Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2015, 02:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Well at least you got some of the other things done even if you didn't get to post on here as much as you wanted to

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-27-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is true. Just hate I didn't; get to post on here more though
Old 07-28-2015, 03:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Understandable

My computer is being tempermental tonight

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-29-2015, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry your computer was not being nice last night Hope it's beter today!

I was so tired yesterday that I didn't make it on here. Same goes for tonight but I had to come on here. I was helping my brother move for half of the day and I am exhausted
Old 07-30-2015, 02:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is being better now. For some reason the mousepad decided to stop working again & I couldn't get it to work so just started using my tablet instead since I was too tired to fight it. Then in the morning it was still being silly but at least then it let me press certain keys which turn the mousead on & off & then started to work again. It didn't work when I had tried doing that the night before though

Hope you can catch up on sleep

buses & I didn't get along today. At least I have more than one bus I can catch but in the morning the bus I normally take was running a few minutes early & I was running a few minutes late (but not as many as the bus was early) so missed it. Another good thing is that I allow plenty of time to get to work too (I normally arrive around 15-20 minutes before my shift starts but today I arrived 10 minutes before). Then tonight I must have just missed the buses I could have taken home as I was waiting at least 15 minutes for a bus . The annoying thing is that each night I can leave work at the same time but the wait is always different . I didn't actually get on a bus until the time I normally get home I'm presuming there must have been traffic delays somewhere as that is the only thing which makes sense for the delay

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2015, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's weird. Glad it started working again. Hopefully it will behave from now on for you.

Thanks Hopefully tonight I will be able to

Sorry you missed your normal buses. It does sound like traffic had to probably do with it. If only they could always be on time
Old 07-30-2015, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hello. How is everyone? Have any of you experienced food poisoning?
Old 07-30-2015, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Mary! Good to see you again How have you been?

I had food poising one time, but only a mild case. Hope you are not dealing with it!
Old 07-30-2015, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Hey Mary! Good to see you again How have you been?

I had food poising one time, but only a mild case. Hope you are not dealing with it!
It's nice to see you as well, Steph!
let's see..... That guy is still with that girl, and has been not talkative to me and distant. He hasn't been fired yet, but he has arrived to work 50 minutes late. I doubt he is going to quit anytime soon. I've been very busy. I've been fine. I've been depressed. My wisdom teeth got pulled out last month which caused me to have a low banking account. My cat looks like he is going to die in a few months. I still look fabulous.

Did your appetite/hungry feelings take forever to get back? I've experienced it on Sunday morning. I vomited and had diarrhea. I called in sick at work for two days. I still have diarrhea, my poop is still green, and my food isn't digesting properly even though it is staying down. I haven't had the hungry feelings ever since Saturday.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I wish buses could run on time, that'd be amazing

Mary. It takes a few days to get over it as far as I know. If you've still got symptoms like diarrhea then you're not fully recovered. I'd suggest going to the doctor if you can if it lasts for more than a week though. I'd suggest drinking plenty of fluids (like water, not caffeine or milk/dairy products), & try eating bland foods (toast/bread, rice, crackers) while you're waiting for your appetite to get back. Honestly if you're not feeling any better now I'd go to the doctor over the weekend if you can even though it hasn't been a week yet

I'm sorry about your cat

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2015, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to hear about work Mary And your wisdom teeth and especially your cat I hope that will not be the case

It didnt' take long for me actually. Maybe a day to get an apatite back. But, like I said I had a mild case of it. If you are still having those symptoms and it's been a week, (as Chelle suggested also) go see a doctor. I also agree with Chelle and what she said about drinking lots of fluids, etc. Hope you end up feeling better soon

Chelle yes it would

I wasn't around last night because I was so exhausted. I am still exhausted tonight, but not as bad as yesterday

Hope everyone is having a good weekend
Old 08-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had my wisdom teeth pulled out last year. Well it was more of one wisdom tooth and then 3 of my back teeth had to be pulled because they were serverly chipped and breaking off. One of them were nearly gone. I was told the most pain would be within 48 hours. Not the case with me. I was in pain starting about 3 days after for about a week. I felt like such a pill popper during that week.

April
Old 08-02-2015, 06:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I am now a Mod!

Also I'm beta reading for a person of FFNET while trying to finish my own stories.

I'm also getting addicted to Tumblr.
Old 08-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
I had my wisdom teeth pulled out last year. Well it was more of one wisdom tooth and then 3 of my back teeth had to be pulled because they were serverly chipped and breaking off. One of them were nearly gone. I was told the most pain would be within 48 hours. Not the case with me. I was in pain starting about 3 days after for about a week. I felt like such a pill popper during that week.
Oh gosh! That is horrible that it happened days after and lasted that week. Good think you had your pills though!

Congrats on your mod position MG! Have fun beta reading too Don't get too addicted to tumblr! You won't get any work done
Old 08-03-2015, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't used Tumblr in forever.

I'm currently addicted to Pinterest.

April
Closed Thread   Post New Thread