Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2016, 02:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Déjá Vu" (13.13) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 19th @ 8PM)

NCIS 13.13 - "Déjá Vu"
Original Airdate: January 19, 2015 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
An international human-trafficking ring that was believed to be shut down is
uncovered when NCIS investigates the murder of a seaman who was set to
testify before a grand jury. Meanwhile, McGee hopes to spend the night at
a colleague's home after a storm causes massive power outages in the city.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the thread. Should be interesting.
Old 01-16-2016, 11:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I want to know who's house McGee stays at I may have thought that he can come stay with me when I first read the synopsis, shortly followed by please be Abby

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-17-2016, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.
feels like ages since the last episode....
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want to know as well Chelle and that is so funny of course he should stay with Abby but if he does get to stay over at someones place, I wonder if it may be Bishop since they seem to have gotten closer lately. I wonder what happened to Delilah and why he is not staying there?
Old 01-18-2016, 12:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oo that's a good point about Delilah. Less fun if it was her place though. Could be Bishop. I was thinking maybe Tony or Gibbs but Tony is unlikely given how he feels about his place & McGee probably would ask Bishop sooner than Gibbs

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2016, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is true I was thinking them too, but figured they would be the most likely so that's why I was thinking Bishop Yeah I could see her asking Bishop over gibbs too. I'd love it if it was Tony thogh. Oo or Palmer? Haha that would be good too.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Palmer? I don't know if I can imagine that so that would be a funny twist

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2016, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it would have been hard for that to happen since he has a kid now (which I momentarily forgot about )

Makes sense now why McGee didn't stay with Delilah (actually, did they move in together? I can;t remember) Tony wanting to make McGee jump through the hoops to possibly stay with hom... so mean. Then karma for Tony when his power in return went out... while McGee was there (poor McGee again )

at Palmer putting on Ducky's hat and getting caught.

I liked how the some of the story was through Bishop and she was writing to a dead president ... like it was a diary. It is kind of sad though that she thinks that she doesn't have many people she can talk to with things like what happened in the episode.

Interesting that the case is one from Bishops past that restarted again. I had a feeling Conners had something to do with the ring. I can't believe he helped start it up. Disgusting. Glad Bishop figured it out. She is becoming a pretty good agent.

the sweaters Tony had made for everyone. And good for McGee owning that photo and being proud of his tap dancing.

Glad they found the rest of the girls in time.

I love how the team all ended up at Gibbs'! Gibbs and his kids . I loved the ending with them all there lioke that.

Anyone want to make an icon for me of them all there in that last scene?

Last edited by maplezbear; 01-19-2016 at 09:41 PM
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 01:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They all ended up at Gibbs'? interesting...

Quote:
Anyone want to make an icon for me of them all there in that last scene?
if I think of it & no one else has I'll see if there are caps on the weekend & see about making you an icon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2016, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes they did and it was great

Aw, that would be awesome if you are able to Thank you! I wish I had the talent to do it
Old 01-21-2016, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)

Makes sense now why McGee didn't stay with Delilah (actually, did they move in together? I can;t remember) Tony wanting to make McGee jump through the hoops to possibly stay with hom... so mean. Then karma for Tony when his power in return went out... while McGee was there (poor McGee again )

at Palmer putting on Ducky's hat and getting caught.

I liked how the some of the story was through Bishop and she was writing to a dead president ... like it was a diary. It is kind of sad though that she thinks that she doesn't have many people she can talk to with things like what happened in the episode.

Interesting that the case is one from Bishops past that restarted again. I had a feeling Conners had something to do with the ring. I can't believe he helped start it up. Disgusting. Glad Bishop figured it out. She is becoming a pretty good agent.

the sweaters Tony had made for everyone. And good for McGee owning that photo and being proud of his tap dancing.

Glad they found the rest of the girls in time.

I love how the team all ended up at Gibbs'! Gibbs and his kids . I loved the ending with them all there lioke that.
agreed with everything you said.

and i think it was nice to see the garbage man again.
thought that tony didn't let tim stay in his appartment and was surprised when mcgee said he had stayed there. maybe i missed something???
thought adam was involved when i first saw him in the diner, just didn't think he was the head of it.
bishop writing to the president reminded me of mcgee writing about gibbs' rules to his (dead) father.
liked the shirts too and i loved the ending.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

About the garbage man... I so don't remember him

I think McGee jumped through enough hoops that Tony let him stay though they didn't say anymore about McGee staying there after he first asked Tony. Otherwise I missed something too.

Bishop writing like that also reminded me of McGee writing his father
Old 01-22-2016, 02:09 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Loved the ending with everybody sleeping over at Gibbs' and McGee appreciating the shirt.

Can't say that having Bishop narrate part of the story by writing the letter did much for me, but I'm not a big Bishop fan.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oo this is the episode where I was going to make an icon. I know I looked & couldn't find screencaps which is why I didn't. But then forgot to keep checking back. Do you still want one Steph?

ok now onto my babbling while watching :

aww that's cute that Delilah's mother wouldn't let McGee stay there because they weren't married. What does she think about the fact that they seem to be under the same roof any other night?

oh I forgot we knew the garbage guy. I remember it now but can't remember the ep. I want to try find it now (I looked it up & it is the Christmas ep from S10)

Glad McGee wasn't phased about the photo being shown

Palmer putting on the hat was asking for trouble & to be caught. Wouldn't have been shown if he wasn't going to be caught still funny though

cold Abby is cute . Actually they're all pretty cute all cold & rugged up. Love that Gibbs isn't affected by it if Abby & McGee are cold they should hug each other to keep each other warm

Tony deciding that Bishop will let McGee & him stay with her after Tony's power went . Wonder if McGee did jump through the hoops for Tony or if Tony decided to be nice

Not being helpful makes the Connors guy suspicious & not just because I skimmed over this thread. I just saw the "suspicious" comments before & now read that I should be suspicious of him

Trust McGee to like the robot . The woman who makes the chips I found a little annoying but understandably passionate about something she cares about (the animals)

I like the little scene between Bishop & Palmer. Don't think we've had that before & it was nice. Palmer asking Bishop to get them

No not the person Bishop used to work with. Adam what have you done?

I like how Bishop figured things out

so cute all at Gibbs' place at the end

Quote:
I agree with this. I also see the similarities to how McGee wrote to his father. Don't care too much for Bishop so doesn't mean anywhere near as much to me as when McGee did it but he's my fav so that's understandable

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread