Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Into The Breach" (10.16) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Mar 3rd @ 9PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 10.16 - "Into The Breach"
Original Airdate: March 3, 2019 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
The NCIS team investigates the murder of a journalist who was writing
an exposé on a mishandled classified military operation. Also, as their
wedding day quickly approaches, Kensi and Deeks work on the last
remaining items on their to-do list.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 03-12-2019, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was an interesting episode. Liked that DeChamps was back helping out.

I am glad that the expose still ended up being written.

Deeks' mom being afraid to dance with him because she didn't think she was good was cute and sad. I am glad he made her dance with him at the end of the episode.
Old 03-23-2019, 10:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

poor Deeks & the wedding jitters/prep stress

Deeks' mother is wonderful

I like that Rogers helped them out

I'm surprised that the woman who was taken wasn't more protected & just had one guard?

I like how the inspector told Deeks' mother to always dance when given the chance . Nice that they only had one violation too for first inspection

Love Deeks' speech while dancing with his mum

Agreed with what you said Steph

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-24-2019, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought you were caught up to us? Darn, you still have the wedding episode then. Hope they air that next week for you!
Old 03-24-2019, 10:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Australia's pretty much caught up, yes. I was a little behind as I hadn't watched this ep even though it aired here last Tuesday. The wedding airs here tomorrow according to the guide & its the only one on this week as the others are caught up (well the other two are on, but only in repeats). Hopefully I'll be able to watch it on Wednesday night but I'll also have Charmed which will be my priority so I can post on that board as I care more for spoilers there

The shows are all pretty much a week behind now. The other two caught up so they're not on this week. I presume Ten isn't allowed or doesn't want to air NOLA too close to the US as it airs on a Saturday here & its not like it goes on break for you in the upcoming weeks . NCIS can't air since it airs here on a Tuesday as otherwise we'd get it first . We may catch up more with LA on the week leading up to Easter as you get an ep on the 14th which could air here on the 16th - depending on if they can or want to air that close

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-25-2019, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah ok Well I am glad you are caught up then over there!
Funny when they air them over there compared to here. But at least you are caught up!
Old 06-17-2019, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

The case was interesting, nothing super memorable, but it was a good episode.

Deeks' mom is always fun I liked the discussion about the son & mother dance, and that Deeks told his mom that he'd rather make an idiot out of himself instead of embarrassing his mom.

Rogers is starting to grow on me... I think he'll get along nicely with the team in the long-run. Btw it's nice to see the actor after House MD in a different role...

Last, but not least it was nice to see DeChamps again, I like her friendship with Sam. And it's funny to see G. making fun of Sam about "going on a date"
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's always fun when Deeks' mom pops up
Old 06-18-2019, 12:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Deeks & his mother are brilliant we need more scenes with them
Quote:
Btw it's nice to see the actor after House MD in a different role...
yes! I feel the same way although I've seen him on SVU since then too. I'm warming to his character quite a bit so hope we see him next season

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread