Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2018, 07:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree

I bought the S15 DVD today & unless its hidden somewhere or it doesn't say Abby or Pauley in the title there isn't a special feature to celebrate & say goodbye to Abby. That feels really wrong

The 'NCIS: Inside Season 15' does speak about her departure. Pauley does speak on that part too, although the first part sounded familiar to me. They claim they'll still keep her legacy going & talk about her.

Sean got to speak about her & then both he & Pauley speak about McAbby ... Pauley says that the love you see between Abby & McGee is a reflection of the love between Pauley & Sean . I hope this means they're going to keep in touch & still be friends (I'll post what they've said in the McAbby thread)

The only people who speak in her part are cast members Pauley, Sean, & Emily, & executive producers Chas. Floyd Johnson, Frank Cardea, & George Schenck. I found it interesting that Mark Horowitz & Mark Harmon both didn't speak about her - they started speaking in the next bit which was talking about how NCIS is a family

(It was also said that they know they can't replace her & will move away from being like that character)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Shame there's no special feature.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 08:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think its a bit disrespectful to what her character meant to the show

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-19-2018, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It kind of is, there really should be one.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-20-2018, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! I can't believe there was no Abby special and not much said about the character. I agree that it is a bit disrespectful.
Old 08-21-2018, 01:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I still can't get over it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-21-2018, 06:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
I think its a bit disrespectful to what her character meant to the show
i agree i feel DVDs these days dont show alot of anything and it is hurtful cause we want that as fans .. Did Micheal get one with tony?
Old 08-21-2018, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-21-2018, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am curious to know if TOny got one as well. Chelle do you remember?
Old 08-22-2018, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've never really got the DVDs.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-23-2018, 02:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yep Michael had one - that's the first thing I checked when I saw Pauley didn't have one. I don't think anyone else has had one though, I'd have to check

I have all the DVDs of the original series. I bought the originally mainly to watch all the seasons when I started watching as I started in about S7. Then now I usually buy it as soon as its released

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-23-2018, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Really, if he had one then she should.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-23-2018, 06:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
Yep Michael had one - that's the first thing I checked when I saw Pauley didn't have one. I don't think anyone else has had one though, I'd have to check

I have all the DVDs of the original series. I bought the originally mainly to watch all the seasons when I started watching as I started in about S7. Then now I usually buy it as soon as its released
Oh so tony did ..that's nice i do t think cote did??
Old 08-24-2018, 02:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

From what I remember she didn't. I just checked & Season 11 has a farewell/tribute to Ralph Waite (Jackson Gibbs) & a welcome to Ellie (called Finding Ellie Bishop), but nothing about Ziva/Cote. It doesn't really surprise me since she went out at the start of the season & wouldn't have come back to do anything for it but still a shame there wasn't one. There were no special features for S3 so nothing for Sasha/Kate, then nothing on S5 for Lauren/Jenny either. Season 13 had one called 'The Definitive DiNozzo' which I can't remember what was like but was his farewell one. Season 14 had one welcoming the new agents & a tribute to Gary Glasberg. Then this season has the welcome to Maria Bello (Jack Sloane) but nothing on Abby. Unless its the 'Make it Rain' special feature as I couldn't find where that was on the discs so don't know what that one is yet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So it's possible, I guess, that that's it.

Leigh Tumblr
Reply   Post New Thread