Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2021, 04:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "Operation Drano, Part II" (7.06) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 10 @ 10PM ET/PT)

NCIS: New Orleans 7.06 - "Operation Drano, Part II"
Original Airdate: January 10, 2021 @ 10PM ET / PT

x

Episode Summary
When a torpedo hits a fishing trawler at sea, the entire Gulf Coast is in jeopardy as Pride
and NCIS race to find the submarine before it can strike again.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks for the thread!

I'm still one episode behind... but I'll catch up with the show in no time
Old 01-09-2021, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

wonder what they are up to with this episode....
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for this!
Old 01-12-2021, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

I think the first part of this two-parter had been the better one.

I liked the Nico guy though somehow.
and it was funny that sebastian didn't realize that gregorio wanted to be alone with her girlfriend.

and we get to know why Allie had left the meeting earlier.
glad the priest didn't do that on purpose and felt really sorry - I hope

nice that pride wants to involve wade in the group
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 06:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Now it makes sense why that woman left the commission group

Nice to see them continuing to address what Loretta is going through but hopefully she gives the therapist more than 3 sessions or finds something which works for her

Sebastian really? I don't think Tammy needs you hanging around when she's with her girlfriend. Shame she really had to spell it out for him to realise it

I'm more bored with this episode, finding other things to look at & do . Agreed that the first episode was better

I don't think I understand how the priest was involved. Sounds like he was talking about things he shouldn't be there?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-17-2021, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with everything that has been said about this episode.

Chelle, the priest was involved accidently. He was either overheard or was talking about something from the group discussion and it caused the whole blackmail thing, he didn't think he should be in the group any longer due to that (at least that was how I saw it)
Old 01-17-2021, 08:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I got that but it didn't make sense to me. If he knew about the affair he shouldn't be sharing it with someone. Unless he was simply overheard talking about it but still seems odd to me. Confessions should be kept private & all that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-14-2021, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

The 2nd part made more sense & I found the Russian, I mean Ukrainian guy quite funny... Of course he escaped prosecution in Europe

The committee blackmailing was a bit weird to understand. The priest's reasons for resigning actually made sense though... He felt bad because of his unintentional role at the blackmailing...

I hope that Loretta accepts the role offered by Pride, as the committee work would be good for her...
Old 02-14-2021, 04:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I got his resigning, I just didn't get how he was involved. Priests are meant to be someone you can talk to & trust to keep secrets. So maybe I missed something on how the information he had got out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-16-2021, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, but he was talking about his day at his favourite restaurant/bar, when he was overheard by someone...

... He probably didn't think that this qualified as a major secret...
Old 02-16-2021, 02:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I missed that part, thanks for clearing it up . Regardless though a confession is a confession, unless he didn't know it because of that. You're meant to be able to trust that priests aren't going to go out & tell your confessions around

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-16-2021, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Welcome

True...

But he also didn't think much about the proposal to change that aspect of the system, since the meeting ended in 5 minutes max with people storming out

Even while I was watching that initial committee meeting I didn't think that anything would come out of it...

... So for me it's believable why he didn't think twice about maybe saying something about it...
Old 02-16-2021, 03:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

From my understanding he found something out in confession & that is what came out. Not anything to do with this group. That isn't understandable to me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-17-2021, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Hm, I will have to re-watch this episode at some point...