Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2020, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

At least you're being entertained
Old 05-11-2020, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

For sure 17x01-17x02 than see how late it is cause its 630PM and have 4 episodes roughly putting it around 10PM finishing the required

Good thing am out here in the back-patio alone cause I literally did an out-loud ZIVA

Beginning of S17 here I go after grabbing my charger for my chomebook and another tea

That's a hell of an opening scene hope things get explained

Bishop tells McGee and now Nick/Jimmy know Jimmy's reaction actually both their reactions

Somebody planned the "fake attacks" somebody wants to look like a hero

Ziva now working with the bad lady

SMART GIRL well the bitch is dead all the same but by her own men as a fail safe

EDIT will start tomorrow with 7x03 where I see 2 days to finish, so sometime Wednesday

Those were some heavy episodes to end S16 and to start S17 with So saying that decided to call it an early night even if its just coming up to 10pm, probably some mobile gaming than bed

Last edited by crash landing; 05-11-2020 at 07:09 PM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 01:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds like a good plan as yes there's some heavy episodes, especially towards the end of S16. Then starts that way with S17 too

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Before heading into 17x03 gonna hit Wal-Mart for a few grocery items
Old 05-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Good luck with shopping
Old 05-12-2020, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No line-up which shocked me and grabbed what I needed

Well 17x03

Each telling Jack that another of the trio isn't doing well

May gosh those paintings the old lady does are amazing That was a good-feeling hug from that old lady to Gibbs

17x04 do appreciate over the seasons all the "homeless vets" cases that are featured and what that doctor said is so

Really hope this vet that writes all the stories done is innocent he seems like such a great guy especially love the writing the stories of the vets he meets

I am predicting the pre-paid cellphones from when Gibbs/Ziva stole that car goes to these vets

Somebody looking at making money from the vets that had died making the bill pass

Glad though that the guy finally recognized again that he is indeed a marine and sees a purpose

Glad the bill passed though at least getting the funds needed

Gibbs giving the phones to the homeless vets

The podcast getting the stories of the vets glad she was sincere in wanting to help

Halloween early it feels like already at 17x05

Adorable kid that accidentally breaking Gibbs window

Kasie's friend having lied to her for 17x06 and her friend seeing her as "them"

Last edited by crash landing; 05-12-2020 at 01:38 PM
Old 05-12-2020, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

17x03 was so much fun with everyone avoiding Jack

I love the homeless vet episodes too, they're always done realistically/respectfully...

The cute kid is important...
Old 05-12-2020, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've noticed that he's became important kinda like Gibbs sees him like a son

Gibbs needing some personal days guess will find out if it was truly Emily skipping out of rehab or not Assuming his leaving like he did has to do with the kid from across the road Now thinking it truly was about Emily and just Mark off-screen

*dancing* to that jazzy song the band played

Well looks like he'll be babysitting the little guy for 17x09

Than Ziva will be back for another 2 parter

The name of the video game

OH MY GOSH old people playing video games going to think it's one of the old people WOW the puzzle game dude

Little guy helping out on the video game case and playing in MTAC

Ok that mother is a little overprotective and could say "controlling" my own experience as a kid may be why I think this and could be completely wrong Glad she realized that she overreacted and has smoothed things over

ZIVA OH noes something is wrong with Adam Ziva didn't do it herself Adam's in bad shape

SAY WHAT gjkfhjkdghdkhgldjgld

Aww the little man has run away guess this delays Ziva and we've got her for the episode before she goes to Paris ... I was worried that something happened to Tony/Talia explaining a second episode for Ziva

I thought the name sounded familiar related to Kari Turner aka HARRIETT SIMS from JAG related to Bud/Harriet glad it all worked out for the little guy

17x12 was an interesting and different type of episode

Will be starting back at 17x13 and finish the last 8 episodes tomorrow

Last edited by crash landing; 05-12-2020 at 07:51 PM
Old 05-12-2020, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Each telling Jack that another of the trio isn't doing well
This was one of my favourite things!

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Final 8 episodes

Oh the marine is deaf for 17x13 and wow its just recent an accident caused it

A younger-Ducky it seems looking to be assistant ME to Palmer That made no sense the applicant declined the offer

Last edited by crash landing; 05-13-2020 at 09:42 AM
Old 05-13-2020, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Have fun!

It has a few great episodes
Old 05-13-2020, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh snap implying that it was Gibbs that killed the guy in 17x14

Another Valentine's Day glad they've included a couple of them over the seasons

Phil and finding Vance's profile on the dating app

Phil is hilarious All the tax stuff to try to delay the baddie

Getting Gibbs a phone that he almost started but than into the fireplace

Tobias will always be my favorite friend of Gibbs but hope we see more of Phil

EDIT even if got distracted, still got enough time to finish the final 5 episodes this evening cause its only 5pm

Last edited by crash landing; 05-13-2020 at 01:52 PM
Old 05-13-2020, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Phil is a close second to Tobias

He & his tax-talk was just so much fun

And the episode ending with Gibbs destroying the smart phone. Priceless
Old 05-13-2020, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Classic Gibbs move He was hoovering about it but the tossing it in the fire was epic

Final 5 episodes too bad this was the first "past-life" type of episode remember JAG had at least 2 episodes of it where could have had more. I know one was on an aircraft carrier that may have been Pearl Harbour but can't remember 100%. THan the one keeping company on the campaign thread says another where Mac is a singer at a nightclub back in another decade where assuming into 2 different episodes of story telling

They did a fantastic job having a story to put the actors into a different roles telling a story

Really liked 17x19 about the hostage solution of Palmer/Kasie that was also a first doing St. Patty's

LAST EPISODE BABY still surprises me that its the first time Pearl Harbour had been touched on by the series, I know it only had the 1-2 WW2 believe which was a powerful episode where guess it makes sense not able to touch on those older times much cause not many being alive considering this one is 95 and only served under his order brother's name

Its just a shame cause Pearl Harbour is one of my favorite topics of modern history History fan to the core, could never actual go to school or make a career of it though

His story

Visiting there is #2 on my bucket list of places I want to visit before I die only Rome is above it at 1st

Absolutely 100% was like Vance/Gibbs related to a big smile came to my face etc when it was proven that he had indeed been on The Arizona beautiful end seeing Gibbs down there and his ashes having been returned home

OFFICIALLY DONE think the early finale actually works out for the best cause it was a beautiful episode to end the season off with

Last edited by crash landing; 05-13-2020 at 08:35 PM
Old 08-29-2020, 09:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The Return of Ziva David

When they wrote 'She' they wanted Cote to read a letter at the end but when they asked sbe saud she was interested in doing mors than that if they had a story for her. It sounds like they had the Ziva arc planned out before the 'She' episode aired.

In their hiding things only one page was printed that final scene. Only the crew & cast who had to know saw it, & it was passed around no one kept a copy.

Cote actually speaks in it . She says that she had been wondering what had happened to her character over the years before being contacted about her return. She thinks the three people she would come back for at this time are Tali, Tony, or Gibbs. She felt very comfortable coming back & like no time had passed. Others said similar things about her being back.

Inside Season 17

First thing said was that killing Ziva offscreen was an error on their part & they were glad to rectify it & give people closure (said by executive producer Steven D. Binder)

Ziva's storyline came full circle from season 3. When writing it they wanted to have Gibbs kill the antagonist like she killed Ari to save him. To do that though they needed to give him a connection to the person or it wouldn't have the same feeling or impact to parallel the stories.
Phin's character really grew from what he started & had a strong connection. Mark always works well with & connects with children. There was a moment in the writers room where Phin was going to end up living with Gibbs but they decided it felt better to bookmark the story & leave it behind them.

The storyline of when Torres gets hit & Bishop goes after the person who did it was done on purpose to tease & hint at the deeper feelings between the characters. They won't tell us who shot the guy in the end - but Wilmer says it wasn't Mark. Helpful as that doesn't mean it wasn't still Gibbs

They did their research when planning the rape storyline for Sloane, talking with support groups to make sure it was genuine, ect. They also checked in with Maria to make sure she was comfortable with the storyline & what they wanted to do with her character.

Mark says "Sean's year in, year out the most valuable player. He does hard work everyday, no one is better at the type of work he does, & also as a leader - that's the other part that most people don't see in front of the camera. Such a pleasure to be towing a mark across from him & have a chance to work with him everyday & see what he brings. No one is more prepared, no one works harder at what it is he does here. No one makes it look easier tnan he does. & its not easy."
Sean says McGee has grown every year, & he's becoming more comfortable in the Senior Field Agent role

Rocky is welcome to direct as many episodes as he wants. If a director falls out & they need a quick replacement they call him. Supposedly they've done that a couple of times.

Emily, Wilmer, & Brian have a fun moment where they say bad things about him then he appears behind them. Clearly this was filmed when people could touch & be close

Brian questions why the mini guy didn't take the job, its a good one, he had it for years . More seriously he thinks Jimmy needs some help. He got help from everyone all season, especially Kasie

High praise for Diona & her coming into that role. Nothing said about her character though

Now COVID ended things early but they really liked how things ended for the season. Nothing more really said or teases for what is to come/what they would've done had they finished

Those are the only special features I know where are but there is meant to be two others. They must be connected to episodes so i guess I will find them eventually

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread