Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2015, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

NCIS - "Blood Brothers" (13.10) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Nov 24th @ 8PM)

NCIS 13.10 - "Blood Brothers"
Original Airdate: November 24, 2015 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
The Secretary of Defense calls on NCIS to help a sailor who is battling leukemia to locate a donor
for a bone marrow transplant, after two of his siblings are killed in the line of duty.
Meanwhile, Bishop returns home to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving.
Source

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 11-24-2015 at 02:24 AM
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

video doesn't work, but the "case" sounds interesting and i hope bishop's family is understanding and supports her.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome

I hate it that all these videos don't work. I changed out the link to the same person who uploads the NOLA ones, so hopefully it works now.
Old 11-23-2015, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Welcome

I hate it that all these videos don't work. I changed out the link to the same person who uploads the NOLA ones, so hopefully it works now.
unfortunately not, but thanks for trying.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I changed it, does it work now?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

yes, it does.
and it looks moch more interesting now: gibbs is visiting bishop in her hometown....didn't expect that.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes. The video shows so much more than those words do, unexpected things. Glad we have one working now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-24-2015, 11:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

really liked this ep. Missed the first part because I didn't see what time it was, but the rest of the ep was really nice. I loved how Gibbs reassured her mother that he would watch out for her. I was really hoping for something between Bishop, McGee, Tony and maybe Abby.....but oh well. I also like that we got to see some of her family.

Her brother looked familiar.......who was the actor?
Old 11-25-2015, 01:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
Her brother looked familiar.......who was the actor?
Ryan Doom?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2015, 01:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

hmmmm, must have gotten mixed with someone else.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I found it a bit contrived that Gibbs went after Bishop. Loved seeing Lindsay Wagner again, and she seemed like a good fit as Bishop's mom. Found it a bit weird that we met just one of Bishops's brothers, and didn't really find those scenes advanced the story much. Also weird that Tony decided to celebrate Thanksgiving with Fornell instead of with the others. It will be interesting to see if Bishop and Jake are able to work things out.
Old 11-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the episode the case fits a Thanksgiving episode! The episode showed were we all need to be Thankful for. The love of your family and the bound you share with them.

My heart broke for the mother a soldier at heart herself even though she lost two children in the military, had one dying son and another one missing.

Loved that the whole team worked together to find the missing brother.

It was great to see Fornell back but shame on you Fornell for only sending a fruitbasket to Gibbs thought he was your friend. Fornell's scenes with Tony were funny but I don't get it that Tony went home with Fornell for Thankgiving dinner instead of going to Palmer. I have a feeling Tony's relationship with Zoe is going to a end!

It also looks like Bishop is going to take her time to think about what to do with her marriage was good to see Bishop stood up to her family she is mad and has every right to be so. Gibbs opening up to Bishop about talking with someone rule: 28 "If you need help, ask for it." was so sweet Gibbs really has changed in the past he never would let anyone know that he has a person he can talk to.

Picking Lindsay Wagner as Bishop's mother was perfect. Kudos!! for that! Loved all the family moments but the last two were my favorite!! Barbara asking Gibbs to look out for her daughter and Gibbs saying he would was so touching , and later when Gibbs said he wasn't gonna leave without her. It was then you could see a sort of father/daughter relationship between them loved it!!!

Abby as every Thanksgiving helping in the soupkitchen now with help from McGee and Delilah.

Palmer needs to grow up his "he stand behind me" is getting annoying
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 02:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
I found it a bit contrived that Gibbs went after Bishop.
Just from the promo I was wondering why he'd be there going after her. I figured it was just because I was so far behind that I didn't understand it . I know Gibbs cares about them all & they are his family but still seems questionable & possibly like they just sent him there so they'd have another character there
Quote:
Also weird that Tony decided to celebrate Thanksgiving with Fornell instead of with the others
hmm that seems weird to me, but maybe there's some connection there or Tony went because he felt sorry for him & knew Gibbs wasn't around? or was Gibbs back by then?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-26-2015, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
hmm that seems weird to me, but maybe there's some connection there or Tony went because he felt sorry for him & knew Gibbs wasn't around? or was Gibbs back by then?
No Gibbs was not back he was still with Bishop and her family. Fornell would celebrate Thanksgiving with his daughter but felt sorry for Tony and ask him while Tony also could celebrate with the rest of the team at Palmers house. Seems weird to me Tony choose Fornell in stead of his team mates.
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:04 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

To be fair, part of the storyline had the team trying to find a bone marrow transplant donor. The only match in the database was in prison close to Bishop's home. Supposedly Gibbs' motivation for the trip was to help persuade the prisoner to consent to the procedure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Barbara asking Gibbs to look out for her daughter and Gibbs saying he would was so touching , and later when Gibbs said he wasn't gonna leave without her. It was then you could see a sort of father/daughter relationship between them loved it!!!
I agree. Also, Barbara had a line that really reminded me of something Gibbs would say, but I can't remember what it was. I could see the two of them being friends.