Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
I feel like when ever someone tells someone else "It's never gonna happen," it makes me want it to happen even more LOL.
me too. I root for the underdog couples a good portion of the time. I like the couples that no one will ever think can work.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Loyal Fan

I can wait until s4 or s5... If they start developing properly, it's gonna take a lot of time so I'm okay with it

Damon/Elena are having a huge build-up, I don't why that wouldn't work with Stefan/Caroline too

But as season 2 is concerned... MORE SCENES PLEASE!!! lol

"I think Blair is Dan’s soul mate" - Penn Badgley
JASON MEWES F'KIN WATCHES TVD! Icon made out of thequeenofdrama's graphic
Tumblr
Old 02-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The longer the build up for them, the better the chance they;ll last. It'll build a good foundation for them to be friends first and then something more.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree, that's what's happening with Delena, friends first(with a lot of bumps on the road lol) and then something more...

I think it'll be fairly easier to build a Stefan/Caroline relationship than a Damon/Elena one, because you know... Stefan is "the good one" lol

At the beggining of the season I was so afraid that they were gonna kill off Caroline off the show, but then she became such a popular character that now it's almost,if not impossible, to get rid of her

I think it's safe to say that she's the Nº3 favorite character behind Elena and Damon? I don't know, but she's pretty high up there...

So yeah... I can definetly see something more for them in the future

"I think Blair is Dan’s soul mate" - Penn Badgley
JASON MEWES F'KIN WATCHES TVD! Icon made out of thequeenofdrama's graphic
Tumblr
Old 02-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

We need a new thread.

I'm really trying to not get my hopes up for next episode, but I just can't. It's been so long since we got scenes.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 02-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Making Caroline a vampire has certainly made her more useful in the show. It'd be a HUGE mistake to get rid of her. Caroline is def. my favorite female on the show.

Quote:
I think it'll be fairly easier to build a Stefan/Caroline relationship than a Damon/Elena one, because you know... Stefan is "the good one" lol
it's also easier to build SC than DE b/c Caroline hasn't ever done anything ******* to Stefan or vice versa.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Continue in the new thread.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson