-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Really great episode! I don't read spoilers so I was so sure someone was gonna die

Loved that everyone had something to do.

I'm completely disappointed in the Stefan ripper storyline. He's been compelled to do everything so what we are seeing now isn't even him. I cannot with all the stuff he will be getting away with because of it. Oh well.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I also don't know why Elena is sooo disgusted with Stefan. She KNOWS he is being compelled. She KNOWS he doesn't want to do this. But yet, she is all cool with cozying up to the brother that willingly and knowingly does crazy things?
These are the problems I have with her. But I guess they're trying to tell us that "she's only human" and she can't help but be drawn to Damon and blah, blah....whatever lol I'm just glad we won't be seeing Stefan moping over DE.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not much of a fan of Delena or Stelena, but I think it's just a plot point for her and Damon to hook up. I don't think this makes Elena look good at all.

Quote:
I'm completely disappointed in the Stefan ripper storyline. He's been compelled to do everything so what we are seeing now isn't even him. I cannot with all the stuff he will be getting away with because of it. Oh well.
I don't get why it's a problem really. Before tonight's episode, all the things he did over the summer was because of his own free will and they knew about it and was ok with it. This right here shouldn't make a difference.

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 10-13-2011 at 06:20 PM
Old 10-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually really liked this episode! Way better than last week for me

- I was SO happy that Damon resisted Katherine. While I thought the kiss was hot I'm glad that she doesn't own him anymore! I'm so happy about that. Actually I was pretty satisfied w/all of Damon's stuff this episode. Love Jeremy/Damon scenes! Loved that last scene w/him & Elena!

- My man Klaus was a true BAMF this episode. I just loved it all. & I friggin love Rebekah too! She's a total badass. They make a great team. Too bad they ruined the Stefan/Klaus bromance though so now Stefan's his servant & not his friend

- I'm not sure how I feel about Tyler being a hybrid & is it just me or did he & Caroline put up like little to no fight. It was kinda weird how passive they were. Although I know it would be stupid to try to fight against an original they didn't even try.

- All the Bonnie & Matt stuff was weird. Is that going somewhere. It was just strange that she was there when he woke up & they were sharing so many moments, I don't know how I feel about that since I ship Beremy & don't want Jeremy getting hurt. I was happy to see Matt get some focus though, good for him.

- One thing that bugged me was that Stefan was able to fight against Klaus's compulsion I can't even w/this show. If they're going establish these rules then why do they break them. I mean first we have Bill show us that you can train your mind against it & now this. At this rate compelling is going to just become completely useless.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jeremy is/was basically emotionally cheating with Bonnie for like 3 months. So, if anybody is getting hurt, it looks like it's Bonnie. :/ Jeremy didn't seem too concerned with answering her calls/texts this episode.

Old 10-13-2011, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Jeremy is/was basically emotionally cheating with Bonnie for like 3 months. So, if anybody is getting hurt, it looks like it's Bonnie. :/ Jeremy didn't seem too concerned with answering her calls/texts this episode.
But in his defense he wasn't cheating on her w/a human, I wasn't happy w/his secret keeping don't get me wrong but he did finally come clean. I had no issue w/Matt & Bonnie bonding but it just felt like maybe something was being set up there... IF something were to happen between Matt & Bonnie it would be weird IMO since he's Jeremy's friend & alive. But maybe nothing will come of it & it was just a one episode thing.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the Matt/Bonnie vibe but I would be totally fine with just a friendship.

This show needs more friendships. And maybe it was a way to incorporate Matt into the supernatural aspect a bit more.

Old 10-13-2011, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

bonnie & matt friendship/hook up would be cool!
Old 10-13-2011, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bonnie and Matt are friends in the books, I like that they're bringing that aspect over.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)