Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2019, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A fun origin type episode for McGee. Fun flashbacks. Immediately knew it would lead to his old high school partner, but it swurved in a way I didn't expect. Should have known never try to take the team to task for their unothodoxed ways.

Love Tim and Delilah. And love how those secrets of those bodies came back and his wife finally found out...

I would love to see the twins.

Love the reference to Bishop's "secret". Seems like it does seem to be a plan, and maybe they will play with it again this season.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 07:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Agree with all the comments here, and I too really liked the actor who played the young McGee.

It was fun to see Delilah finally back in an episode and I agree that it was good when she accidentally learned about the dead bodies in the apartment...her reactions were priceless. And now I'm glad she and Tim have no secrets from each other.

And yeah, that was a neat little deal when Ellie referred to not being in the mood for secrets right now as she looked at the pic of McGee with Tony. So I bet you're right, that somehow, some way, the show is going to have Ziva back at some point. I really hope it's sooner rather than later, but honestly even if it turns out to be in the final episode of their final season (which I hope is a long way away!)...I think it would be a great way to end it all. With Ziva, Tony and their child all together with the rest of the team.

Btw, I just had a crazy thought...I think it would be hilarious if Cote ever showed up as a character on Bull, totally unrelated to her Ziva character. I know, I know, it will never happen but I think it would be the coolest inside joke for longtime NCIS fans.

Every time McGee's dad said, "The Navy made me the man I am!" I wanted so badly for Tim to say, "But I don't want to be the man you are!" But of course he was way more respectful than I would have been.

Given how harsh Tim's dad was, it was a really nice and welcome surprise at how he softened during that talk with Tim towards the end...and Tim was totally shocked as well. And when he gave Tim his shoe box...what a nice surprise that was too. Then at the end McGee coming out of the elevator wearing his dad's tap shoes...wow, that made me smile. And then when he went into that big room all alone and suddenly tapped to the music across the room, I thought that was just hilarious...it made me smile big time and I thought it was a fab way to end the episode!

Good one!

Jenny
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:36 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Really enjoyed this episode.

I thought the young McGee was well cast.

It was nice to see Delilah again. Great reaction to finding out about previous incidents at the apartment. The pic of Tim & Tony was a nice touch. Too bad we didn't get to see the twins, but at least their absence was explained.

Don't think they ever said what would happen to the money in the account?
Old 02-24-2019, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I really enjoyed this episode too! It was interesting to see some of McGee's past. A bit random that it was the audit guy who did it, but I loved how they enjoyed arresting him.

Sooooo nice to see Delilah again, it's been ages. I've missed her. I loved her reactions when Torres spilled about the last time someone broke into their apartment, and then Palmer let spill that there was a mummified body under their bed. Poor McGee. Glad the twins at least get a mention even if we don't get to see them. Seems like Delilah's mum babysits them a lot, it was lucky they were with her when the intruder was there.

Yeah, I loved the touch of the pic of Tim and Tony!

The actor who played young McGee was very good.

The ending was really sweet. Loved McGee tap-dancing in the autopsy room.
Old 03-06-2019, 03:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

cute younger McGee, love how his mother knew it was him who caused the power outage Sweet that he wanted to call his dad though

that teacher is mean

Delilah

Delilah: "Timothy, why is your computer talking to you" Tim: "I'm sorry, did I get here before you" Love them

well that's one way to get Tim out to break in

oo nice how they used the picture of Tony to show Bishop not being a fan of secrets

all the secrets coming out

my poor McGee having no choices really with his dad, I just want to hug him

Chloe & Delilah going to dinner together McGee should possibly be scared

Nice ending for the episode with the flashbacks & the tapping (wonder if that was really Sean since you can't actually see - even though it is him going across the doors he may not be tapping)

The casting is really good in this episode

Quote:
Chelle, wasn't the guy who played his dad on Charmed?
I didn't recognise it but yes you're right. He played Piper's doctor in season 2 when she died who later got injected with their magical blood & got their powers. Now that I've looked it up, I see it though

Quote:
Seems like Delilah's mum babysits them a lot, it was lucky they were with her when the intruder was there.
They weren't with her so it wasn't lucky. They were in the apartment as Tim sends Delilah in to be with the kids, then they send the kids to Delilah's mum after the intruder is shot

Quote:
Don't think they ever said what would happen to the money in the account?
No, I didn't hear anything said about what would happen to it

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
They weren't with her so it wasn't lucky. They were in the apartment as Tim sends Delilah in to be with the kids, then they send the kids to Delilah's mum after the intruder is shot

No, I didn't hear anything said about what would happen to it
Oh, I guess I somehow missed that! Thanks for clearing it up for me.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its a very quick line & easy to get confused, especially when we don't see them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Very true.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

While watching I had to go back in my recording to check what he said as wasn't sure if I heard right Kinda love that he sent Delilah so they'd all be in one place & safe together

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-06-2019, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I didn't recognise it but yes you're right. He played Piper's doctor in season 2 when she died who later got injected with their magical blood & got their powers. Now that I've looked it up, I see it though
That's right! I forgot what episode he was in. That was one of my favorite episodes too

Haha. That guy was also just on an episode of The Rookie last night
Old 07-09-2019, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It was a fun episode. We finally learnt a bit more about young McGee and his father...
I loved the ending with Gibbs confiscating all of McGee's high school things

And was glad to see Delilah again, it was funny how she arranged for Tim to babysit while she went on a "date" with the high school almost-girlfriend fellow computer nerd

There was something strange with the guy with the mustache wondering around NCIS as an auditor...

Liked the team dynamics: Bishop having Kasie's back, McGee and his apartment secrets and Bishop's reference to keeping secrets while the camera was on the picture of McGee and Tony together...

Last edited by florerr; 07-09-2019 at 08:19 AM
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I loved the ending with Gibbs confiscating all of McGee's high school things
That was funny

Yes, liked the team dynamics as well in this episode.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top