Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2014, 07:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauntedღskies (View Post)
I hope that she will come back for guest star roles too. Coming back for a milestone is a good idea and I am sure most fans would love that even if it was just a small role in the episode.
Yes even a flash back would be great maybe from a deleted scene
Old 02-15-2014, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

A flashback from a deleted scene would be good, and better than just a flashback.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well yes they can do that , they would have to pay her anyway . Use of her charecture on screen.

I am sure some of you read remarks from David (Ducky) and Paulie too . Don't have exact quotes but they were harsh and David was angry .
Old 02-17-2014, 05:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah Steph linked to what David said on page three. What he said is understandable but doesn't sound nice either. What has Pauley said? I only know of things being said by her & Michael when it was first announced. I know some things happened over Twitter but haven't really read them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-17-2014, 07:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
Well yes they can do that , they would have to pay her anyway . Use of her charecture on screen.

I am sure some of you read remarks from David (Ducky) and Paulie too . Don't have exact quotes but they were harsh and David was angry .
Oh I know nothing about this where they unhappy ?
Old 02-17-2014, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hm. I didn't hear about the other stuff either.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Hm. I didn't hear about the other stuff either.
I hope it's not true
Old 02-18-2014, 03:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It could be that they were just misquoted/misunderstood. What David said was posted on page 3, but basically it implied he was frustrated & angry with her for leaving. I think what was on Twitter with Pauley was the same, but it was because fans kept pestering her with questions about Cote & she got sick of it & didn't have answers for them. Her leaving did put them in a tough position because they've all got to deal with the frustration of the fans & losses of viewers so I don't blame them for their upset. I just hope that they are all still friends & if she did return, even for just an episode, it would be met with love still

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-18-2014, 06:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
It could be that they were just misquoted/misunderstood. What David said was posted on page 3, but basically it implied he was frustrated & angry with her for leaving. I think what was on Twitter with Pauley was the same, but it was because fans kept pestering her with questions about Cote & she got sick of it & didn't have answers for them. Her leaving did put them in a tough position because they've all got to deal with the frustration of the fans & losses of viewers so I don't blame them for their upset. I just hope that they are all still friends & if she did return, even for just an episode, it would be met with love still
Yer that woudo make sense .. I would like to know her side to the story of why she left
Old 02-18-2014, 07:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The whole situation was a mess,the way she walked out of the show was very sad and messed up.
She could have said it earlier or so....it was just a mess.

The best thing would be,if she would come back for good in 2-3 years,its a very small chance but i hold onto that.
For now i continue to wish her luck in whatever she is doing in the future and present
Old 02-18-2014, 06:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWolf (View Post)
The whole situation was a mess,the way she walked out of the show was very sad and messed up.
She could have said it earlier or so....it was just a mess.

The best thing would be,if she would come back for good in 2-3 years,its a very small chance but i hold onto that.
For now i continue to wish her luck in whatever she is doing in the future and present
Yes I feel with her being one this show meaner something different to her than it did to them
Old 02-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Good point Chelle. Didn't think of that with the tweets from Pauley. I hope that's all it was too with the tweets. I don't blame them either. And I also hope they are all still friends.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I believe that Cote also got upset over the tweets because she didn't like people talking about her, since she is a private person. That could have been part of why she left, maybe she couldn't handle the exposure/fame/fandom anymore? But I would have thought she would have left sooner if that was the case I have no idea, I wish we could know but everything is a mess

It would be nice if she did return in a few years time, maybe all she needed was a break. As the title says, Tony has Ziva's necklace so we still have some hope to hold onto that she'll come back for it. Just hope that Cote will give us that closure too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-19-2014, 07:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I believe that Cote also got upset over the tweets because she didn't like people talking about her, since she is a private person. That could have been part of why she left, maybe she couldn't handle the exposure/fame/fandom anymore? But I would have thought she would have left sooner if that was the case I have no idea, I wish we could know but everything is a mess

It would be nice if she did return in a few years time, maybe all she needed was a break. As the title says, Tony has Ziva's necklace so we still have some hope to hold onto that she'll come back for it. Just hope that Cote will give us that closure too
Yer I think cote need a break and unlike the others she hasn't done a lot of other world outside of NCIS maybe she needed the change ? But in saying that NCIS cast get it pretty easy compared to other tv shows and their celebs

I just hope they are all still friends and we can get a little more about ziva later on
Old 02-19-2014, 05:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

She could have needed the break. NCIS was her first major role (I think), & she may not have been fully prepared for it or she just may have needed a break from it

I hope the same thing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread