Master Fan

Oh I'm sure he likes it
Old 02-20-2014, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the gifs.
Old 02-20-2014, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

He likes when his wifey takes the control

Those gifs you posted... they hurt so much, it was still so good in the beginning, even in a situation difficult as that one When she stabbed her own leg to stop herself from hurting him
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-20-2014, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

YW Rachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
He likes when his wifey takes the control
Yes, he does

Quote:
Those gifs you posted... they hurt so much, it was still so good in the beginning, even in a situation difficult as that one When she stabbed her own leg to stop herself from hurting him
I know! BB girl wanted to blow herself up if she couldn't stop herself bc there's no world without BB boy for her
Old 02-20-2014, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Love it when she throws Damon in bed. He looks so in awe. Like he can't believe this is sweet Elena, totally dominating him.
Old 02-20-2014, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

The last gif with that little smile

And the face he mad in the 2nd one, he was completely bewitched by her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
I know! BB girl wanted to blow herself up if she couldn't stop herself bc there's no world without BB boy for her
That was so intense And I think people didn't understand it completely, the terrible choice she had to make
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-20-2014, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Oh yes, I love Damon's reaction in the DEx scenes... he's completely defenseless, helpless, and he doesn't even care for once He's just "Here I am, take me, take all of me..."

Wifey, yes, I think people underestimate the 'little' issue that Elena wanted to blow BOTH of them up. It wasn't "I want to kill Damon" to her, it was "If I have to kill him, I will go down with him!"
Old 02-20-2014, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh yes, I love Damon's reaction in the DEx scenes... he's completely defenseless, helpless, and he doesn't even care for once He's just "Here I am, take me, take all of me..."
Yeah, "Take me, I'm all yours" I think he really enjoys Elena taking the control, he wants a woman to be a match for him and Elena is, but she is also sweet and caring with him when they make love, all the caress and kiss... like she wants to comfort him and show him all the love he deserves

Quote:
Wifey, yes, I think people underestimate the 'little' issue that Elena wanted to blow BOTH of them up. It wasn't "I want to kill Damon" to her, it was "If I have to kill him, I will go down with him!"
Exactly... I guess people where too busy bitching about the Stefan's memory to understand this too But blowing him up would have meant to follow him in death too, she couldn't risk otherwise
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-20-2014, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think people underestimate the 'little' issue that Elena wanted to blow BOTH of them up. It wasn't "I want to kill Damon" to her, it was "If I have to kill him, I will go down with him!"
Exactly.
Old 02-20-2014, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, "Take me, I'm all yours" I think he really enjoys Elena taking the control, he wants a woman to be a match for him and Elena is, but she is also sweet and caring with him when they make love, all the caress and kiss... like she wants to comfort him and show him all the love he deserves
Exactly! This was the very first time that Damon Salvatore didn't do sex, he made love And he was loved!

Quote:
Exactly... I guess people where too busy bitching about the Stefan's memory to understand this too But blowing him up would have meant to follow him in death too, she couldn't risk otherwise
The SE bone was very annoying. But while the SE bone was so in your face, the DE issue was much more huge. Please, the show even stated that Elena's dreams got planted by Tessa. While we've seen that Elena was not able to face a world without Damon and rather wanted to die with him
The bones are very huge portrayed, but the subtle stuff is way more in DE's corner. Like her proposing to him, her choosing eternity with Damon and being okay losing Stefan on the way, or in this case wanting to die with Damon if she couldn't stop herself.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly! This was the very first time that Damon Salvatore didn't do sex, he made love And he was loved!
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mebgr7WkoT1rnt9eho1_500.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://data1.whicdn.com/images/44912226/thumb.gif[IMG]
THIS The 2nd one is so sweet, her kissing his shoulder/arm And the way she cupped his face I love how it was both sweet and hot

Quote:
The SE bone was very annoying. But while the SE bone was so in your face, the DE issue was much more huge. Please, the show even stated that Elena's dreams got planted by Tessa. While we've seen that Elena was not able to face a world without Damon and rather wanted to die with him
The bones are very huge portrayed, but the subtle stuff is way more in DE's corner. Like her proposing to him, her choosing eternity with Damon and being okay losing Stefan on the way, or in this case wanting to die with Damon if she couldn't stop herself.
I laughed so much for that, couldn't believe it If I think that I even got angry for those and it was all fake

She imagine a future only with him, either human or vampire... and the moment they were in danger and she risked to lose him, she couldn't imagine a future without him and preferred to die

I agree, they're more subtle and everything seems so much more important and stable for that

I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-20-2014, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

I wanted a gif for the shoulder/arm kissing, bc it's one of my faves, but I couldn't find it that fast
I'm sure he never got treated like that. So sweet, so loving, so tender I know it's weird, but those two scenes are to me like Elena is touching/kissing him so carefully as if she could break him And we all know she could (and Katherine did now), but you know what I mean. It must have been such a special experience for Damon to be treated and touched like that

I know, I laughed my ass off when those dreams turned out to be fake. But somehow people still get piled up on that. They ignore all the instances when Elena chose Damon in ways she never chose Stefan Ah well, let them. The subtle things DE got are way more telling than the 'in your face' instances for SE IMO.
That gifset
I miss our bbs so much
Old 02-20-2014, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm sure he never got treated like that. So sweet, so loving, so tender I know it's weird, but those two scenes are to me like Elena is touching/kissing him so carefully as if she could break him And we all know she could (and Katherine did now), but you know what I mean. It must have been such a special experience for Damon to be treated and touched like that
Yeah, they give that feeling Like... she's so careful and sweet with him, she knows how much he suffered for love or better lack of it, I'm sue she doesnt' want him to feel the same again And now Kat ruined everything and made him suffer again! If we'll get another DEx scene soon, I want to see Elena showing the same care and sweetness of these scenes, he'll be even more broken

Do you girls think they'll find a cure for Damon's rabic baheaviour or he'll have to learn to deal with it but will always be like this? I wouldn't mind another bloodsharing with him trying to resist and not drink too much

Quote:
I know, I laughed my ass off when those dreams turned out to be fake. But somehow people still get piled up on that. They ignore all the instances when Elena chose Damon in ways she never chose Stefan Ah well, let them. The subtle things DE got are way more telling than the 'in your face' instances for SE IMO.
It's like when they ignored what the NO witch said about the SB Oh well, their businness, not mine

Me too Dianne
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-20-2014, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for all the gifs.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Bwahahahaha wifey don't kill me Now I'm thinking about reunion DEx, knowing this show won't give it to me. And it's all sweet and tender and careful and both are coming back from being lost coming back home into each others arms and so sweet and... DAMN YOU ALL MY FEELS!!!

I have a few theories how the ripper issue for him might be solved. Some would fix him and some would make him have control (and some do require bloodsharing )

Oh I know... like until today people think Elena is only with him bc she was sired I get that DE haters have to stick to that, but there are so many DErs out there who rather bitch about those dreams in 5x02 than swoon in the fact that Elena chose death over being without Damon