Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-19-2011, 01:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

So, I've written three stories for Glee so far and I'm gonna shamelessly pimp them here, which I hope you don't mind

It All Started With Glee Club Chapter 1, a glee fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Summary: I got Crazy Berry pregnant...To find out how that happened, you should all know everything from the beginning. As stupid as it sounds; it all started with Glee club... T for Puck's mouth.
Pairing: Puckleberry
Multichaptered.

A Farfetched Lie Chapter 1: A Farfetched Lie, a glee fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Summary: Quinn orchestrates an April Fool's prank on Rachel, but along the way she realizes that it might not have been such a farfetched lie.
Pairing: Faberry
Multichaptered.

First Time, a glee fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Summary: Karofsky's first time with a guy wasn't like he'd expected. For starters, it was with Kurt Hummel...TOPKurt, don't know how many of those there are out there.
Pairing: Kurtofsky
One-Shot.

If any of these sounds interesting, I'd love to hear what you think of them

And also, here's a rec that I didn't write, just to diminish my guilt over all the self-love

One Sentence Chapter 1, a glee fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Summary: All it takes is one sentence. One sentence to put a target on her back. One sentence to ruin her life. One sentence to make her question everything she's ever thought she knew.
Author: loveadubdub
Pairing: Puckleberry
Multichaptered.
Ichabod♥Abby Zoe♥Wade! Sookie♥Eric! Sherlock♥Molly! Puck♥Rachel Logan♥Veronica Michael♥Maria Max♥Liz Brian♥Justin Alex♥Isabel Michael♥Nikita Luke♥Lorelai Doyle♥Cordy Angel♥Buffy Booth♥Brennan Dexter♥Rita Klaus♥Caroline! Alpha♥Echo Sheldon♥Penny Mark♥Lexie Oz♥Willow Zoë♥Wash! Lucifer♥Chloe! Miranda♥Gary Stiles♥Derek Stiles♥Lydia Robyn♥Barney Nick♥Jess! CeCe♥Schmidt Oliver♥Felicity Clay♥Elena!
Old 08-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So, I've written three stories for Glee so far and I'm gonna shamelessly pimp them here, which I hope you don't mind
ahh!! thank you for posting all of those! I'll read them
Old 08-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelle (View Post)
ahh!! thank you for posting all of those! I'll read them
You're most welcome! I hope you'll enjoy them all . If you review, let me know it's you so I can see the results of my self-pimping hehe.
Ichabod♥Abby Zoe♥Wade! Sookie♥Eric! Sherlock♥Molly! Puck♥Rachel Logan♥Veronica Michael♥Maria Max♥Liz Brian♥Justin Alex♥Isabel Michael♥Nikita Luke♥Lorelai Doyle♥Cordy Angel♥Buffy Booth♥Brennan Dexter♥Rita Klaus♥Caroline! Alpha♥Echo Sheldon♥Penny Mark♥Lexie Oz♥Willow Zoë♥Wash! Lucifer♥Chloe! Miranda♥Gary Stiles♥Derek Stiles♥Lydia Robyn♥Barney Nick♥Jess! CeCe♥Schmidt Oliver♥Felicity Clay♥Elena!
Old 08-19-2011, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

okay I have to leave for work soon but I will look at them later
Old 08-20-2011, 08:09 PM
New Fan

Hey for all those Wemma fans out there, here's a story I've written. I wrote it a couple of months ago and would appreciate reviews, just so I know what you like, don't like and what I can improve on or would like to see in the sequel I'm currently writing:

Hard Habit to Break
Old 08-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for posting it!
Old 08-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Can someone please recommend some good PQ and/or FR fics for me to read?
Old 08-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a lot of FR ones:

monroeslittle - FanFiction.Net

ANYTHING this writer posts is incredible
Old 08-24-2011, 09:40 AM
Passionate Fan

thank youu. :-)

Which ones do you suggest I read from that author?
Old 08-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Her AU ones are amazing: Feel the Sun Through The Darkest Sky is my personal favorite, and But These Stories Don't Mean Anything.

The future ones are incredible as well: mostly Little Miss Checkered Dress, I'll Always Love Your Style, and So Far Away From Me

her fics are long, but they are worth the time!! they're really great.

this author writes another story called Cinderella in a Party Dress. It's.... the most incredible fic ever written, really.but it's DEPRESSING and sad and though it eventually turns out okay.. ask anyone in the FR thread about it and they will immediately freak out
Old 08-24-2011, 07:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glee-Fan (View Post)
Can someone please recommend some good PQ and/or FR fics for me to read?
Sorry I'm not a Finchel shipper, so I tend to steer away from stories where they're together...
But judging from the big response from noelle, you've got some good ones to choose from
Old 08-30-2011, 03:30 AM
New Fan

Another Wemma Fanfic - in progress

For the Wemma fans, another one for you. Please let me know what you think!!

Stop and Smell the Roses
Old 09-30-2011, 02:07 AM
New Fan

WARNING: WEMMA SMUT

Please R&R, would love to know your thoughts!

The Sneak Attack on General Schuester, a glee fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 09-30-2011, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for posting
Old 10-18-2011, 05:20 PM
New Fan

Well I have recently started a few Disney inspired Glee fiction if you guys want to check it out. I simply inspired just by knowing how many people want the Glee members to perform Disney songs and also because I watched some Disney movies the other day :3

Waltz Of Promiscuously Sophisticated Strangers - Fanfiction.net
Summary: AU. In the 1900s, Rachel a wealthy girl leads the life of perfection known to society as 'Lady'. But now she's about to get a rude awakening when she meets Puck, a broke yet smooth infamous heartbreaker 'The Tramp'. Glee Version of "Lady and The Tramp".
Couple: Puckleberry

The Beast - Fanfiction.net
Summary: AU. A bitter prince named Puck, has to learn to love and be loved in return. Or the spell shall never break as he lives an eternity alone and depressed, hated by everyone. For who could ever learn to love a beast? Glee Version of "Beauty and The Beast".

Reflection - Fanfiction.net
Summary: AU. Tina in the Chinese world of modern America, works to please the ones she loves. But when finds out that her father is called back to war, she travels to China to prove to her family that she is much more than just a 'woman'. Glee Version of "Mulan".
Couple: Chang Squared/Tike

Two Worlds One Family - Fanfiction.net
Summary: AU. "Close your eyes and now forget what you see. What do you feel?" "My heart." "Come here." "Your heart!" "See? We're exactly the same..." Glee Version of 'Tarzan'.

I thought it would be fun to do something different for a change! Glee and Disney are meant for each other

Hope you all enjoy, it would mean the world to me to know what you guys think. Thank you all.