Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2014, 05:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "Carrier" (1.02) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Sept 30th @ 9PM)

NCIS: New Orleans 1.02 - "Carrier"
Original Airdate: September 30, 2013 @ 9PM

Episode Summary
A Navy lieutenant on liberty dies from the bubonic plague. Special Agent DiNozzo is sent from Washington,
D.C., to help the New Orleans team locate all additional sailors on liberty, prevent a potential outbreak
and determine the source of the highly infectious disease.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the the thread!
Old 09-28-2014, 03:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You're welcome

Watching that promo all I could think was not to send Tony somewhere where there is the plague since they mention that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-28-2014, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread. sounds interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
You're welcome

Watching that promo all I could think was not to send Tony somewhere where there is the plague since they mention that

that was my thought too.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean. I was thinking that too.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'll be watching tonight. Can't wait.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, so, I didn't think this episode was as good as the first. I had higher expectations for it since it had Tony in it I did like that they did bring him in and also that friend of Abby's - I forgot her name though

It was pretty good how they figured out who planted the virus and why and them catching him.

But other than that it was just - eh I thought.

Next weeks episode is another crossover - this time with Gibbs again.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Morning, all

I caught the show last night. I thought it was really good, but I was disappointed in Tony's appearance. Always love him but all they really did was show him arrive suited up and randomly do ... well ... nothing. Hopefully it'll be better with the Gibbs cross over. "King" and "Gibbs" have great chemistry. I hope they don't waste his appearance.

Abby's friend is named Carol (something). I think she's terrific. That was a very pleasant surprise.

All I got. Off to get further caffeinated before I
Old 10-02-2014, 03:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I want to know when the crossovers stop

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Agreed. After awhile it will become old and not "special". I think they are just doing it now to lock in some viewership early. Personally, I think the crossovers should be done right. So far, as much as I've loved seeing my favorite characters cross over, I think they've been lame.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, they wasted Tony in the episode. One minute he is there being the 'plague whisperer' and catching rats (haha totally goes back to Chimera) then the next he is gone.

Thanks for saying what her name is Toni! Yeah I always like when she shows up.

That is what I am wondering Chelle

And I think you are right about the reasoning behind why they are doing it Toni. The best crossovers so far have been the backdoor episodes I think
Old 10-03-2014, 03:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree about the reasoning behind it. LA didn't have it though so why does NO? It is going to get old really quickly & if they aren't done right then that'll just make it worse

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-03-2014, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

still like the team and think i will continue watching.

i was disappointed with tony's appearance too. thought there were some more scenes with him. okay it is new orleans, but i think they would have solved the case without him as well and i agree with toni (boop) that he did nothing.
but i loved to see carol, always liked her especially when working with abby, but it was nice here too.

also liked christopher's reaction when he threw the guy in the bar into the water and pride's comment: that was pretty....
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with you both!

Glad I am not the only one dissapointed with how they used Tony in the episode
Old 10-07-2014, 10:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well I thought early that Dr. Mitchell Hufcutt(played the father on original "Beverly Hills, 90210") was shady. Seems since that show he has played mostly bad guys. I also recognized Navy Commander Louanne Bates as Pam on "The Cosby Show". I worried she was crooked too. Pretty crappy that he spread the disease to sell cures.

I really liked how Dr. Loretta Wade yelled "Bubonic Plague" from the morgue. This kind of fits in with the Ebola problem that is around now.

Tony DiNozzo wasn't seen very much, but nice for him to help. Liked how the mouse scared him and Cmd Bates laughed at it. Also nice to see Abby and Vance. Thought on this case Ducky would have been involved. Liked Dr. Melora Haley, maybe we will see her again? Also like seeing CDC Carol Wilson, she has been on the Mother Ship 3 times.

The bar that the team threw the Dealer into the water seemed liked the one in"The Finder" show.

Wondered at end why Tony wasn't invited to the cook out, but then they get called out so knew it wouldn't fit the scene.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread