Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)

Cool. Let me know what you think of it... i am absoluterly determined to finish it, even if it takes rereading whole the thing from the first chapter.

And on this note, i'll warn that you might find the beginning a little creepy. But in a good way i hope.
Thanks for the link!! I'll leave a review after I catch up as well; I vaguely remember this story but it's been ages since I read it, so I'm gonna reread over it.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Wonderful. I'll give a read to your AU when you post it. I never gave a thought to Katerina/Mikael but i might be intrigued now you brought it up. And i will review as well, of course.
Awesome, thank you! BTW, I friended you at livejournal - message_send - and it's totally cool if you don't friend back, but I wanted to give you a heads up that I'm totally LJ stalking you now.

(Finished the first chapter - loving it! Also added the story to the Jeremy/Anna C2 at ff.net, hope you don't mind!)

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSlash (View Post)
Thanks for the link!! I'll leave a review after I catch up as well; I vaguely remember this story but it's been ages since I read it, so I'm gonna reread over it.
sharing was my pleasure and pride.

i am always happy to do my part to spread the Janna love.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 11-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkrocker (View Post)
Awesome, thank you! BTW, I friended you at livejournal - message_send - and it's totally cool if you don't friend back, but I wanted to give you a heads up that I'm totally LJ stalking you now.
I saw that, checked your profile, recognized your other name from deviant art and friended you back. So the stalking will be pretty much even now.

Quote:
(Finished the first chapter - loving it! Also added the story to the Jeremy/Anna C2 at ff.net, hope you don't mind!)
Thank you!
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 11-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I saw that, checked your profile, recognized your other name from deviant art and friended you back. So the stalking will be pretty much even now.

Thank you!
Mutual stalking commences! Mwuhahahahaha!

You know, I really hate how things went down with Anna and Jeremy and Bonnie, and then all the Beremy vs. Janna stuff, because it could have been so much more awesome if Anna remained, and she and Jeremy hooked up, and she and Bonnie became friends - because then instead of history repeating itself, it's like history fixes itself, with Pearl's daughter and the latest Gilbert happily together, and the Bennett witch on good terms with them without plotting behind Anna's back and semi-blackmailing Jeremy, ala Emily and Jonathan.

That could have been fun. And Caroline could have joined them, and Tyler, and they could have been the Damon police.

You're welcome, BTW! (Also, I have posted the first chapter of the Mikael/Katerina AU at ff.net - I've got six and a third more chapters written, but I'm waiting a week to two weeks between updating so that if my inspiration starts slowing down I'll have some chapters on reserve. )

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Mutual stalking commences! Mwuhahahahaha!

You know, I really hate how things went down with Anna and Jeremy and Bonnie, and then all the Beremy vs. Janna stuff, because it could have been so much more awesome if Anna remained, and she and Jeremy hooked up, and she and Bonnie became friends - because then instead of history repeating itself, it's like history fixes itself, with Pearl's daughter and the latest Gilbert happily together, and the Bennett witch on good terms with them without plotting behind Anna's back and semi-blackmailing Jeremy, ala Emily and Jonathan.

That could have been fun. And Caroline could have joined them, and Tyler, and they could have been the Damon police.

You're welcome, BTW! (Also, I have posted the first chapter of the Mikael/Katerina AU at ff.net - I've got six and a third more chapters written, but I'm waiting a week to two weeks between updating so that if my inspiration starts slowing down I'll have some chapters on reserve. )
So many missed opportunities for greatness with TVD.

I wish they went with repairing history instead od repeating it, too.

i'll read your fic tomorrow if i can... bookwork calls for me now.

I am already behind with the work, damn.

See you tomorrow!
Old 11-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

See you tomorrow!
Aww, poo! Night! Good luck with the studying and the exams!

You'll have at least one review for your story in the morning!

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-18-2011, 04:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

See you tomorrow!
Night!! Good luck with the exams!!
Old 11-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

I miss JA goodness on tumblr, when we got those scenes with them it was filled with pretty gifs and arts

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 11-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
I miss JA goodness on tumblr, when we got those scenes with them it was filled with pretty gifs and arts
There's still a pretty nice amount, least with the blogs I'm following, and I also reblog a lot of Janna stuff. I also help run a Janna dedicated blog with a fellow shipper, if you want I could share the link to it.

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-19-2011, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There's still a pretty nice amount, least with the blogs I'm following, and I also reblog a lot of Janna stuff. I also help run a Janna dedicated blog with a fellow shipper, if you want I could share the link to it.
Yes, of course I want

Old 11-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Yes, of course I want
Here you go! I only pop up when you're thinking about me

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-19-2011, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thank you sweety

Old 11-19-2011, 11:02 AM
Passionate Fan

You're very welcome! Always happy to share the Janna love!

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-19-2011, 04:43 PM
Extreme Fan

I feel stupid for not following that tumblr already.

Though I have to ask, and I'm sure this has been brought up already, but Annabelle Johnson? I get that it's probably a fake name like Elijah Smith, but it was never even brought up on the show.