Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NCIS - "Alleged" (11.21) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs April 15th @ 8PM)

NCIS 11.21 - "Alleged"
Original Airdate: April 15, 2014 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
A Navy officer is found dead on a rural road. The investigation focuses on whether the victim
was murdered as a result of a bar fight or because he knew too much about an
attack on a female Navy officer. Meanwhile, DiNozzo and McGee start a
juice cleanse to purge their bodies of impurities.
Source
Old 04-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

A juice cleanse? Really?

thanks for the threads

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

that looks like an awful sad episode.

the good thing is: that always brings out the great talent of the actors.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know Chelle, it sounds funny. Should be interesting. Bet they won't be that plesent to work with

Y'all are welcome

agreed nuwanda
Old 04-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

When they went on the ship to talk about the body that got run over I wondered if Comm. Wexler had something to do with it. At that time I didn't think Ensign Holly Farrell had anything to do with it.
Farrell did a nice job of first trying to cover up, but the team slowly wore her down. Gibbs and then Abby helped a lot. Good they found out about Lt.Monica King being in similar fashion 3 years ago, and a total of 9 assaulted in same way. My wife thought to when Gibbs talked to Commander Clarence Daniels that maybe it was him. But with Commander Louis Wexler there with him it was clear to me.
Felt bad for the bartender Fred Johnson who threw out Ensign Lester Tate after his fight. He bounced off the dumpster just like when Tony and Bishop were chasing Eddie Patch." You can't beat a well placed dumpster," said Tony, laughing.
I do like Special Agent Maureen Cabot. "Mo" later gave an agitated Wexler a nice shot to the throat.
I figured Tim and Tony's cleansing process wouldn't hold up. But Tim cheating with sausage? He did buy all 3 of them steaks after.

Was nice at end when Thomas Burke hugged his friend Holly Farrell when she headed back to ship. She gave him the Gibb's slap. Abby almost got one then Gibbs hugged her.

Also liked the public service announcement at end of show, hoped it helped someone.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by webruce (View Post)

1. Felt bad for the bartender Fred Johnson who threw out Ensign Lester Tate after his fight.

2. "Mo" later gave an agitated Wexler a nice shot to the throat.

3.Also liked the public service announcement at end of show, hoped it helped someone.
1. me too

2. liked that scene too, just don't know how this convicted him. did i miss something? getting angry at gibbs' comment isn't exactly a confession

3. didn't see that, because i had to watch a recording and it was cut out there, but i hope more people are willing to accept help now, although i understand their motives if they don't

apart from that:
Good episode and it wasn’t as sad as i thought it would be, it really had some funny moments.

-Could relate to the face tony was making when they ate the salad and mcgee said something about how tasty it was while tony was watching bishop eating her “bacon-something “.
-Laughed when the old, drunk guy at the bar asked tony if he would mind if he would dance with his daughter – referring to bishop.
-Funny when the suspect hit the dumpster while running and tony said: “you can’t beat a well placed dumpster.”
-Also liked tony saying to ducky: “you primarily said it was blunt force to the “quasimodo” something.”
-Funny when tony found out about mcgee’s cheating, mcgee tried to bribe him and tony wanted a more. (think I would have wanted that reward too)
-Nice head slap at the end even if it wasn’t for tony or any of the team…
Old 04-17-2014, 12:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Originally Posted by nuwanda
Quote:
2. liked that scene too, just don't know how this convicted him. did i miss something? getting angry at gibbs' comment isn't exactly a confession
They didn't show anymore of the interrogation, but I figured that he broke down after that and confessed. The way they changed the scene to Tim, Tony and Bishop made me think that.

Quote:
-Laughed when the old, drunk guy at the bar asked tony if he would mind if he would dance with his daughter – referring to bishop.
thought that was funny too.

Quote:
-Also liked tony saying to ducky: “you primarily said it was blunt force to the “quasimodo” something."
Got a snicker out that also.

Last edited by webruce; 04-17-2014 at 12:18 PM Reason: Didn't use quotes right i guess.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was a really good episode.

Agreed with what you both have posted about the episode. Everything I would have said too.

It's been said, but I felt so bad for the bar owner for not knowingly killing the guy.

Loved how Abby had a big influence on Farrell and ended up letting NCIS help out.

But yeah, everything was good in this episode.
Old 04-20-2014, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just letting everyone know... no new episode this week!
Old 04-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Evil Easter most likely guess it means I catch up by one episode though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-21-2014, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Just letting everyone know... no new episode this week!
noticed that too. hope it is the last break and we can watch the last three eps in a row
Old 04-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think it is the last break

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-21-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, this is the last break
Old 04-22-2014, 10:54 PM
New Fan

McGee/Delilah

This confused me and I have searched around a little bit and i'm still not feelin it..

McGee would be awesome for a long term relationship. Is it truly over with Wheels? McGee is more about feelings and emotional stuff and focusing on work and stability not so much the physical aspect of a relationship. Plus he probably has mad off time because he never calls off or anything. (for the purposes of Delilah visits) Twice in the last couple weeks I've missed it that television couples have 'ended it' because they're moving apart and I've missed the announcement because I don't think a long distance thing would be the worst option. (at least for McGee)
Rook7390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a little confused about that as well actually. Cause in the episode before that, didn't they agree to do long distance? And in this last episode they made it sound like they broke up.
Reply   Post New Thread