Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2017, 03:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There was just an ad for Bull during an ad break in NCIS . It starts here on Sunday March 5 (don't know what time yet)

Anyone still watching Bull? it looked good from the sneak peak bit they were showing but they'd want to make the show look good to get people to watch

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-21-2017, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have never watched it, but funny enough, I am watching it right now while posting because there is nothing on after NCIS. Don't know what to think of it though.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

fair enough I now know its on at 8.30pm. I'll probably check it out & see what I think, the promo at least seemed interesting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-22-2017, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

well I didn't pay much attention to it as I don't remember much of what was going on.

Probably be good to at least check it out. You may like it
Old 03-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
There was just an ad for Bull during an ad break in NCIS . It starts here on Sunday March 5 (don't know what time yet)

Anyone still watching Bull? it looked good from the sneak peak bit they were showing but they'd want to make the show look good to get people to watch

My husband watches it and really likes it. Mainly Michael Weatherly makes the show.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

is there anyone who recorded "The Talk" with Michael Weatherly yesterday or knows a side where you can watched it without being blocked because you live in the wrong region?
Old 05-05-2017, 04:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Keep in mind that as per rules we can't link to sites with illegal downloads/streaming of episodes (so if anyone has one please share via PM so I don't see it so don't have to edit out)

I'd suggest keep trying YouTube as I think they're usually put up on there. I know its not yet as I couldn't find it but other than that sorry I don't know any good places to watch them Got to love region blocking very frustrating for fans who can't always get the episodes in their country - only promotes the illegal downloads & things they don't want. Hope you find something or someone is able to help you out

Quote:
Mainly Michael Weatherly makes the show.
I'm finding the same thing with the show

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-05-2017, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, I didn't know he was on there yesterday Hopefully YT has it up soon
Old 05-06-2017, 02:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Keep in mind that as per rules we can't link to sites with illegal downloads/streaming of episodes
actually i was thinking about something like youtoube - nothing illegal.
tried cbs - and one or two other sites - which aren't illegal, but i just can't watch them there because of the wrong region. think you have the same problem.

thought somebody has a few more ideas....
Old 05-06-2017, 02:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

it was just a general reminder, not directed necessarily to you

I do have the same problem & presumed you were trying the CBS website. Region blocking is annoying

sorry, youtube is the only idea I have Hopefully someone else is able to help you out or it gets put up on YT soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-06-2017, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It does sucks that they block you guys
Old 05-06-2017, 06:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

it does, they're evil I can understand it in a way as if it were NCIS then no need to air it in any other countries but talk shows are harder to find & won't necessarily air in all other countries which would like to see it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-07-2017, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
it does, they're evil I can understand it in a way as if it were NCIS then no need to air it in any other countries but talk shows are harder to find & won't necessarily air in all other countries which would like to see it
exactly.

thanks for your anserwers and i will keep on trying.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

good luck, hope you find something

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-07-2017, 04:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
good luck, hope you find something
thank you

there is nothing on yet, but there is still hope.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread