Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

They never did explain Ziva's absence from the funeral which made no sense. The next shot we had was her and Ray together and I cant imagine her missing it to be with Ray.

As for who Tony could be handling. It has to be someone he knows and cares for because his reaction said it all.

I hope they don't go down the road that it is Ziva he must handle, but it would create alot of tension between the two. I just feel that story was already sorta done before with Tony investigating Rifkin and whether she was in on it. But if we remember from two seasons ago, when Sec Nav was talking to Vance in season six finale, he said that they were never happy with Jenny bringing in a Mossad liasion.

My first reaction it could be EJ since Tony is seeing her and that would be a shocker to him. But since we barely will see the actress next season, I am thinking it might not be her, and i doubt that NCIS knows what shes doing. Only person that might know is Vance since the two were whispering and passing files in earlier episodes.

In any case will be interesting to see what happens.

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ i agree i just don't want it to ziva it will be so obvious
Old 05-26-2011, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize_angel4 (View Post)
I first thought it could be EJ, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were Ziva as well. I just hope they don't continue to recycle storylines and make it someone else on the team that we wouldnt suspect.
No, Ziva will be the last one to be betraying them, not after everything, and not with her relationship with Gibbs

Quote:
Oh and the Frankenstein project was actually a project that Vance proposed and created. So yes it was a NCIS project. But the CIA aka Kort, used some of those super marine's to do side contracts. And that is how Cobbs was created to be a killer, who went all crazy.
Yeah, I know, I've read about that by now, too.

Quote:
I am really curious to see what Gibbs will do when he finds out that Vance was responsible for this operation and in part responsible for Mike Franks death. If it weren't for operation F. than Franks would still be alive, if not for a while.
Especially since it looked like Vance was coming around again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
To the ending Tony once and again has to lie to Gibbs i mean really he did that 2 season ago and it didn't end well ...
It made me think more about s4, when Jenny sent him on that undercover mission to get closer to Jeanne and all that.
It's not good that he's doing something like that again.

Quote:
To the picture i think it might be EJ she did in the other episode take something out of the agent we never knew what it was adn why?
It was some kind of computer chip, I think, and there will definitely be more, that won't just be forgotten.

Quote:
Vance made a misatke i wonder when him and Gibbs stopped being friends? you could tell he stuff up from the moment he let EJ in with out telling Gibbs i mean a big NO NO ..
I wouldn't say they ever were friends. But them being on 'good terms' so tho say ended with Enemies Domestic on Vances part.
But it wasn't Vance's decicion to get EJ in and take lead on the P2P killer case, that came from higher up.
And Vance seemed like he was coming around again in the finale.

Quote:
also were was Ziva
That irkes me more than anything.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

i know^^^ so true it ending ok i would of like birdsong as a ending better
Old 05-28-2011, 07:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am not saying Ziva is the one selling secrets. i am saying that if her face was in that file, it means shes suspected of selling secrets. and Tony has to look into the situation to find proof. One of the reasons I suggested it might be her face in the file is cus we all know that Sec Nav was always irked about her hiring, and how she is too close to the 'enemy'.

On the other hand, I think it would be too obvious and to repetitive to go down that road. I don't think Sec Nav is aware of what Ej did, so I wouldn't be too sure its her face in that file. Maybe it will be someone totally unsuspected like Mcgee, that would be great twist. Just cus their picture is in the file doesn't mean they rare the culprit however

I definitely think EJ and Vance no more than they let on.

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 05-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I get what you mean.
Though I can't think of any occurence that could have lead to them suspecting her.

We know, SecNav didn't want to hire her? I mean I'm not really surprised there, but when was that said?
Old 05-29-2011, 07:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

In the season six finale, Vance and Sec Nav had a private chat. And Sec Nav said that they never liked how Jenny decided to create the position of mossad liason for Ziva. When Ziva and her family are seen as the "enemy". So they already had trust issues with her, so there doesn't have to be reason they suspect her but the fact they never trusted her from beginning.

Old 05-29-2011, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

That was an older SecNav. There's a new SecNav in town and he may actually like Ziva...

Born and raised Navy brat
fourleafclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourleafclover (View Post)
That was an older SecNav. There's a new SecNav in town and he may actually like Ziva...
true ... great points you guys bring up
Old 05-29-2011, 02:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well he cant really like her if hes never met her. He may have just been told about this file. For all we know, this investigation has been going on for a while and Tony was just informed about it. They had to be investigating this to have a file and suspect already in mind. Just cus theirs new boss in town, theres always another boss telling them what to do.

Old 05-31-2011, 10:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I thought it was a pretty good episode, but Swan Song was better... I like that it was a cliffhanger that doesn't really bother me. It just leaves questions, not worry over someones condition or something.

I couldn't remember how many more years Cote de Pablo had signed on to do. So with the promo that was shown here (which showed the funeral - so no Ziva), I did get slightly worried about her when she was missing. For if it had only been one more year, I thought it may have been a decoy & she may have been dead . Then I really want to know why she wasn't at the funeral. It makes no sense to me for her to not have been there. Loved that Gibbs made Franks' coffin. I think that was a nice touch. Then I like that it was confirmed that he was dying anyway, so I guess it's good that he went without suffering & on his terms. But still really sad

As for who Tony has to spy on, I think it could be EJ. Just with her being suspicious with taking the chip or whatever it was out of her team member's arm. But that would imply that another member of her team was an accomplice, so I don't know. I just hope they aren't going to be accusing one of the main characters. I also hope that this is the end of EJ, or at least she is limited & no longer intruding into the existing team.

Blah... I don't like the Ziva/Ray relationship. Then their final scene together was a bit strange... An empty box is a promise? To me it's just strange & makes me not trust/like Ray more

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

just watched that epsiode it was alright
wonder what the cliffhanger was
ray seems suspicious

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I think we're all not really sure what to make of Ray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize_angel4 (View Post)
Well he cant really like her if hes never met her.
Exactly. And at the same that means her can't not like here, when he doesn't know her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheali (View Post)
I thought it was a pretty good episode, but Swan Song was better...

Quote:
I couldn't remember how many more years Cote de Pablo had signed on to do.
I think it was two. But at least one more, so you don't have to worry for her not to come back. Would be extremely weird anyway.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
I think it was two. But at least one more, so you don't have to worry for her not to come back. Would be extremely weird anyway.
I was sleepy when I was watching it, so really didn't help... My mind was jumping to conclusions . But yeah it was 2, I looked it up when I could get on here next It would be weird without her, since her episodes are the ones I have mainly seen (& she has been in it for so long)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And she is someone we couldn't do without.
Reply   Post New Thread