Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Lost Time" (16.23) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 14th @ 8PM)

NCIS 16.23 - "Lost Time"
Original Airdate: May 14, 2019 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
The NCIS team investigates the murder of a Marine Sergeant in the States who was
hailed as a war hero for his efforts overseas. Also, Gibbs turns to Doctor Grace
Confalone (Laura San Giacomo) for advice after he uncharacteristically unravels and
abandons his team at a crime scene investigation.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 05-10-2019, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

it is good to see gibbs asking for help instead of trying to cope on his own
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 04:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

^ I did think that when I saw it. He's come a long way

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't notice that either. That is good though!
Old 05-17-2019, 05:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, that was quite the episode! Good twist that the military wife turned out to be a Russian agent. But of course, the big story was Gibbs and how he's tormented, and not so much about killing that guy who killed his family, but in how he thinks his team will lose respect for him and consider that he has no integrity unless he takes responsibility for it even after all these years. Ok, so his psychologist friend calmed him down...for now...but I'm guessing that like someone else said here, we might actually see the season ending episode with him turning himself in and going to jail. I hate for that to happen, but now that the writers have brought this story line back up, I can't imagine they're going to let it go again...especially since at least McGee and Bishop are looking at Gibbs differently right now and kind of making it an ongoing issue. So it'll be interesting to see this season finale for sure!

Also, when Sloan told the psychologist (Dr. Grace Calfalone), she'd like to open up with a certain person but she thinks it's not likely to happen (something like that anyway)...it makes me think she has her eyes on either Vance or Gibbs and my guess is Gibbs. I hope they don't end up hooking up because that would cause me to stop watching the show (or at least Fast Forwarding through scenes with Sloan in them) since she...to put it mildly... gets on my last nerve. I really wish that Dr. Grace, who Gibbs likes so much (and I like her a lot too) and who was Gibbs' choice of who to open up to regarding his murder dilemma, would move into Sloan's office, becoming a regular, so they can find an excuse to send Sloan packing back to California. PLEASE!

The preview of the season finale was interesting, although I'm not wild about the idea of one of Gibb's ex wives showing up. Gibbs is already under a lot of stress so he sure doesn't need more to deal with.

But I hope Gibbs' buddy Fornell makes it out of the hospital. Vance made it sound like he was pretty much in a life/death situation since time seemed to be an issue in getting Gibbs to the hospital. I guess I'm just wanting to see a happy ending all around with the final eppy of the season. I hope we don't get a cliff hanger then have to wait for the new season's first episode to see how it turns out.

One of these days, I'd like to see at least a smidgen of romance between Torres and Bishop. Also, I love the way Ducky keeps showing up in every episode! I hope they keep it up. In real life, I read that he did talk about leaving the show since he wants to spend more time with his family and traveling to California all the time to film his scenes was getting old. But I'm hoping that at least for now he has agreed to offer to contribute at least one scene in each episode and heck, in the future, he could film several of his scenes from various episodes in one trip to California, then the Hollywood film gurus could splice each scene in...or whatever other magic they can do to make it happen. So I'm going to theorize that the reason they made him the Historian, was to manage viewer expectations of why we're seeing less of him and he could cut down the travel, but yet still be on the show by being in maybe one scene in an an occasional episode now and then. Cuz we LOVE Ducky and don't want to see him disappear next season!

Just my wish list. I sure hope they're not prepping us all for the upcoming season being the last for the show.... ...because I need my NCIS fix!

Jenny
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ok now they're making it seem like McGee didn't know in saying he couldn't sleep properly

Interesting build up to Gibbs walking out & seeing how he eventually broke, it wasn't straight away

Yeah Kasie not meant to share things in interrogation like that...

there seems to be a lot happening while Gibbs is just at the bar talking to Grace

I love 'NCIS centres me' The whole talk with Grace is nice, but no leaving Gibbs

Nice & unexpected twist about the wife not really being the wife. Were there no family portraits at the house though? I mean obviously not otherwise they would've seen they don't look alike but that surprises me that there was nothing to show there was an imposter there & not the real wife...

Gibbs & the guy who was about to hit the girl

Interesting that Grace works with both Gibbs & Sloane. Glad Sloane talks to someone about it all though. I presume that Sloane wants to open up to Gibbs based on other things we've gotten from them

way to end the episode scare everyone about Fornell

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-23-2019, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Also, when Sloan told the psychologist (Dr. Grace Calfalone), she'd like to open up with a certain person but she thinks it's not likely to happen (something like that anyway)...it makes me think she has her eyes on either Vance or Gibbs and my guess is Gibbs.
I totally missed this, but I think if they were hinting it would be Vance. The scenes they have had make made me think they were possibly leading somewhere (that's before I saw this). I guess we will find out eventually though if they were talking about that or maybe it could be her daughter?

Agreed with you Chelle
Old 07-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I knew that something was off about the wife, I'm glad that Torres figured it out...

I guess the team was slightly unfocused as well with not realizing that the woman was other than the wife... Kasie is still learning the rules of interrogation, she was lucky that Gibbs was absent otherwise she'd have heard the rule about ''never interrupting an interrogation"...

I'm glad that Gibbs actually took the time to contact the psychologist and told her everything. I fully agree with her, Gibbs used Rule #10 as a barrier to guard himself from any harm. Sure, he got emotionally involved in most cases, but then he would push it back if it went south... Now he can't do that anymore, he says it's because of Bishop pushing, but I think he needed to let it go and finally deal with all the self-blame and guilt he put on himself.

Sure, McGee and Bishop had a (few?) sleepless nights, but by the end of the episode they "forgave" Gibbs for taking matters into his own hand some 30 years ago... I loved their talk of "is there something you want to talk about? You tell me! No, you"... It pretty much meant that all is well, and that Gibbs didn't lose his role in the team...

I was surprised to see Sloan talking with the same psychologist, but good for her. If I must imagine her with someone I'd rather go for Vance than for Gibbs. Gibbs doesn't need to have more woman-drama...
Old 07-12-2019, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with what you have said
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top