Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2017, 03:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
We have no idea. I am guessing he did since he always seems to have another started. It's a mystery they need to address one day
Didnt they say he just takes the top off
Old 07-20-2017, 03:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Not that i can remember

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-20-2017, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe? But I don't remember that still wouldn't explain how he gets the rest of it out of the basement though
Old 07-22-2017, 07:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Im sure they did .. i think ill need to look ut up
Old 07-22-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok. Yeah, I totally don't remember that, so if you find that it would be awesome
Old 07-23-2017, 01:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Let us know if you do find it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-23-2017, 10:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

will do

ok i was looking online .. funny thing is as i wrote how does gibbs .. google added in the last bit i guess we werent the only ones things about it i think gibbs said this but it might not be true

When one of his agents asked, “How you get the boat out?” Gibbs told him, “Break the bottle.” When another time he was asked, “How do you get the boats out of your basement?” he smiled and said nothing.

but it is not a fact so we still dont know
Old 07-23-2017, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok. Thanks for trying to find and finding those reasons. I hope we find out by the end of the series!
Old 07-24-2017, 12:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah i think he has a different response each time he's asked. I can remember once (& i think it was to Ducky) he says "aren't you getting tired of asking me that" or something like that

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't & just left us with that mystery. I think the final scene ofthe show should be him getting a boat out so we know

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-24-2017, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They better not leave us with the mystery! I like the final scene idea
Old 07-25-2017, 01:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
Yeah i think he has a different response each time he's asked. I can remember once (& i think it was to Ducky) he says "aren't you getting tired of asking me that" or something like that

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't & just left us with that mystery. I think the final scene ofthe show should be him getting a boat out so we know
Yes i would like thst for sure
Old 08-26-2017, 12:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There's reports floating around that Mark may be leaving or reducing his role

It would be so cruel if it remained a mystery forever I want to know how he gets the boats out!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-26-2017, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As much as I hope that is not true, I honestly would not be surprised if those rumors turned out to be true. He has been on the show so long and I don't know how much time it's taking him to also produce NOLA, but just seems like a lot. Plus I am sure there are other things he may want to do.

Yes, they better tell us that
Old 08-27-2017, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It wouldn't surprise me either but then I feel this would be the final season as I'm not sure that the show could go on without him : having him leave at the start of the season would at least give them the time to see how the show goes before deciding to go on though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-27-2017, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely agree. If he leaves, It would be the end of the series. I don't believe it would survive with out him. I don't think they would have him leave at the start of the season that would be bad I think.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread