Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2014, 12:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Dance Back From The Grave {1x12} Episode Discussion

1x12: Dance Back From The Grave

January 28th, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description : Flashback to 1919 — Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), still angered by recent events, refuses to help Klaus (Joseph Morgan) when a gruesome discovery is made in the Cauldron. Rebekah (Claire Holt) is on alert when she uncovers the remnants of a sacrifice down by the docks and immediately realizes that it’s the work of a dangerous warlock from their past. Meanwhile, when Elijah (Daniel Gillies) gets some information that Rebekah may be in trouble, he and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) set off to find her. At Rousseau’s, Cami (Leah Pipes) comforts Marcel, who opens up and shares some details of his past with her, but things quickly spiral out of control when an unexpected visitor shows up. Finally, a violent confrontation ensues when Klaus faces off against a powerful force with an unmatched advantage over him. Daniella Pineda also stars.
Directed by: Rob Hardy
Written by: Michael Russo and Michael Narducci.

PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 01-28-2014, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Thanks gurl
Old 01-28-2014, 05:27 PM
Moderator Manager

YW!!

I'll only watch tomorrow, but I'm curious about the episode
Old 01-28-2014, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

nice Thierry... well, at least that might punt a cramp in him and Rebekah having a fling. Running away while Papa Tunde works his magic on Rebekah. Guess she found out what happened to that lost magic.

Marcel... I mean, I feel for him losing Davina. He is certainly taking it hard. oh good lord its Cami. I was enjoying the episode. Love Leah, hate Cami. So torn. Not to self, next time confronted by vampire. Step 1 for anti-vampire defense: grab empty battle and prepare for bar fight. Step 2: Tell them that you are taking vervain before they try anything which of course protects from being compelled but I don't believe from having a neck snapped, etc. Great plan.

Well, it appears Haley and Elijah are on the road to happiness and puppies.

So now we have Marcel in uniform () talking to Cami about 1919 and people who go against Klaus. If only he had encouraged her than maybe we'd be rid of her

Okay... that's a tad weird. the snake thing. so now he has Rebekah flowing through him. Guess that is how he beats down Klaus.

Sum up for the Haley/Elijah scene:

Theirry: There's a bad ass warlock who desicated an original vampire by touching her.
Elijah: I'll check it out.
Haley: Me too.
Elijah: No, its safe here. Stay.
Haley: Pssh, no. Rebekah's my friend and a pregnant werewolf can kick some powerful warlocks' a**!
Theirry: Don't tell Klaus.
Elijah: Ok. Let's go.

I mean, yes, by all means. One original vampire is taken out by this person so I will go with ... one original vampire to confront the person who took out, wait for it, one original vampire. But the difference will be a relatively defenseless pregnant girl seeing as its not a full moon and she's can't change anyways. Meanwhile, we will leave behind the vampires lounging in the courtyard who might tip the scale to our advantage. Fantastic plan.

and oh, by the way.. while we're at it lets not tell Klaus about the appearance of this person either. Cause, you know, that would be bad.

Except for its Cami who actually told Klaus. Papa Tunde is kind of awesome. Shame that that he probably won't make it out alive.

So naturally to cover their brilliant plan of having Haley search for Papa they have the blood of a witch ( the baby) break the circle around Rebekah. So ok. You're plan for a stupid idea is to use the blood of the baby. Gotcha. Creating hybrids with baby = bad. Breaking mystical circles with baby blood = good. We are on the same page. Don't get me wrong. I get the difference. But since Elijah has vampire speed you'd think he'd be able to find one of the other things Sophie mentioned in a matter of moments ( since they don't know that Klaus is getting his butt kicked) anyways.

So now Cami is going to feed Marcel. Thanks, Cami. but stop trying to make her important. Never considering her as more than an annoyance but keep trying as I'm sure you will JP.

WOW! Go Rebekah. That was a freaking awesome scene. I'd give you a hug but my stupid arms don't reach through the dang television screen. Air hug! When couldn't they give her some of this when she was on TVD? She has a point, IMO. Elijah talks about the damage she's doing but he's doing his own far share, in a way. I am really starting to be on Team Rebekah these last few episodes. So Rebekah and Marcel conspired to find Mikael. Kind of saw that one coming.

Rebekah... I take an air hug. that is a not nice thing. and I'm guessing that those witches who are back from the dead are the ones that the spoilers mentioned.

Papa Tunde! He's freaking awesome! Figured he was going to die. Celeste is going to be one BAMF!

so Elijah mets with Celeste in the promo. Kind of what I figured.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

As much as I love Elijah, I completely agree with Rebekah. He'd choose love over family and get mad at Rebekah for doing the same.

I know everybody probably like Klaus, but all he's done for 1000 years is put daggers in his families back.

That's why I dislike how much Elijah is getting changed on this series. When it came to Elena and Katherine, he was willing to kill Klaus and he really could seem to care less about Finn and Kol deaths, so for now for him to be all family 100% of the time is just too much.

I do feel Rebekah, I believes of course she loves Klaus but Klaus just makes things so difficult... I'm just awaiting for the next time he daggers Rebekah or Elijah.
I hope Rebekah could get happiness someday.

An okay episode.
Oh and how was Marcel able to drink Cami blood if she was supposedly on vervain? okay then... and I don't really understand why people hate Cami so much...........
Old 01-28-2014, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Meh at the Hayley/Elijah scenes. Not feeling them anymore. They were alright in the beginning, but they overdo it so much now.

Celeste, I like the slow-burn thing she is doing. She's not being obvious at all.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-28-2014, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

^

not really regarding Elijah. He stabbed the whole scooby gang in the back when Klaus said he'd reunite him with his family when they were close to killing him in the very beginning.

And as for the rest... sure, he has and he did. But I kind of hope he kicks someone's a**. If you know the dog is mad, what do you expect to happen when you tease it?

the finale I expect is Klaus vs the world! ( ok, New Orleans) in the finale or Season 2. Cause since he is a tad of a sociopath he likely won't react well to know that everyone in his "family" is plotting, plotted or knew of said plots

as for why I hate Cami...simply put, she literally has no point. Her sole purpose to is to be a sooth sayer for Klaus. That and they try to make her be so tough and I just laugh my ass off.

^

agree on liking Celeste. Though from the promo the secret is blown next episode or she comes clean . Something
Old 01-28-2014, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I hope they don't have Celeste come clean that early. What was the point of all this build-up?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-28-2014, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

no idea... but it IS JP so
Old 01-28-2014, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
^

not really regarding Elijah. He stabbed the whole scooby gang in the back when Klaus said he'd reunite him with his family when they were close to killing him in the very beginning.

And as for the rest... sure, he has and he did. But I kind of hope he kicks someone's a**. If you know the dog is mad, what do you expect to happen when you tease it?

as for why I hate Cami...simply put, she literally has no point. Her sole purpose to is to be a sooth sayer for Klaus. That and they try to make her be so tough and I just laugh my ass off.
Well actually Elijah was going to kill him and rip his heart out and Klaus talked his way out of it by saying his family was still alive, and then the betrayal happened... and that was the moment we really realized how important family was for Elijah... although he wasn't really too sadden by Finn and Kol's death.. I blame the writing on that though.

There is no way TO Elijah would even think about trying to rip Klaus heart out. lol

I think a lot of characters don't has no point though. I love Bonnie, but all she is on the show is sadly a plot device whenever everybody needs some magic. Caroline is just turning onto a love interest... no idea what Tyler is. Jeremy? why did they bring him back again. Matt... um yeah.
I guess TVD and TO are two different shows though. lol
Going back to TVD, can they please give her more screen time!!!!!! although I don't watch it anymore, I'm still over at the Kat board to keep me updated. lolol

From what I've seen with Cami though, it feels like they are trying to make her as a strong female character... probably she need to turn into a vamp and more people will like her. Like during Season 1 of TVD, Caroline wasn't the most liked character at all, it's when she became a vampire her popularity sky-rocked...
Old 01-28-2014, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

different shows and plus, to me at least, she's more boring than paint drying.

none of those characters were introduced as a one shot. they became that through lazy and bad writing.

Klaus NEVER said they were still alive. Just that he didn't bury them under the ocean and that he would reunite Elijah with them.

Klaus " I didn't bury them at sea. Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them"
Old 01-28-2014, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
the finale I expect is Klaus vs the world! ( ok, New Orleans) in the finale or Season 2. Cause since he is a tad of a sociopath he likely won't react well to know that everyone in his "family" is plotting, plotted or knew of said plots
No, I think the finale will be the opposite. Everyone is technically already against him, Elijah not so much, but the finale will likely have them finally acting like a family for once, and then Rebekah will get an effing brain and quit with these retconned mood swings. I'm still surprised that I'm surprised about her trying to find Mikael.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

See, I like Rebekah...

and while they might act like a family then... he'll find out eventually. and unless they go completely OOC... he's not the sort that would react well to that.

Loving Rebekah right now... about time the girl IMO found her brain and stood up for herself. Her timing really sucks though... as for her trying to find Mikael... not that surprised. A tad disappointed since she really doesn't have quite as much moral high ground but regardless, still loving her so much more on here than I ever did on TVD.

Marcel, not sure he's against him yet. Davina situation is not helping but I don't think he's truly against him.

But even without Elijah being against him, the fact that he, Marcel and Hayley all knew and didn't tell him? That might not sit well
Old 01-28-2014, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Klaus NEVER said they were still alive. Just that he didn't bury them under the ocean and that he would reunite Elijah with them.

Klaus " I didn't bury them at sea. Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them"
I'm pretty sure that's implying they were alive though. Originals can't die and at the time Elijah was trying to find the bodies, none of them were aware that mystic falls had white oak on the wickery bridge. But if Klaus was killed then Elijah would never find them since Klaus was the only one who knew where they were.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

I remember that, but of course we all knew that meant that his family could become un- daggered. Like Klaus dagger Elijah and Rebekah but they weren't really dead. So yeah I remembered that.

I think Elijah at that moment was shocked by that recovery.. so of course Elijah had to keep Klaus alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
I'm pretty sure that's implying they were alive though. Originals can't die and at the time Elijah was trying to find the bodies, none of them were aware that mystic falls had white oak on the wickery bridge. But if Klaus was killed then Elijah would never find them since Klaus was the only one who knew where they were.

Thanks, and basically what I meant. of course that mean they were alive. if Klaus said the bodies were safe, so yeah.