Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2018, 09:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "Inside Out" (5.02) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 2nd @ 10PM)

NCIS: New Orleans 5.02 - "Inside Out"
Original Airdate: October 2, 2018 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
As the team searches for a former IRA bomb-maker who was smuggled
into the city, they are joined by Special Agent Hannah Khoury (Necar
Zadegan), Pride’s replacement during his medical leave. Also, Pride
considers a new position with the agency
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

don't think pride will leave the team, so he is really just considering.

wondering if the new agent is the temporary replacement for pride or or if she is "just" a replacemnt. i hope for the latter, because i think the team can do without a different leader for a few month, but i can imagine that she might take percy's place after some eps.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 05:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I can't tell what they're doing there... I missed the news that they were adding a new cast member but she's a series regular so I imagine she's here to stick around & join the team but not sure exactly on what position she'll end up as. As you said - Pride isn't likely to be going anywhere. But they could have her replace him as team leader at least for a few episodes before replacing Percy

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-03-2018, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

at the moment - right after watching- i just think they are about to ruin a good show....

hope i am wrong.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh no What have they done to make you say that?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Oh no What have they done to make you say that?

same thing they did last season. it's all about pride. even when he is supposed to recover he is amidst the investigation. feels like the team is just too stupid to do anything without him.
It's not that i want pride out, he belongs there, but it is way too much of him.

and lasalle? he is second in command, right? why didn't he take the lead? why had this other agent has to be there?

maybe i am just overreacting, but i still remember csi new york. at some point they started to get way too mac taylor centric and everything went downhill from there.

i just don't want this to happen here, because i like the show. but if this goes on like this i am not sure if i want to watch this anymore.

at least the original ncis is surprisingly entertaining at the beginning of this season
Old 10-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Not good. Now would be there chance to let the others stand out & stand on their own. Pride can be in it & help even but the team should be able to solve a case without him. So stupid to involve him - especially when they brought someone in to lead the team in his absence & i would think LaSalle could've lead the team on his own too

I never watched CSI but I see your point & agree it gets too much to have the focus on the one character constantly. The other characters should get attention too, as well as their chance to lead

I'm less likely to watch too if the focus remains on Pride. You expect something like that from a show with one lead or a titular character but this should be an ensemble show

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-05-2018, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I'm less likely to watch too if the focus remains on Pride. You expect something like that from a show with one lead or a titular character but this should be an ensemble show

exactly what i think. but again: maybe i am just overreacting, because it already annoyed me last season
Old 10-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

maybe but if they've done it in the past there's no reason to not think they'll do it again if they're still focusing on him when he's meant to be recovering

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-06-2018, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
maybe but if they've done it in the past there's no reason to not think they'll do it again if they're still focusing on him when he's meant to be recovering

true, but i don't lose hope that they gonna change that.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, it was an interesting episode at some points. I do wish they could have just had Pride like doing what he was supposed to and taking it easy. I like that Laurel was mad at him for going to work.

Hopefully Pride won't be main focus now with him taking this new job. I guess we will see though. I do agree that LaSalle should have been able to lead the team, but I guess they needed someone in there ASAP so the new lady was it. I will say it was nice that they brought someone in who was not insufferable to begin with, but is kinda likable instead.
Old 11-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

So we start the episode with Pride not meant to be working with him taking a break from taking a break? Then he tries to help out? The others can't just deal with a case without him around?

ah so Pride gets a promotion & replaced by a new leader... makes some sense, but of course I'm sure Pride will still be the focus

Gregorio: "Who is she?"
Sebastian: "I don't know"
Gregorio: "Then why you taking orders from her?"
Sebastian: "I don't know"

Love how they all took ages before getting to the 'who the hell are you' part to work out who she is. Shouldn't that have been Gregorio's first question - even interrupting her talking with Sebastian?

Laurel: "They're adults Dad. I'm pretty sure they can be trusted to survive a few months." - if only that were true
More seriously I do like her conversation with him - telling him how she feels, trying to get him to rest, & leave the team alone for a while

I find the case boring

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-13-2018, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotta say I agree with what you had to say Chelle
Old 11-14-2018, 12:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It just felt like a weird episode? Would've been nice if they had the team stand on their own? Maybe even delay bringing in the new team leader for an episode too?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread