Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NCIS: New Orleans - "Careful What You Wish For" (1.14) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 10th @ 9PM)

NCIS: New Orleans 1.14 - "Careful What You Wish For"
Original Airdate: February 10, 2015 @ 9PM

Episode Summary
An NCIS agent is killed during a security detail for the Vice Chief of Naval Operations. The investigation
focuses on whether it was an assassination attempt or if someone is targeting one of their own.
Meanwhile, Brody is placed under investigation and her furtive past is reevaluated.
Source
Old 02-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I was just coming on to start these . Thanks for the threads

I like the sound of getting into Brody's past

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry, I thought you had gone for the night so I figured I would just go ahead and put them up You are welcome though.

Me too. Should be interesting.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It's understandable since I hadn't done it yet I forgot last night since I was too busy wishing the party would go away

Should be, I like episodes which shed light on character backgrounds usually

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally understandable!

I think I enjoy those more as well. It's always nice finding out about the characters
Old 02-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think this will be a good episode. We don't know much about the backstories of the NOLA cast yet. (yeah we had a little with LaSalle and his brother though) but I think this Brody stuff will be good.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

It was a really good episode. I liked that Brody in the end stood up to and at the same time made peace with both the guy interrogating her and with herself. The talk with Loretta helped. I think it was clear that she wasn't running anymore.

Question about people's backgrounds....sort of. I know that Pride's marriage was on the rocks, but is it officially over? I liked the actress that played his wife. Now that I think of it, I'm surprised she didn't show up when her daughter was caught up in that explosion at that Gala a few episodes back.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

at Plame and changing his name from 'Double P' to 'Triple P' and annoying Sebastian in the process.

I really liked the back story on Brody and what happened in the past and what caused it. Really sad. Liked Broady opening up to Loretta about things.

Didn't see Klain being the kids dad. I had a feeling though he was behind Hackett's death.

Good question Toni. I thought they were trying to work it out... at least that's what it seemed like from that one episode where she stayed with the kid at NCIS. But I dunno. Good point that you would think she would have been there for Laurel when they were in the explosion.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

I loved Brody's backstory. You know for a moment I thought they were going to go with she had lost a kid, but losing a twin sister, I think was more powerful.

And Brody talking about the hesitating on the ship because of his eyes. I remember when Kate said that on NCIS about Ari. (Ok, so hopefully that doesn't mean something bad would happen to Brody).

Loretta is awesome, I want an epic crossover where Loretta and ducky are in the same room together sharing stories.
Old 02-16-2015, 08:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks, Steph. It just didn't sit well with me.

And I would for sure love to see Loretta and Ducky in an expisode together...for real...not just in video.

I'm also thinking I'd like LaSalle to visit DC and see how his southern charm and accent works on the hard boiled Washington types. He and Gibbs would be a hoot together.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love those ideas of Ducky and Loretta being in the same room and also for LaSalle to visit DC. Hopefully we will get those one day!
Old 02-17-2015, 03:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Actually, I think it would be more fun to pair him up with DiNozzo... southern gentleman vs. the lovable big city dufus.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha yes, those two would be interesting to see working together
Reply   Post New Thread