Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I could never get into Pinterest. All my friends are, but I tried and failed miserably.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't used tumblr in awhile either, but I was so addicted to it when I first started with it

I also tried with Pinterest, but could never stick with it
Old 08-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, everybody! My stomach is getting a bit better.

Have any of you liked a guy, got your heart broken by a guy, and faked some kindness to him when you are really hoping something bad will happen to him??

Yeah, I don't really see the point in wisdom teeth.

Tomorrow is my weekend.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Have any of you liked a guy, got your heart broken by a guy, and faked some kindness to him when you are really hoping something bad will happen to him??
Yes! When I was 15 my first heartbreak and the guy I consider my first love. Even afterwards I was still in love with him but I secretly wanted all kinds of bad things to happen.

April
Old 08-04-2015, 08:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Isn't it normal to still fake kindness even when wishing harm to come to someone ?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I suppose, but then that could be conceived as being fake.

I'm so tired and my body is exhausted. My feet are killing me even with me laying down.

April
Old 08-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have had that happen too. But I would think a lot of girls have felt that way after heartbreak, no?

Aw. I hope you feel better tomorrow! Get a good nights sleep!
Old 08-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

edit.

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 08-23-2015 at 10:18 PM
Old 08-05-2015, 11:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm blocked from the Criminal Minds board by my anti-virus and I don't know how to get it unblocked......I think it s because of one of those frickin' ads. GAH!

a few days ago it blocked me from a page in a thread on the Criminal Minds board along with my private messaging. A warning popped up from my antivirus about a potential threat and it said that it was stopping it.......suddenly the page refreshes and I get this:

now my private messaging is back, but now I'm blocked from the whole forum.
It is only on this computer, which is the only computer I use at home. I found out that I can do stuff at work....but I'm really busy then.

I did report this on the "info" board........I'm hoping to get some help soon.......I just needed to vent.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
April, what did that guy do to you??
It was my first love and I was 15 so I thought he was the only one I would love. From what I remember it was just a big mess. I had been in love with guy for years. The problem was we were both shy and lived in 2 different cities although they were neighboring cities. And my mom at the time did live in the city in lived in. And we didn't get a chance to see each other a lot. His family has a place where my grandparents live, that's how we know each other. It was originally just suppose to be more of a break and get back together in a few months in the summer. Then all of a sudden he was dating this girl (who I knew who she was and I didn't have nice things to say about her not because of that but because what I knew and heard about her). Yeah they stayed together off and on and now 10 plus years later they are married with kids. Although at one point he pretty much told my mom he was only with her to be with someone. And my mom said his dad told her that they had put his house in his dad's name so she couldn't get anything if they broke up or something. A lot of the problem was looking back is I believe my brother was making crap up and telling both of us different things.

When I was about 18 they were broken up and I just got out a big nasty break up. We had started talking. Not like that but friends. He had wanted to take me out to lunch but at the time between work and school I had no time. Then I'm assuming they got back together and never heard a word from him. Neither of them will say a word to me, but they will talk to everyone else in my family. And it's not that I still have feelings for him or want to be with him because lord knows I don't. But I hate that it's her. Anyone else but her.

Oddly enough, a few days ago I posted something in a group I am in, it's not a local group. And apparently he's a member of it too and liked my comment and I'm like really. Few years ago I posted a picture with my nephews dancing and being goofy and had tagged my bro in it and bc they are fb friends I guess it showed up on his feed and he liked that video. Both times I'm like wtf, you don't get to like my crap.

April
Old 08-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh Mary. Sorry you are dealing with this all again. Hopefully karama will strike. What is wrong with your resume that you can't get out of there. Cause that is what you need to do - get out of there. I know I mentioned transferring last time, are you still able to think about that or no?

MG, I have had that message pop up before when trying to view web pages. I ended up clearing my cookies and cache and they would work for me again. Have you tried that?

What a story, April. Sounds like something from a movie or book! I hope your brother wasn't a culprit in keeping you guys apart initially. Funny that he is in a group that you are in and he is liking your stuff.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Oh Mary. Sorry you are dealing with this all again. Hopefully karama will strike. What is wrong with your resume that you can't get out of there. Cause that is what you need to do - get out of there. I know I mentioned transferring last time, are you still able to think about that or no?
What do you think of my story? What is your opinion of my situation? Do you think that he might be talking about me behind my back? What is your opinion about him?

I only have two references and got fired from a former job. I did something stupid at my last job out of desperation. I lost a reference because the guy is now serving jail time.

I would like to transfer. The problem is that I still live with my parents, so they will dislike it if I transfer. They won't like me running away from my problems.

I just want a fresh start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
It was my first love and I was 15 so I thought he was the only one I would love. Then all of a sudden he was dating this girl (who I knew who she was and I didn't have nice things to say about her not because of that but because what I knew and heard about her).
When I was about 18 they were broken up and I just got out a big nasty break up. We had started talking. Not like that but friends. He had wanted to take me out to lunch but at the time between work and school I had no time. Then I'm assuming they got back together and never heard a word from him. Neither of them will say a word to me, but they will talk to everyone else in my family. And it's not that I still have feelings for him or want to be with him because lord knows I don't. But I hate that it's her. Anyone else but her.

Oddly enough, a few days ago I posted something in a group I am in, it's not a local group. And apparently he's a member of it too and liked my comment and I'm like really. Few years ago I posted a picture with my nephews dancing and being goofy and had tagged my bro in it and bc they are fb friends I guess it showed up on his feed and he liked that video. Both times I'm like wtf, you don't get to like my crap.
What was it that you have heard that you did not like? Why do you hate her? Could they tell if you had a problem with her? Why did they exclude you?

I'm curious of why he would be liking some of your stuff.
Old 08-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What was it that you have heard that you did not like? Why do you hate her? Could they tell if you had a problem with her? Why did they exclude you?
Pretty much she was a hoe. She was one of those pretty popular types (jealously had nothing to do with it). 7th grade year I went to the same school system when I still lived with my mom. She was a grade older than me (probably about the same age though I have a very late birthday in the year). I just remember on her binder she had wrote Melanee loves all hot guys or something like that. Not the type that would go for him or vice versa. He's very country and not into partying etc. It seemed like an odd match. Back when Myspace was big and before ppl started setting everything to private I would look at her page every now and then. She completely changed and turned into a country girl. Granted I didn't know the girl very well. Just what I could see and heard. And I heard she did a lot of nasty stuff before they got together. I hate her...because well...I wouldn't say hate..she's not worth it. I've never liked her even before they started dating. No they couldn't tell, I won't talk to them. I have no clue. The only thing I can think of is she didn't like me and refuse to let him talk to me. Honestly that's the conclussion I come to. The only time he ever have said anything to me since they dated is when they were broken up or she wasn't with him. I was told when she wasn't down there he would watch me, or if I wasn't there my mom said he would slow in front of my grandparents house or on the beach and see if I was there. Honestly I don't know why I care it's been over 10 years. But like I said I consider him my first love and they say you will always have feelings/never forget your first love.
Quote:
I'm curious of why he would be liking some of your stuff.
That's what I'm saying I'm like wtf. Especially in the group. Kind of creep me out. It's a group for the 2 missing FL teens and no one else I know is in that group. I was just like wtf when it popped up he liked it.

Even the first instance a few years ago. yeah ok I tagged my brother in it and you probably though it was adorable. But you clearly see whose video it was. Don't like that crap.

April
Old 08-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
What do you think of my story? What is your opinion of my situation? Do you think that he might be talking about me behind my back? What is your opinion about him?

I only have two references and got fired from a former job. I did something stupid at my last job out of desperation. I lost a reference because the guy is now serving jail time.

I would like to transfer. The problem is that I still live with my parents, so they will dislike it if I transfer. They won't like me running away from my problems.

I just want a fresh start.
I think the guy sounds like a jerk for making you feel that way. Maybe he is just making it seem like he is taking behind your back, but i dunno. It all just sounds weird. It's probably best just to put him and the whole situation behind you especially since you can't transfer (which sucks). Can't you tell your parents that you are bored with that store or something? And it sucks about your references

Sorry if I am not making sense. My head is killing me right now and has been since last night.
Old 08-08-2015, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My sleep is going to be all crazy this week. I tried my hardest to stay up all day yesterday and go to bed around 8 or so. Didn't make it past 5pm. And I've been up since like 4:30amish. But at least I got some sleep.

April
Closed Thread   Post New Thread