Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2017, 02:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know

Yes you should quit going to bed late Hope you went to bed earlier tonight & slept well

Nope, just those plans I PMed you about

My back hurts I think I laid in a funny position while trying to get toddlers to go to sleep & then was holding on of them in the afternoon for a little while because he was clingy since he didn't sleep . He's almost 3 so he's not exactly little or easy to carry

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-13-2017, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I know

Yes you should quit going to bed late Hope you went to bed earlier tonight & slept well

Nope, just those plans I PMed you about

My back hurts I think I laid in a funny position while trying to get toddlers to go to sleep & then was holding on of them in the afternoon for a little while because he was clingy since he didn't sleep . He's almost 3 so he's not exactly little or easy to carry
Yeha right Didn't go to bed until 12 Definitely going to go to bed earlier than that tonight though.

Sorry your back hurts Hope it will be better soon. Yeah a 3 year old would be a lot to carry around I think
Old 04-17-2017, 02:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's not a good time to go to bed. Hope you slept better

It did get better soon

How was your weekend & Easter?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2017, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome back Chelle!

I know it's not. I did sleep good that night. Last night though, not so much. I can't believe it's already Monday again

Glad your back is better

My weekend was just another weekend Easter was just another day this year. How was your Easter?

Arg, I was hoping to post in more threads, but I gotta leave for work.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

hope you sleep better for the entire week & not continuing to have hit & miss good nights

The same I think I did get chocolate though & my father had it like an egg hunt but I left that to my sister to collect

Still pretty cool that you did get to post at that time, even if it was only a little bit. If I'd known I may have stuck around & posted after you

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-18-2017, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks I slept good last night. Hoping to sleep that good tonight too

Aw, well it sounds like you had a better Easter that I did. Sounds like it was fun

Yeah, true Well I didn't know I would post at that time, I just had a few minutes to kill before I left for work
Old 04-19-2017, 12:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope so too you need to sleep

I guess it was, at least there was something . Some parents are making polite conversation & asking about the little break/Easter & I'm having to just smile & say it was good & I spent it with family when asked. I'm hating it & hate semi-lying but its also none of their business either & I'm not going to tell them the truth either. Oh well, all part of the job

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-19-2017, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So far been sleeping good the past few nights. Lets see about tonight. Going to head to bed after I finish posting here.

You weren't really lying to them because that was the truth, you were with your family You just tell them the fun part of your trip and that is it
Old 04-20-2017, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's good

That's true & the best way of looking at it

I'm losing my voice My boss gave me tomorrow off so I can rest & get better which was nice & good. But then waited around an hour & a half to see a doctor for a few seconds to get a doctor certificate to say I'm sick & can't work Wait times are awful but that actually wasn't too bad compared to some lengths I've had to wait

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-20-2017, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry you are loosing your voice now I am glad you had a 3 day weekend so you can get better. Sorry it took so long for you to get in to see a Dr only for a few seconds. Seems like that is always the way.

I may not be posting at all tomorrow. I am planning on going out of town when I get off of work and coming back Saturday late afternoon. Don't plan on taking much with me since it will be one night.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Ok Thanks for letting me know. If you do come on feel free to ignore Kelly & just visit here Hope you enjoy your time away

listening to music & its hard to not sing along

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-22-2017, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hiii!

Seelms like a long doay but I like didn't do alot today.
Old 04-22-2017, 09:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hi Jenn How are you?

aww those usually aren't too good of days. Hope yours wasn't too bad

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm good

Getting sleepy. Need to finish up posting. How was your weekend?
Old 04-24-2017, 01:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

my weekend was pretty uneventful - was just on here & resting while I was hoping to get better

Very strange to go to work for one day & then have tomorrow off

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread