Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2014, 04:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "Watch Over Me" (1.07) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Nov 11th @ 9PM)

NCIS: New Orleans 1.07 - "Watch Over Me"
Original Airdate: November 11, 2014 @ 9PM

Episode Summary
A navy officer with the highest level top secret clearance is murdered, after he was recently assigned
as a tech liaison with a private developer. Meanwhile, Pride transforms the carport into an auto shop
when he works on the first car he gave his wife.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 11-09-2014, 03:29 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.
looks like a lot of action...
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

I can't wait to watch it when I get home. However, let me say one thing I've been meaning to say from the very first episode. New Orleans is truer to the original NCIS... lives up to it's name. LA does not. I do love LA, but it's storylines rarely, if ever, have anything to do with the N in it's title. NAVAL. When was the last time a sailor was killed. When was the last time some classified Naval information was stolen?
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

i don't watch LA.

the few episodes i watched were about terrorism or something and i didn't like it very much. i wasn't even excited about the crossovers. maybe that is the reason.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the reason why it's more like the original is because it's produced by the same people. LA isn't. Plus it's more to do with the technology than the other two NCIS'. But I do understand what you are saying Toni.

Anyway, I was a bit bored with this episode.

It was crazy how the Navy officer died. Then they found his secretary in the bathtub at his house like that.

So weird the officer had a micro chip in his body. Creepy.

I liked that Plame was back in this episode. And that he ate Black's potato salad

I felt like the case jumped to a conclusion to quickly. Like one minute the guy was shooting at Pride and the Navy officer's wife and the next thing they had him in custody? How did they end up catching him? I dunno, I just felt like it jumped too much with that.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
I think the reason why it's more like the original is because it's produced by the same people. LA isn't. Plus it's more to do with the technology than the other two NCIS'. But I do understand what you are saying Toni.

Anyway, I was a bit bored with this episode.

It was crazy how the Navy officer died. Then they found his secretary in the bathtub at his house like that.

So weird the officer had a micro chip in his body. Creepy.

I liked that Plame was back in this episode. And that he ate Black's potato salad

I felt like the case jumped to a conclusion to quickly. Like one minute the guy was shooting at Pride and the Navy officer's wife and the next thing they had him in custody? How did they end up catching him? I dunno, I just felt like it jumped too much with that.

agree with what you said.
i think it was the "worst" episode till now.

and i also wonder how that boat got there without pride noticing. i mean he was outside on the phone he must have heard it coming....
and the bad guy still driving that damaged car? how stupid is that?

but i liked the end when christopher asked pride if he can drive too and pride answered "not a chance"
Old 11-14-2014, 03:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good morning, All:

@Nuwanda: It's all good. How boring would we be if we all liked (or disliked) the same things

@Chelle: I thought the episode was good. Not their best, though. The thing they didn't explain was that chip getting stuck in his body. If he'd swallowed it, wouldn't it have ... you know ... passed? I like the tech dude. I forget his name and it's nice to see a disabled character get a recurring role. I like that he and Loretta's assistant (darn I can remember his name right now) don't like each other. They're funny.

Finally, did they signal the end of Pride's marriage? That's too bad. Oh well.

And yeah Different producers for LA would explain things.

OK. That's all I've got.

Last edited by Toni Boop; 11-14-2014 at 03:57 AM
Old 11-16-2014, 03:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
The thing they didn't explain was that chip getting stuck in his body. If he'd swallowed it, wouldn't it have ... you know ... passed?
Watching the ep now & Loretta says it is stuck in the stomach lining so I presume that's the explanation as to why it hasn't passed - it got stuck along the way. I don't know how they'd guarantee it'd stay inside though

hmm not sure what to think of this episode. I do like how they got the confession though

Quote:
I agree with this

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-16-2014, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with you nuwanda.
Old 11-17-2014, 06:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

"Watching the ep now & Loretta says it is stuck in the stomach lining so I presume that's the explanation as to why it hasn't passed - it got stuck along the way. I don't know how they'd guarantee it'd stay inside though"

Yeah, Chelle. My problem is why do it that way, because having it get stuck would be an accident and not planned. Oh well. I guess we just have to suspend disbelief on occasion.
Old 11-18-2014, 01:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe there is a way to guarantee that it gets stuck or they knew it would stay in the system long enough for them to get the information they wanted

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread