Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2019, 03:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Once Upon a Tim" (16.14) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 19th @ 8PM)

NCIS 16.14 - "Once Upon a Tim"
Original Airdate: February 19, 2019 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
McGee reluctantly visits his high school after the unique computer password he used
as a teenager is linked to the murder of a department of defense contractor. The case
escalates when an intruder breaks into McGee’s home in an attempt to steal his archaic
high school computer.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thankis for the thread! Sounds like an interesting episode.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Tim-centric episode

Also according to the press release
Spoiler:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-17-2019, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

yes, sounds interesting.

looks like the appartment is kind of cursed....

Spoiler:
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 01:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That was what I was thinking about the apartment too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-17-2019, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad to hear that!!

Yes, I also was thinking the same about the apartment
Old 02-17-2019, 08:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

But its only more been since Tim moved in so must be Tim & that apartment together are cursed. Tony had a good run for years before getting shot at. That or it became cursed around the time of the shooting? Maybe Abby needs to visit as I'm sure she could find a way to purify the apartment for them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-17-2019, 11:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Chelle, thanks for posting the episode summary, I had only seen that McGee goes back to his old high school so reading why makes it a lot more interesting.

You teased about Abby coming back to hopefully purify the apartment, but you got me thinking that it really would be nice if the writers would come up with an episode that includes Abby in a brief scene or two, even if it's just with her replacement. Likely won't happen but I think it would be fun.

Jenny
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 05:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

i hope they make it a big episode he usually doesnt get a lot of attention on this show . plus will we ever see his twins?
Old 02-18-2019, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

both things would be nice (abby and the twins), but I think it is more likely to see the twins.
Old 02-18-2019, 01:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Abby won't be seen, that was just my wishful thinking/joking around about the episode. I've read that Michael thinks we haven't seen the last of her though, but don't know that Pauley would come back for a while. Probably a bit like Cote - they'd need to give her a good reason & storyline . I completely agree seeing the twins is far more likely than Abby in general

As for the twins we may get them, I don't know. (Random thought but we never see Palmer's daughter either .) Based upon the episode stills
Spoiler:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-18-2019, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thjat would be nice Chelle
Old 02-19-2019, 05:10 AM
New Fan

Thirteen episodes have passed. This is the fourteenth episode. So, it is good, because it is overdue, that we get a NCIS episode for Tim McGee played by Sean Murray. I look forward to it.
Candy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was an interesting episode. Crazy how the virus had been running for what was it, 25 years?

It was nice to see the flashbacks from when Tim was in school and what his relationship with his dad was back then. (Chelle, wasn't the guy who played his dad on Charmed? )

Well the cat is out of the bag about what happened in the apartment when Delilah was out of town. I am so glad they brought that back up with the bodies that were found and the shooting in the apartment.

Love that Delilah and Chloe ditched McGee and went out together.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

agree with what you've said.

I liked that they brought up the stories with the dead bodies too. nice that there was a picture of tony and mcgee in the apartment.

we've already heard some stories about mcgees dad in the past, but I really felt for mcgee seeing all this.
liked the actor playing young mcgee.

all in all it was a good and entertaining episode.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top