Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Choke Point" (10.20) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Apr 14th @ 9PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 10.20 - "Choke Point"
Original Airdate: April 14, 2019 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
After a Navy Seal is attacked while moonlighting at a security job for a
successful marijuana dispensary, Sam personally vows to apprehend
the suspect out of respect for the Navy Seal brotherhood.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 04-14-2019, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting episode. Again, i felt there was something missing from this one though. I dunno, I think it's the continuation of them setting the team up for after NCIS. But I felt like there was a lot of jumping around again though.

It was nice to see Hetty back.

Glad the team was able to stop the bad guy in time.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:00 AM
Website Manager

Hetty in the aquarium.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that was funny
Old 04-16-2019, 07:53 PM
Website Manager

I liked her interaction with Eric and Nell, hopefully she'll figure out a way they can both stay in LA (and more importantly the show ) Was a little weird we didn't see her interact with the other people though, even though they knew she was back, but I'll take any Hetty I can get.
Old 04-16-2019, 07:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

hmm minimal Hetty? well guess that is better than no Hetty at all, true

I haven't seen the episodes yet but I find it strange that they seem to be writing out two characters its just adding to the torture of the show not being renewed too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2019, 01:26 AM
Website Manager

Were the other NCIS's already announced as renewed or just waiting to hear?

She did have a fair amount of screen time, it was just all scenes with Eric and Nell. It looks like Hetty wanted to talk to Eric when she got back about his new job offer.
Old 04-17-2019, 01:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ah ok, i misunderstood. Interesting then that it was just with them then...

Only the original has been renewed so far

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2019, 10:17 AM
Website Manager

Well, I guess most of the others spent more time in the field than in the office. I found her conversation with Eric at the start to be entertaining, loved her conversation with Nell... and the end of the episode she mentioned wanting to talk to Eric when she gets back about his job offer.

I was amused by Kensi and Deeks scenes, seems a bit more of Deeks is rubbing off on Kensi with the sillyness.
Old 04-28-2019, 04:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Just when I was feeling a bit bored by this episode Eric comes in & starts babbling to Hetty & all she has to say in response is "are they not feeding you" . I completely agree with her about the office being an aquarium (or terrarium)

Ok why do you want a hedgehog Callen or at least look up that you can't keep one as a pet?

Kensi is a bit silly, yes

Then again a surfboard to get the guy? really? They're all a bit silly I think

Guy in interrogation: "You got him well trained"
Callen: "The United States Navy trained him & that's the only reason you're still breathing right now."

Hetty & Nell are sweet too. Love that Hetty is going to try help her mother

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-28-2019, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with what you said about the episode
Old 04-29-2019, 01:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It was a weird episode & yet funny & silly too? I don't know what I think about it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-29-2019, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, seemed to be all the above
Old 06-17-2019, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

And another episode where the case of the week is lost on me... Though it was nice to see Sam in Seal-mode

I also liked seeing Hetty again. Eric and his rambling was hilarious And the terrarium comment was funny...

It was really sweet from Hetty to not take no for answer from Nell about visiting her Mom. It's always nice when Hetty acts like a mother to her "children".
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread