Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2014, 03:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Parental Guidance Suggested" (12.06) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 28th @ 8PM)

NCIS 12.06 - "Parental Guidance Suggested"
Original Airdate: October 28, 2014 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
A Navy commander's wife is murdered and NCIS must determine whether her death is linked to
her profession as a therapist or an act of terrorism after finding her husband's name on a jihadist
target list. Meanwhile, the team discuss Halloween costumes and Tony's recent dating habits.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 11:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Darn it! It looks like that FBI chick Pendergast is going to be Tony's love interest. I don't like her. At least not yet. That being said, I know she was only on one episode so I'm willing to give her a chance. Oh and it looks like we get the first Ziva mention by anyone on the team since she left.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Chelle!

Looks like a good episode!
Old 10-26-2014, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread. Looks good again.
I am coming back on sunday and hope to get ht then.

I don't like pendergast either, but after ziva (and jeanne) it is hard to like anyone who wants to be tony's girlfriend. It didn't sound like it, but i have hope that maybe abby can talk him out of this.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Watching the promo all I could think was they were brave & said the 'Z' word

You're welcome for the threads . Looks like we'll get at least two Halloween episodes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-26-2014, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I was surprised they mentioned Ziva. Glad they did though

It would be nice if Abby talked Tony out of it!

Yup! It's nice having these types of episodes
Old 10-27-2014, 04:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

While I have no inside scoop on this, obviously, I suspect that what we're going to have is Abby not talking him out of it. Instead, she'll tell him Ziva is gone and he needs to move on.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

^ yeah that's what I suspect will happen too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2014, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, you are more than likely correct about that
Old 10-28-2014, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Boop (View Post)
While I have no inside scoop on this, obviously, I suspect that what we're going to have is Abby not talking him out of it. Instead, she'll tell him Ziva is gone and he needs to move on.
According to the promo you are right, but sometimes they don't show us everything and abby is my last hope.
I just want tony to have ziva back and be happy for a change. I just don't want to give up hope. Chances arepslim, but i know someone who had a 15 percent chance to survive the plague and he did...
Old 10-28-2014, 08:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good point about plague survival. Let's see what happens.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:45 AM
Passionate Fan

The episode over all was interesting to watch, but the ending left me changing my mind. There was just too much abruptness to the young girl's behavior to satisfy my need for reality of story.

Still, it was interesting and I'm glad it didn't go into the Jihad direction.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

OK so I went and accidentally deleted the episode from my DVR. Someone me. I'll have to wait until it turns up on on-demand. It takes longer than others. I don't have any idea why.

Last edited by Toni Boop; 10-31-2014 at 10:17 AM
Old 10-30-2014, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry you accidentally deleted the episode Toni

Ok, that episode was just... wow. So did not see that coming with the little girl being the killer. Only when they found her and her dad in the park did I realize it. So creepy how she acted about the whole thing too.

I liked the talk that Abby had with Tony about Ziva. As much as I would like her to come back and them to be together, it's like Abby said - he can't keep putting his life on hold waiting for her.
Glad that it wasn't Pendergast that showed up again . I like that we met someone from Tony's past.

McGee trying to come up with a cover name and Abby and everyone saying the name he picked didn't match him

Bishop trying to kick in the door was funny especially since she had the key card to open the door And is it just me or were they heavily promoting the Big Bang Theory in that scene? The mention of it then all the views of the she show in every angle they shot? Random, but curious if anyone else thought the same thing

I liked Bishops costume. Funny that McGee and Tony had planned to dress up together. Mean that Tony left him hanging though and didn't go full costume like McGee thought he was going to do
Old 11-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

I liked that ep and loved the tabby scene:
Tony came running after abby sent him a 911 message.
That Abby-hug (which i think he really really needed and was long overdue) and her closing the door to talk to him privately.
Telling him to go on and not to wait for ziva (although I still do and hope he will too)
Tony pronouncing “ziva”
Was afraid tony would toss that necklace, but thank god he didn’t.
Liked keates more than pendergast, but still hoping for ziva.

Bishop trying to kick the door and then tony reminding her that she got the key card.
Didn’t expect the little girl to be the killer either, on the other hand i didn’t know who to suspect.

and it is really a pity that we have to wait another week to see more.
Reply   Post New Thread