Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2017, 09:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Torres you're meant to be working with McGee or at least he's meant to be watching you - oh & look at that you could have used his backup

interesting we started the previous ep with Abby getting caught & now Torres gets caught

Pride: You make quite a first impression Nick Torres. Less than two hours in my city & you get yourself arrested for suspected murder
Torres: That's gotta be some kind of record
Really? Don't seem so proud of yourself there - you should have been following orders & letting McGee &/or the NOLA team help you

Like that Pride says he hasn't decided if he wants to take the handcuffs off

(minor spoiler for myself - Gregorio is an NCIS agent now what a surprise - ok so no not a spoiler really
oh wait now Sebastian is in the uniform too, but again figured that would happen)

McGee's first appearance

If Gibbs has a gentler way of handling suits then I want to see more of Pride's handling of them

Sorry McGee but I don't think you have Gibbs' permission to be wearing the Mardi Gras beads

Sebastian you're practically fangirling over McGee there

interesting having Torres calling Gregorio cocky, I think he's a bit cocky thinking he's the only one who can work undercover

nice confidence talk between McGee & Sebastian

Oh good Ziva taught McGee a trick I feel like we just had Tony & Ziva spoken about without names dropped

Eva? Really? Can't we have someone else? Guess Abby's brother really was wrong about her

Why are they surprised that Eva killed the guy who took Torres? She wanted to take out her mentor

LaSalle: Should we leave him tied up?
Percy: Yes

I liked the end with Gibbs & Pride

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oops. Sorry, I forgot about Gregorio and Sebastian being agents already before this episode, But like you said, you knew it was going to happen.

Quote:
Sebastian you're practically fangirling over McGee there

interesting having Torres calling Gregorio cocky, I think he's a bit cocky thinking he's the only one who can work undercover

Oh good Ziva taught McGee a trick I feel like we just had Tony & Ziva spoken about without names dropped
I liked the Sebastian and McGee scenes

So agreed about this! He is very cocky

I loved that
Old 05-22-2017, 01:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sebastian is learning & I think that them become more agents is probably in the next episode anyway its not really a true spoiler I guess for some maybe but surely you could guess that's what was going to happen

Sebastian & McGee should interact again in the future I think They're good together

It is nice to see the past characters mentioned, even if their names aren't mentioned

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-22-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is true

I agree. I'd love to see another crossover wherer the NOLA team goes to DC and Sebastian is one of them

Yup agreed
Old 05-23-2017, 01:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope that does happen if they continue doing the crossovers each season

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-25-2017, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be nice
Old 05-26-2017, 01:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I wouldn't mind not having the crossovers every season or I'd like one with all three shows for a change... but that's probably a conversation for the crossover thread so I'll take it there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2017, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah better for the crossover thread. But i agree
Reply   Post New Thread