Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2014, 04:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "So It Goes" (12.03) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 7th @ 8PM)

NCIS 12.03 - "So It Goes"
Original Airdate: October 7, 2014 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
Ducky returns to London after a case reveals a connection to his estranged childhood best friend. Agent
Bishop accompanies him on the trip, and they interview his friend's family and coworkers. Meanwhile,
Ducky recalls the choices he made in the past and the impact they've had on his adult life.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

ducky centric. i am a little curious what we'll find out about ducky's past.

first russia, now england. wonder what countries we are going to see this season.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't wait to see a little into Ducky's past

That's a good question

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting this!

I was thinking the same thing nuwanda about what other countries they will go to this season
Old 10-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really liked this episode!

Loved seeing the back story on Ducky and finding out why he wears the bow ties! All the flashbacks were great.

I am really liking Bishop so far this season.

Abby, DiNozzo and Bishop doing a background check on the park ranger from last week was funny - especially when McGee walked in. McGee, you can deny you are jealous all you want, but you are totally jealous!
Old 10-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Ducky's backstory was very interesting. His interactions with his lost love were so sweet.

I loved the whole scene with the team looking up Abby's potential love interest up and McGee's reaction.

My whole family loved Ellie's reaction to seeing the photo of young Ducky!
Old 10-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

I really like this episode.
The start was already fun. Tony and bishop doing background checks for abby and trying to hide it from tim who - of course – knew that something was wrong.
Mcgee telling abby that the guy was “really not right” for her.
Loved how palmer was strolling around the bullpen and being excited about watching the team work.
Loved the whole ducky-story and how he get the confession from the bad guy.

And , no offence, I realized, and not for the first time, that I love American English much more than the british.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved the episode too. I'm such a big fan of Ducky.

I thought it was really well done. The former girlfriend was a lovely older lady, just the kind of woman I'd see him with. Maybe they'll explore that relationship a bit further in the coming episodes. I want my Ducky to be happy.

And I must say, I really think someone has gotten the message about Bishop.

Last edited by Toni Boop; 10-10-2014 at 02:20 AM
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
My whole family loved Ellie's reaction to seeing the photo of young Ducky!
I forgot about that! That was funny

Quote:
Loved how palmer was strolling around the bullpen and being excited about watching the team work.
I dunno how I forgot about Palmer hanging around the bullpen! Haha so weird and funny at the same time. I like that we got to see so much of him

That's good you seem to be warming up to Bishop, Toni.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

OK even I actually liked that Bishop scene. SHOCKER. And I love me some Jimmy. He's so cute. Do we have a Jimmy appreciation thread? We actually need a Jimmy/Ducky thread: Because Jimmy respects him "more than anyone else in the world".

And ... well ... I wouldn't say I'm "warming up" to Bishop yet. I'm just not cringing any more. It's a very pleasant surprise. The warming up might just happen though.

Last edited by Toni Boop; 10-10-2014 at 04:07 AM
Old 10-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, there are threads for both. Links are in the thread guide. I would post the links but I am in a bit of a rush right now.

well liking a scene with her in it is a start I guess
Old 10-14-2014, 03:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm just going to babble reactions while watching this episode (also yes I do like emoticons )

Abby trying to hide things from McGee I love them & the scene. Even Gibbs saying McGee is being overprotective . McGee you really can't say anything when you're dating someone - Abby deserves to be happy too

Poor Ducky Glad it wasn't really his friend but sad he still ended up being dead

What's The Time Mr Wolf is similar to tag? I know of games with both names & don't think they're that similar other than chasing & tipping someone as the next person to be "in"

Palmer so sweet he tried to cheer Ducky up

Gibbs letting Ducky go too

Ellie's reaction to the picture

Abby teasing McGee by saying he could ask but then not answering then Gibbs "do I have to ask" so happy to have some McAbby scenes & some good scenes between Gibbs &Abby/them

Palmer lurking always managing to say & do the wrong thing at some point . Then his lurking turns out to be handy. But a little creepy that he enjoys watching the team work

The flashbacks & look into Ducky's history was realy interesting. Love that we got this . Interesting how he made a comment about not wanting to see dead bodies again to his friends at his going away party . Nice explaination for the bow ties & his comparing himself to Gibbs was a little sad

Ducky getting a confession So clever & love Maggie's reaction/way she looked at Ducky

Random observation - I love how Ducky calls everyone by their first names in full not nicknames

Ellie does seem better this season, I think they've listened to the fans & had more time to develop the character & storylines to help it all flow together nicely & make her nicer & not forced

Quote:
Maybe they'll explore that relationship a bit further in the coming episodes. I want my Ducky to be happy.
That could be interesting . I hope they make him happy as I want to see that too . Please follow him Maggie

Quote:
And , no offence, I realized, and not for the first time, that I love American English much more than the british.
I'm curious; what makes you say that?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-14-2014, 04:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
well liking a scene with her in it is a start I guess
Too true!!

"Ellie does seem better this season, I think they've listened to the fans & had more time to develop the character & storylines to help it all flow together nicely & make her nicer & not forced "

Well, IMHO, it wasn't a matter of her being nicer. It was a matter of her one-upping every single character. They seem to have walked that back and let her know her place as a newbie. They've done well so far.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with everything you said Chelle

Quote:
Random observation - I love how Ducky calls everyone by their first names in full not nicknames
I never noticed this before now! He totally does do that. I like that as well.

Toni. You may end up liking her before the season is out
Old 10-16-2014, 02:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Well, IMHO, it wasn't a matter of her being nicer. It was a matter of her one-upping every single character. They seem to have walked that back and let her know her place as a newbie. They've done well so far.
That's pretty much what I meant by 'nicer' . Last season she was off putting because she was too perfect & taking roles from everyone else. Now she just has a more likability to her. They have taken the time to really shape the character & have her fit in which is nice to see
Quote:
I never noticed this before now! He totally does do that. I like that as well.
I notice it more with how he calls/called the girls Eleanor, Abigail, & Caitlin but I'm pretty sure he does it with all of them. Does he call Tony Anthony though? that one I can't remember

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread