Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2016, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not much longer. Are you excited?

There's a tornado in the general area. I don't believe it's suppose to hit my immediate area but the wind is really bad here.

April
Old 02-25-2016, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

do you hear the wind alot on the windows. i used to find that would bother me when i wanted to sleep with where i used to live. i mean obcvioulsy not as bad winds as tornado though one night it was really bad some roofs were damaged

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Old 02-25-2016, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And I take that back...ok maybe not completely. But there were several tornado warnings last night. The weather was pretty made. I think there's been 4 confirmed dead. My bf got worried for a minute because in the middle of the storms passing us everything got real quiet and calm for a minute.

April
Old 02-25-2016, 09:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm getting excited. I'm hoping she arrives pretty soon, but any contractions I get keep stopping.

Glad you're ok through the storms. I hate wind. I must be getting used to living here though because I've started to not care about tornadoes unless I hear the sirens. We go to the hallway and I bring the laptop and we play a movie. I listen though and if I thought I heard anything remotely like a train we'll be throwing the spare mattress over our heads.
Old 02-28-2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hypothetically if you suspect you might/could be pregnant how many days past your expected period should you wait to test?

April
Old 02-28-2016, 11:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Most tests are sensitive enough to test the first day you miss. If negative wait a few days (3?) and try again.
Old 02-28-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I know that. I wasn't talking about in getting an accurate reading but more of not sure how I want to word it but unless you really think you are (like almost certain) I feel like you should wait closer to like 5 days late to test.

I really don't want to be that person that test because there's small signs that could be something else and I'm a few days late.

April
Old 02-28-2016, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

i see what you mean. if you think its more likley something else wait longer.

Old 02-28-2016, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't think it was until a few people put it in my head a few days ago. What I was experiencing I wouldn't of considered morning sickness. But a girl I knew said what I was describing is what she experienced during her firs trimester.

For the most part since last week whenever I eat a meal about 30minutes to an hour afterwards I get extremely bloated and get real tired. And I feel a bit nauseated but mostly I start to really feel like crap. I've gained 15lbs but that could of been anywhere since last Nov and from me quitting smoking. And I feel like I've been eating a lot more. But once again that could be me not smoking. I used to be able to smoke a cig and put off eating for a bit of a time.

April
Old 02-28-2016, 04:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

How late are you? I didn't notice morning sickness right away, it took a while to kick in. For my first baby I just brushed the lateness of a day or so off until I think day two when my breasts became tender. That drove me to get a test that was, sure enough, positive.

I've done it both ways where I've been paranoid and paying attention and I'd test within a day Then other times where I hadn't been playing close attention and didn't test until two weeks later ( that was this one and the last one.) Morning sickness did tip me off in those cases.
Old 02-29-2016, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Only 3 days, which could be normal. But I'm fairly regular. I have a tracker app (because about 4 or so years ago there were twice where I thought I was later than I thought I really was and I think the first time I couldnt' even remember when I had my period the month before). And you can also note when you have sex. In the last year I haven't had a cycle more than 28 days but twice which both was 31 days (which today is 31). But both of those months were over 6 months ago.
I actually prefer to find out by oh crap I'm two weeks late. But kind of impossible not to take note.

We're not actively trying but not doing anything to prevent it. I was feeling more nausea last night and even threw up. But it could just be in my head and my nerves. The other signs well could be normal pms signs. And I'm always tired so I can't really tell if I'm more tired.

But I've been crampy and spotting (very very light spoting) the last 24 hours.

April
Old 02-29-2016, 11:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was starting to rely on my oldest's cycle to keep track of my own, lol. She'd usually go a few days to a week before me.

Well it certainly sounds possible for you. Honestly, I'd take the test now and if negative try again in a few days. I can't handle not knowing once I've suspected it.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Woke up with bad cramps. And it's still just spotting but I heavier spotting if that makes any sense. I'll see that my body does in the next 24 hours.

April
Old 03-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

so i wasnt sure where to post this, you dont have a news thread or a show thread for it. hope its ok im posting it here for you to see

‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’ — Reboot as TV Movie on Nickelodeon | TVLine
Old 03-02-2016, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

That's fine there is like a general Tv thread that could be alright I don't know of this show

Closed Thread   Post New Thread