Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

No, I kind of agree too Nat. I think he reached his break point. He was spiraling and seemed like he wanted an out as well, but didn't have it in him to go for it himself.

The decisions the characters make on the show are usually in the grey area I find. It's not so black and white, right and wrong.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Absolute Fan

I wish some people would stop ranting on Elena for getting Damon to compel Jeremy to leave. She was trying to protect her brother, to let him have a normal life and whatever childhood-teen-years he could still have left. I mean, how can anyone not see how hard it was for Elena to let go of her only blood family and send him away?

But she just wanted him to be away from all this, how can that be selfish and wrong? She's right, he is just 16, he shouldn't have to face all of this heart-ache. She's his big sister, she just wants to protect him.

And for some people to have the audacity to say Elena doesn't love Jeremy or just wants to be in control is just so insulting and makes me angry!

How can all of this not be love?

Heck, if I could compel my baby brother to forget every bad thing in life and send him away to be safe and normal, I totally would.

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 01-07-2012, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

I don't it was meant it that harshly, hon.

I do agree with you though. I'd probably do the same and you could totally feel the heartbreak from her in that scene. It was all over her face. She was out of options and Jer was becoming a shell of himself.

Do you have a link to that photoset by the way? I love it!
Old 01-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
Heck, if I could compel my baby brother to forget every bad thing in life and send him away to be safe and normal, I totally would.
I would do that, too in a heartbeat.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree especially because she is kind of his guardian. I mean yes they have Alaric but he's not legally their guardian as far as I know so she must be since she's 18. She's basically a sort of "parent" in his life so it makes total sense to me that she would make this decision. It's not like she made it lightly either, she was still agonizing about it afterwards but with weighing the pros and cons, it's best that he stays out of town. She made a deal with Klaus for him not to be harmed, she's sending Jeremy away to have a better life - I think this is a way for him to survive this ordeal.

Beautiful beautiful photoset BTW, I will miss their scenes so much!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-13-2012, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When Jeremy left town, Elena compeling him. I guess she had to though. It sucks Jeremy has to leave.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad she let him go! Sometimes, I think it is better to let someone go until the crisis is gone instead of keeping him and risking his life too many times. I'd do the same thing in a heartbeat
Old 01-17-2012, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think this is much different from the previous time where she was just taking his feelings away, that just basically numbed whatever pain he was feeling Jeremy made it sound like. Maybe those emotions are something he could have handled in time if given a chance. This however is trying to make sure he doesn't end up dead, there's no other way to ensure that. Even if she made that deal w/ Klaus, he can decide to double cross her at any moment even if she did give him Rebekah. This is just his best chance to actually survive all the danger around him.

The Vampire Diaries Art

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-17-2012, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

Exactly, she gave him the best alternative she could ever give him so he could survive. It is not like they will never see each other ever again, he lives with people she knows, she will probably visit them when she won't be busy fighting with vampires/originals
Old 03-22-2012, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire Diaries

harmonica solo!

The Vampire Diaries Art

I was so glad to have these two back in the episode again! He had to come back, he just has to. Although I do love hearing that he's happy w/ friends and a dog and doing well in school. I just miss them and obviously they miss each other.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I liked that scene between them. Yeah i was glad to hear Jeremy was doing so well. Kinda makes me wonder if he's gonna POP back up in MF to surprise Elena.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, i read the episode discussion and I'm so excited to see them again.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Aww, Jeremy! I actually missed you! Which surprised ME because I don’t like Jeremy that much. I seriously thought that we’d see him have a girl tied up to his bed or something, but good thing he’s still “nice” and “normal” Jeremy And yeah, I loved the moment with them too.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

I've been rewatching their scene all morning!

I need him to come back already
Old 04-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterboyz (View Post)
Aww, Jeremy! I actually missed you! Which surprised ME because I don’t like Jeremy that much. I seriously thought that we’d see him have a girl tied up to his bed or something, but good thing he’s still “nice” and “normal” Jeremy And yeah, I loved the moment with them too.
and I've heard that people thought there'd be bodies on the floor! That would have made for a much more shocking ending but I'm glad they kept it sweet...for now.

The Vampire Diaries Art

I can't wait to see what comes of their scenes when the show comes back.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)