Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2015, 03:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Blast From the Past" (12.16) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 24th @ 8PM)

NCIS 12.16 - "Blast From the Past"
Original Airdate: February 24, 2015 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
A covert identity created for one of Gibbs' undercover cases twenty years ago
resurfaces after it is discovered that a murder victim was living under the alias.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread! Looks like a good episode
Old 02-23-2015, 04:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the thread, but did I miss something. This episode is from two weeks ago? And I missed it?
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, this episode hasn't aired yet. Maybe you were thinking of a different episode?
Old 02-24-2015, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I messed up changing the date in the title, that's all. Sorry, I'll fix it in a second

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 08:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ah. Thank you. I easily.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I messed up changing the date in the title, that's all. Sorry, I'll fix it in a second
don't worry, we all get confused easily
looking at the stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:53 PM
New Fan

What is the movie which DiNozzo mentions at the end of the show is playing at the Yard House?

DiNozzo describes it as "In a world weary of war there was one man who didn't care; he was a soldier of glory"

I've searched everywhere but I can't find it.
charliep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have no idea. I am thinking and I think I can not remember
looking at the stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Ok now I understand Toni's question. I didn't notice it (obviously) or else I would have changed it

Can't believe McGee thought the could get Gibbs to use a smartphone Of course he would break it!

Tony annoying Bishop about the movies She shouldn't have mentioned to him that she never finished a movie

Gibbs going undercover as a tech and McGee and Abby being his ears. Also Gibbs totally ignoring everything McGee was telling him to say was so funny. I think Gibbs way was so much better though

I dunno about anyone else, but I can't believe the group couldn't figure out who Miranda Flemming was. As soon as Gibbs told them to get her information, I knew the name was the alias for Jenny. That was the only thing that made sense since Gibbs's and Franks' aliases had been compromised. So that really surprised me.

I did not suspect cat lady to be involved in the stolen aliases, though I should have known since she is the one that created them Same goes with the neighbor. I don't know why I didn't suspect him from the beginning... he was sketchy from the start

I don't know what film it's for either. But the way Tony is saying it, it's a trailer for the film (according to my closed caption - says he is doing it on a Don Lafontaine voice and he did voiceovers for trailers)
Old 02-26-2015, 04:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

I totally loved the episode. It was different. I was torn about that woman (the ID maker) when she first appeared. I got an instance "she's the one" feeling but then backed off. I should always follow my first instinct. I can't believe she did all that because, basically, she was bored. At least she didn't know anyone would get killed. Steph, I didn't peg the neighbor either. Maybe because he was supposed to look sketchy as a rather nutty day trader working from home.
"Also Gibbs totally ignoring everything McGee was telling him to say was so funny. I think Gibbs way was so much better though "

Well, that's why he's Gibbs, isn't it?
Old 03-02-2015, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how this show makes you think one thing, then another and your original thought ends up being what it was

So true!
Reply   Post New Thread