Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2018, 09:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "A Line in the Sand" (9.23) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 20th @ 9PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 9.23 - "A Line in the Sand"
Original Airdate: May 20, 2018 @ 9:00PM

Episode Summary
Part 1 of 2. Sam is shot during a firefight with a cartel, and a suspect reveals new
information on the whereabouts of Spencer Williams, the man who kidnapped
Mosley's son five years ago.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 05-20-2018, 06:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

glad sam is ok
but mosley is going overboard with crossing the lines to get her son back. i hate that she fired deeks
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 10:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Mosley

I'm tuning out of this episode, I think its because I don't like Mosley so its boring me a bit?

I like Hetty standing up for Callen & saying that she called him the closest thing she's ever had to a son

"If you haven't noticed, I've got some investigative skills" (serious moment, sure, but love Callen's comeback to Sam)

Deeks you can't ask Kensi to leave a job if this is her passion & what she wants or expect her to leave for you. I understand why you want out & to protect fictional possible kids, but you can't ask her to change for you. Its what Kensi said - you're asking her to choose you or the job, not letting her make decisions for herself about her life. You wanted her to think about it, she did, she doesn't want to leave...

Not really surprised Deeks ended up on the plane, despite being fired, & his fight with Kensi but if they're trying to write it as though he wants out shouldn't he not be there?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread