Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2014, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's funny that happened
Old 07-28-2014, 07:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Gibbs / Fornell Appreciation Thread (#1... I think)

I love these appreciation threads and thought I'd start one of my own.

I love the Gibbs & Fornell friendship. I especially liked the street scene (I'm sorry my memory is shot this morning so I can't give you specifics) where Gibbs tells Fornell "I'll always have your back". If anyone can flesh that scene out, I'd be most grateful. It was when they were after Benam Parsa and thought that business guy with property in Arizona was one of the good ones but he wasn't.

I love their relationship because Gibbs needs a friend. He loves his team and they love him... but they are his "children"

It ticked me off, btw, that he wasn't at the funeral service for Jackson. That was just wrong.

MODS: Please feel free... in fact, please.. add an appropriate Gibbs/Fornell photo if you would.

Last edited by Toni Boop; 07-28-2014 at 10:02 AM
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As you can see I moved your thread here.

This thread lists all the threads we have for the board, If you are looking to start a thread, please look there first to see if we already have it or something similar.

I don't quite remember what scene/episode that was that you are talking about, but it does sound familiar Maybe later I will try and find it.

They have a great friendship

I didn't even notice Fornell wasn't at Jackson's funeral!

This thread doesn't have a photo in the intro, so I am sure we can find one for it

Last edited by maplezbear; 07-28-2014 at 12:49 PM
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Duh! Thank you for the reminder. I'll behave. I promise. Sort of.
Old 07-29-2014, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome.

Also, sorry if you had a problem finding your post. I had moved your post here with a link to it in the thread you had started, but something happened when I was moving it and I couldn't figure out how to get the post back

Last edited by maplezbear; 07-29-2014 at 04:12 PM
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

No worries at all, Steph.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

likes to play tricks sometimes & not do what we want so I figure it is just one of those times
Quote:
It ticked me off, btw, that he wasn't at the funeral service for Jackson. That was just wrong.
I was too busy thinking about how Ziva wasn't there or mentioned so didn't even notice that. I agree, it is wrong. Seems strange but maybe next time Fornell is on the show it'll be brought up & he'll say something to Gibbs then? Maybe even provide a reason as to why he wasn't there? Maybe he was working?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So true Chelle

That is probably would they would say the reason was - he was working.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Agreed, Steph. "Working" will be the excuse. WhatEVER.

Thing is, I wasn't expecting to see Ziva (much as I wanted to) just because she made it plain she was cutting all ties. AND she is, presumably, in another country. Fornell is in the same town, for pity's sake.

Last edited by Toni Boop; 08-04-2014 at 10:25 AM
Old 08-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup. True. Though I didn't expect to see Ziva though, I still wished Gibbs would have gotten a call from her (in my universe she found out about his dad).
Old 08-05-2014, 02:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't expect to see her, I just expected a mention. They could have said she called Gibbs regardless of where she is (in my universe she found out too)

I thought that the funeral was in Stillwater <sp?> so they all traveled there to attend it. Maybe Fornell couldn't make it because of that reason?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad I am not the only one who decided she found out

That is very true Chelle! Totally didn't think of that and you are probably right as that is why he didn't go.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I have no idea if the funeral would have been there though. Did they say where it was?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't remember if they did or not, but it just makes sense that's where it would have been at since that's where he lived and (I think) was from.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It does make sense that it would have been there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread