Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NCIS - "Crescent City" (11.18) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs March 25th @ 8PM)

NCIS 11.18 - "Crescent City"
Original Airdate: March 25, 2013 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
Part 1 of 2. A Congressman, who was a former NCIS agent, is murdered in New Orleans. Gibbs joins the case with a former colleague in the
Crescent City field office and the FBI to determine whether the murder was politically motivated or linked to the
victim's arrest of a serial killer who targeted military personnel and public servants
Source
Old 03-23-2014, 07:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the threads

I really want to skip ahead & watch these to see what the possible new show is like

I also may be strange & got excited seeing 'March 25' as the air dates for the episodes

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

i hope it isn't just the new team with gibbs. hope "our" people get enough screen time too. but it looks promising so far.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It does at least appear like Gibbs isn't the only one who goes which looks promising

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-24-2014, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

:lo: Birthday present for Chelle

Yeah I hope it's not just Gibbs that goes. Usually it's not just one person, so hopefully that will be the case again.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

yes, read somewhere and some time ago he goes with bishop; what i meant was that it isn't just about the new team and that all the others are involved too.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know, I think they might flick between the ones who stay behind & the ones who go but I agree. I hope it isn't completely focussed on the new team even if they are using it as a backdoor pilot

I like NCIS for my birthday

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-26-2014, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah ok got it.

Well, I dunno about this episode. I for the most part thought it was pretty slow. At least until the last 15 minutes when it started picking up.

I did like how Agent Pride ended up going to DC first instead of Gibbs just being sent to NOLA to investigate first. And it was nice seeing how everyone knew him too.

Liked that Bishop got to go down to NOLA to help with the case.

I am guessing since the killer didn't see Bishop, but has seen all the others, that that will play into the next episode somehow.

Next episode looks a little more promising.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Ah ok got it.

Well, I dunno about this episode. I for the most part thought it was pretty slow. At least until the last 15 minutes when it started picking up.

I did like how Agent Pride ended up going to DC first instead of Gibbs just being sent to NOLA to investigate first. And it was nice seeing how everyone knew him too.

Liked that Bishop got to go down to NOLA to help with the case.

I am guessing since the killer didn't see Bishop, but has seen all the others, that that will play into the next episode somehow.

Next episode looks a little more promising.

my source doesn't work at the moment so i have to wait to watch the episode. last
time the site was down it took about a week, hope it goes faster this time.
but it sounds like i didn't miss that much.

Last edited by nuwanda; 03-27-2014 at 08:27 AM
Old 03-26-2014, 05:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Being slow doesn't sound promising for their spin off

Hope you get to watch it soon nuwanda. If you'd like I can send you a link to my source, they look like they have it?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-26-2014, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)

Hope you get to watch it soon nuwanda. If you'd like I can send you a link to my source, they look like they have it?
that would be nice, thank you. i found another source, but it is good to have some more options. you'll never know what is going to happen
Old 03-26-2014, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. Though I will say that I think it was better than RED.
Old 03-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

Think you are right. It was kind of slow, and the next episode looks more promising, but I liked the episode anyway,

Missed the scene from the promo (mcgee, tony, voodoo doll)

About the episode:

Abby still has the Israeli flag in her lab.

When gibbs asked tony how his sex life was it looked and sounded like tony was just waking up (turning to gibbs: “eh?”) - think he didn’t expect that kind of question.

Abby seemed very happy to see pride – like seeing an old friend.

Lasalle has a weird dialect to me, but I think I can get used to it. Just needs some more concentration.

Funny scenes:

1.Abby:”TMF, yay.” Mcgee: ”too many federal agents?” Abby: Tony, Mcgee, fornell. It is kind of weird having you all down here at the same time, but I really like it” (and did you notice that tony moved his lips and silently saying the same word as mcgee?)

2. gibbs and pride playing go fish during interrogation.

3. gibbs, pride and fornell at gibbs’ house. Looked like an apartment-sharing community.

Think they did a good job so far switching between the teams and locations.
So far I think I am going to like the new team.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well I do like the New Orleans team. Thought once in NCIS HQ that "King" lost his accent for a couple lines. Figured Agent Doyle was a goner when she got in the car on a deserted street.

The serial killer angle and leaving little clues will work good I believe. Having Mike Franks along with the Fab(Fed) 5 was interesting. More will probably come of that group. I liked all 4 members of the NOLA team. LeSalle and Brody have that love/hate thing going on already. Ducky and ME Loretta Wade(Mrs. Fredrick from Warehouse 13), seem to enjoy working together. When the 4 come to the street, then they realize it was a setup to see who was there, 2 should have kept walking like they were not part of the team. Maybe the photographer would only figure 2 were looking for clues.
The "old school" toss over the hood of the lobbyist was a bit heavy. Also Pride must have a reassuring touch or he is like Patrick Jane and uses it to control people?

Liked the scene with Dwayne Cassius "King" Pride and his wife Linda(Zoe Morgan from Person Of Interest) role playing. Married 23 years.

Liked that Fornell, Tony and Tim worked the angle from DC. Fornell did what Vance would have done but it was nice to have him work his angle instead of take some of the N.O. spot light from Gibbs and Pride. Abby's big hug to Pride was nice. So they have worked together in the past. I would imagine at least at first Abby will help the new show a lot. Same as Garcia did on the Criminal Minds spin-off. Wonder if the Red team will be used at any time?
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I forgot this was my birthday episode my present finally arrived

Love the Tony/McGee/Fornell/Abby scene, to add to what was already posted - Tony: "Why are we spelling everything?"

The new team seems interesting

I'm a little confused though, who were the five? Or did we just know it was Franks, Gibbs, Pride, McLane & someone else?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread