Not any specific plans.
Old 12-27-2018, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-27-2018, 03:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Happy holidays everyone

Weather is evil Steph. Didn't think you did get too cold of a winter though since your weather seems to be like mine

My cat keeps telling me off as she wants to go outside

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-27-2018, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't have any plans either for New Years Doesn't help if it's in during the week this year.

Weather is evil Chelle Every once in a while we will get pretty cold, but usually doesn't last very long.

Did you end up letting your cat outside?
Old 12-28-2018, 12:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I never really have any plans for it

We can get that too but it still isn't all that cold. Or at least it isn't for me
I'm still waiting for cold from last year's winter, let alone this years . I miss having cold winters Although I'd still prefer what I get now to my summers. When does Summer end?

Nope. Its too hot to be outside & she's an indoor cat. She's become trustworthy to come back inside though because she knows when she comes in she gets treats so she does get to outside sometimes. I don't know if my parents spoil her or if she's just trained them well

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-28-2018, 06:14 AM
MST Manager

It's quite cold here and I would love it to be very hot. I suppose I would get fed up with it if the heat lasted a long time but it never does.
Old 12-28-2018, 01:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Here it lasts although this year hasn't been too bad yet. This time of year is usually above 30C (86F), if not above 35C (95F). Then there's the days above 40C (104F) . My rule is if its above 38C (100F) don't go outside unless you have to & try not to spend too long out there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-28-2018, 02:49 PM
MST Manager

Above 40C is scary.
Old 12-28-2018, 03:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly Thankfully doesn't happen too often where I live but still likely to happen once over Summer

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-28-2018, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Again, same type of weather Chelle

Quote:
When does Summer end?
Never for us!

Ah ok. Make sense not to let her out then when it's so hot.. and her being an indoor kitty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulieter (View Post)
It's quite cold here and I would love it to be very hot. I suppose I would get fed up with it if the heat lasted a long time but it never does.
Nope, not fun when you ge the heat most of the time.

We are supposed to have some of the warmest temps this weekend for winter that we have ahd in a while, It's supposed to be in the 80's but supposed to feel like it's in the 90's. I want winter weather!
Old 12-29-2018, 12:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's evil winter weather

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-29-2018, 03:45 AM
MST Manager

We don't get extremes of weather much. Sometimes we get a hurricane and flooding but not too badly.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it is Chelle. But I guess I will be getting the winter weather I am wanting because I am going to Colorado in February

That is good you don't get too extreme weather Julie.
Old 12-30-2018, 01:52 AM
MST Manager

Yes, it is. Although I do wish I would get more snow. It's quite rare in the part of the UK where I live (the very south west of England).

I hope you get the weather you want in Colorado.
Old 12-30-2018, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Shame you don't get more snow! I would love to get snow, but we don't get any where I live in Florida.

Thanks, I think it will be a lot more than I wanted.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread