Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2014, 10:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Since you like Sasha, do you watch Rizzoli & Isles?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Since you like Sasha, do you watch Rizzoli & Isles? I do, it's one of my favourite shows actually
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Who's your favourite character from R&I then? & why?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2014, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Who's your favourite character from R&I then? & why? Maura, I love that she seems so strong, but at the same time she's incredibly kind. I also really love her random facts I still have to get used to her being so different from the books though.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oo you've read the books then? interesting... I've heard they are good, actually I've heard the show is good too

What is your favourite Adele song per album? Why?

What is your favourite Delta song per album? Why?
(you can ignore Christmas &/or the IE rerelease if you wish)

What is your favourite Beyonce song? Why? (you can do per album here too if you want)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2014, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I actually prefer the books over the show, but both are really good

What is your favourite Adele song per album? Why?
19: Chasing Pavements, it was the first Adele song I heard and I loved it right away
21: Someone Like You, best song Adele's ever written, without a doubt! I remember hearing it for the first time and crying because it reminded me of someone I was trying so hard to let go of. It still means a lot to me, it's just really well written.

What is your favourite Delta song per album? Why? (you can ignore Christmas &/or the IE rerelease if you wish)
Innocent Eyes: It changes all the time, because I love all the songs so much.. Probably Not Me, Not I though.
Mistaken Identity: Last Night On Earth, there's just something so special about it
Delta: I Can't Break It To My Heart, another song that's easy to relate to.
Child of the Universe: Probably Touch, it reminds me of Innocent Eyes.
IE rerelease: Throw It Away, I love how different it sounds from the original and it just made me fall in love with the song all over again

What is your favourite Beyonce song? Why?
Dangerously In Love: Crazy In Love, it was her first single as a solo artist and made me love Beyonce even more than when she was part of Destiny's Child. I still know the words to the song and the dance choreography from the video
B'Day: Resentment, especially the live version. She sings it with so much emotion
I Am..Sasha Fierce: Halo There's something so special and comforting about it, I can't really explain it, you'd just have to listen to it
4: I Was Here, a very emotional song about wanting to do something meaningful with your life, and have people remember that.
Self-titled album: Changes all the time too, but at the moment it's Flawless. Listening to it just kind of gives me more confidence, and I love the part towards the end about feminism.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oo that's a good point about Touch & IE, never thought about that

I know Halo - that's the Already Gone song I'm pretty sure I've listened to that just to compare the songs, I know I've heard others singing it (including Kelly during Already Gone )

What Beyonce song would you recommend to someone who didn't know her music?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2014, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, those songs are definitely very similar.

What Beyonce song would you recommend to someone who didn't know her music? That's really, really hard. All of her albums have such a different sound and aside from that, there's two different sides to her music.. I guess from her new album, I would recommend this song:

Old 03-01-2014, 04:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They are

Nice song choice

What is your favourite The Veronica's song? Why?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

What is your favourite The Veronica's song? Why? I know it's an unreleased song, but I'd have to say Cold I'll be so disappointed if we'll never get a studio version, it's the best song they've written so far. From their albums, probably Untouched. I remember when it was released, my friend and I would always try and sing along whenever we heard it on the radio, which wasn't easy because of the tempo of the song but we at least managed to learn the words
Old 03-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you prefer math or English?
Have you taken any of the Buzzfeed quizzes?

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

What is your favourite comedy show?

Who is your favourite Parenthood character? Why?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-02-2014, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do you prefer math or English? Definitely English
Have you taken any of the Buzzfeed quizzes? I don't think I have

What is your favourite comedy show? Rules of Engagement
Who is your favourite Parenthood character? Why? That's hard, it used to be Sarah but I think it's Julia now. She's grown a lot since the first season.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you have a favorite movie? If so what is it?
Old 03-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Who is your favourite character in Beauty & the Beast? Why?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread