Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2014, 02:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think for now it is only Hetty but who knows in the future

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2014, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup, I think you are right. I saw an ad again after I had posted that and they said only Hetty. I haven't watched the episode yet - was going to do it before I go to bed in a few minutes.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully her appearance is better than the NCIS cast appearances on NOLA

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-29-2014, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked her appearance in Scorpion. Wouldn't mind seeing her in there again
Old 10-30-2014, 02:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I like the sound of that looking forward to watching it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-30-2014, 05:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
I liked her appearance in Scorpion. Wouldn't mind seeing her in there again
So did I, Chelle. It was not strictly a cross-over (except from one CBS show to another), but she was well used. I've come to really like the show. It's quirky as are the characters. It's interesting how they are trying to have them "evolve" before our eyes with Paige's help.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you get to watch it soon Chelle!

Yup, they did a good job using her. I loved that she helped the team get the painting back to the family.

I agree with you Toni. I really like the show as well. I didn't think I would like it that much, but I am surprised by it It is interesting how they are evolving them
Old 10-31-2014, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad they used her well . I knew it was going to be more of an appearance than a crossover just from the news about it weeks ago. It should air here on Sunday night so I'll see it then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-31-2014, 10:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

You'll enjoy it shell.

Have a good weekend and then report back.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad that it is airing for you soon Chelle!
Old 11-02-2014, 01:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The episode also had Raphael Sbarge (he was the curator at the museum) who played Rupert Kritzer in NCIS S8E6 "Cracked" & Shohreh Aghdashloo (she was the psychiatrist) who played Mariam Bawali in NCIS NCIS S9E5 "Safe Harbour". I'm sitting here picking out the NCIS connections . Nice to see Hetty had a real role in the ep & was used well . It was a fun episode too, probably my favourite so far

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's cool you remembered that both of those actors where in NCIS at one point.

I agree, it was probably my favorite so far too
Old 11-03-2014, 03:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It bugs me when actors seem familiar so I have to look them up . Those two I've seen in other things (the woman was in SVU, the man in lots of things I watch but he has a reoccurring role in OUAT - Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do the same thing. I only remembered her from NCIS but Raphael I remember mostly from OUAT.
Old 11-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ever since I saw him in OUAT I now notice him EVERYWHERE it feels like

I think we need a fanslist for this thread

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread