Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2014, 05:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Kill the Messenger" (12.02) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Sept 30th @ 8PM)

NCIS 12.02 - "Kill the Messenger"
Original Airdate: September 30, 2013 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
A Navy lieutenant is murdered on his way to a private meeting with the President. The NCIS team try
to determine if the death was part of a recent series of muggings in the area or if it was a targeted
hit to keep intelligence secrets.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 09-28-2014, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.
i am still so excited that the new season is on. can't wait for the next episode.
looks like big problems are coming up, for the team and vance
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another good episode. It was an interesting case.

I like that Abby had the attention of another guy. I love McAbby and all, but it was nice seeing her flirt and hang out with someone else.

Ok, we have had a lot of talk about Bishop's husband. I think it's time they brought him in finally

The thing with Vance had me worried, but so glad everything turned out ok with him.

Tony picking up McGee's phone... Then getting an earful from Delilah later on in the episode about it. Loved it.

Something really random about this show and actually all procedural shows... When confronting a suspect, why don't they wait till they get closer to them before yelling at them who they are? You would think they would get closer before doing it so they didn't have to chance them down every time.

Anyway, next weeks episode looks good. Ducky centric episode!
Old 10-02-2014, 02:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved the episode. I really did. I thought it was a great mix of their usual odd humor.. .the friendly banter between Tony & Tom.....

And I must admit that Bishop has been less annoying so far. Maybe they listened and scaled her back a bit. She made a contribution without overshadowing anyone else. So far so good.

And, I loved the secondary story line about Vance's illness. It was very nice that Ducky was there for him and got involved.

I loved that Abby had the attention of another guy, too. Wasn't he just CUTE!!?? And notice that slightly jealous look that McGee gave them when they walked away. By the way, I loved that dress she was wearing.

Oh & Yes, Steph. I've been looking forward to that Ducky-centric episode since I first heard about it. Young Ducky is cute too. More

Last edited by Toni Boop; 10-03-2014 at 02:18 AM
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with everything you said Toni.

Yes that guy was cute! Wonder what it was she didn't like about him? I love it when McGee gets a bit jealous when he sees Abby with another guy.

Yeah that episode next week looks like it will be really good. Young Ducky is cute.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Yes that guy was cute! Wonder what it was she didn't like about him?
My guess? What she doesn't like about him is that he isn't Tim. Even she doesn't know it yet. Somehow. Someway. Those two will end up together at some point I think.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

agreed with all you have said here, so nothing to add for me.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Toni. That could very well be. It would be nice if they ended up together at some point.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Boop (View Post)
My guess? What she doesn't like about him is that he isn't Tim. Even she doesn't know it yet. Somehow. Someway. Those two will end up together at some point I think.
Please let this be true

I just hope that both are happy in the end, even if it isn't together though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed ^^
Old 10-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I knew something would happen when Tony questioned Tim about his talks to Delilah. Was funny Tony answering the phone and "You are very naked" came out, lol. But he apologized to her and Tim was very nice.

Abby liking the Park Ranger Sergeant Burt Moore was cool. Her asking Bishop if he was hot, was cool. But she kind of cooled off near end it seemed. Jethro telling him that Abby is not dating is a nice fatherly message also.

COTW Lt. Cmd. Edward Wallace killed on way to see President. I really didn't suspect it was some major secret he was killed for. Funny Tony didn't suspect Trish Wallace the wife. I didn't suspect Courtney Reed the ex gf, or robber Nicholas Dunn. Bryce Tolson and Richard Colford were my suspects. Tolson was trying to fix a firewall breach, is what I got out of it. Tolson killed him. Seems he was after Courtney Reed also.

Vance's cancer scare, scared me. I had thought why kill off Jackie 2 years back and now go after Vance? Ducky and Gibbs did a nice job acting so concerned. Nice Leon is ok. I didn't like him at first but he has grown on me. Thought he had some skeletons, but I guess the episode where we saw flashbacks took care of all that. Daughter Kayla is growing up fast it seems. The flash back to Jackie was nice.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Tony's comments about McGee's video chats

Bishop possibly has a tattoo? I wouldn't expect that

I don't know what to think of Sergeant Burt Moore . They were cute comparing tattoos though. Was Gibbs telling him she wasn't married or dating his way of giving a blessing on the relationship?

Of course they have to flash to McGee's reaction to Abby coming up to see Burt & then offering to take him to the holding cell. Love his reaction too

You CANNOT hurt Vance those children need their father, they don't have their mother anymore. Vance's flashback & him talking to the nanny made me so sad . Kayla really has grown up quite a bit. So happy that everything will be fine

Agreed with what Steph said about Tony picking up McGee's phone

Quite a lot seemed to happen in this episode, it felt like it was on for longer than an hour

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-07-2014, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it was both Chelle - re Gibbs telling Burt that Abby wasn't seeing anyone
Old 10-08-2014, 02:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I like the idea of it being him giving Burt his blessing

Wait does the show realise that Bert & Burt are very similar names? How can Abby date someone with a name which is close to the name of her Hippo?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread