Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I couldn't care less for Hayley's scenes in the show.. I just wish they would stop using the baby as an instrument to solve all problems.... that has gotten old before it even started
I agree ^

about the baby ... "what" he/she is? I mean... they call her "baby hybrid" why? she will be born as a vampire also a werewolf also witch? How can Hayley still be alive with a vampire baby in her? I'm doing my best trying to be open-minded with this kind of fantasy....but its that even "real" having a baby vampire? or they gonna turn the baby :s
Old 01-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Moderator Manager

I avoid thinking about the baby as much as I can.... it's a horrible plot, the kind that makes me roll my eyes whenever mentioned.... so I have no idea what it will be... for I all care, it can be an alien and I wouldn't care about it
Old 01-30-2014, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
If I was Rebekah I would try to use the fact that everybody is worried about the new big evil to form a plan... she doesn't have to put it in action now, but it would be a good time for her to engeneer a good strategy

I gotta admit that the big evil does make me happy with the possibility of the siblings finally working together.
yes, she could use the new time to find a new plan, etc... but probably won't. she seems to actually think on TO... TVD she was about as naive as a babe and was supposedly 1000 years old.

^

as for the baby... I don't particularly care either way. I do agree that its dumb to keep having the child find ways to heal things or accomplish things though... and even more dumb was "hey, lets send Haley with Elijah to a place where an original vampire just got its a** kicked. whats the danger to a pregnant person there?"

LMAO. Or instead of having Elijah toss Thierry into the wall he could have made him take him to where it went down, etc. Anything but no, they had to make it seem that Elijah was impressed with Haley or some thing
Old 01-30-2014, 07:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Apart from what you posted about Rebekah, I completely agree with everything else you posted.... The whole let's protect Hayley, but since she wants to go save Rebekah (from someone powerful enough to take down an Original) let's allow it :roll_eyes:
Old 01-30-2014, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

the other genius part was that no one told Klaus ... yes, lets keep the most indestructible member of the family in the dark about someone who has a great deal of power and is a real threat because we don't want him to know that we're not crazy about him all the time. Clearly, that is more important..

Or that Rebekah was desciated. Or that it was a warlock. Really, lets not tell him anything and let him wander around the Cauldron and see how it works out.

I get it. Haley and Elijah wanted to bond and Theirry didn't want Klaus to know he was hanging with Rebekah but dear god.

If there ever was a good time to let loose a borderline homicidal maniac ( or worse) it would seem to be a time like that. but that's just me.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:55 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Exactly!! roll eye material all around
Old 01-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

yeah... I get questioning his methods but out of everyone his results would generally seem to merit inclusion in those things.

big Rachel Morgan fan (book series) and love Trent/Rachel. Anyways, Rachel was always b*tching at trent and when I think of Klaus right now I think of two scenes:

Rachel: You kill people. All the time. I hate it.

Trent: And you can't. I'm not proud of that particular skill but I'm glad I have it. And you're alive because of it.

I'm not asking for gratitude or understanding but stop rubbing my nose in the ugly things i do to keep you alive."

and then " Let me help you. I can't help if you don't let me"

I get the feeling most characters right now are being so judgemental and hypocritical in some cases that whatever help Klaus might be able to give, he isn't able to
Old 01-31-2014, 06:55 PM
Moderator Manager

As per usual, Jess K got my reactions

Old 01-31-2014, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the video Si! I'm glad it pointed out that Klaus was helping Hayley to make up with Elijah in last weeks ep!

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 01-31-2014, 10:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, I think the dick commentary was unnecessary
Old 02-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

hmm... don't know. it was random but honestly, I didn't have a huge issue with it. Its better than having people be all happy when he does one good thing and forget the rest.
Old 03-15-2018, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I found the episode pretty boring tbh…

This Papa T dude is creepy as hell!

Elijah and Hayley! I love when he grabbed her arm and told her to stay in his sight. He loves her so much.

Klaus trying to stop Cami from giving her blood was sweet. I still like those two together a lot.

Team Rebekah. Elijah should be supporting her and not Klaus. Why the hell do Elijah’s feelings for Hayley have anything to do with the family? I dont see why they have to be related.
Old 03-15-2018, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

This episode isn't my favorite either, but it was good.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-13-2019, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not liking vincent.