Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2021, 07:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Agreed I think it could make a good storyline

I'll start the new thread soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-19-2021, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not everyone watches because of Gibbs. I agree, they could do a Ducky where Mark does certain episodes. Or a Vance more like it. But Gibbs is also a very key to the show and I can see CBS deciding that if he wants to go, to end the show.

But they probably would have announced it by now, so they could build up especially with so few episodes this season. So, I could see him reupping for another year, and the use that season to close up.

If Tony was around. I could see him as a natural leader in place of Gibbs. McGee has grown over the years, but for him to be the leader with less Gibbs. No, I don't think the show is strong for that.

All indications before the last few days was Mark was fine with continuing the show. I did see him interviewed that he knew how much less episodes matter to the crew. Less work, less money. And he hoped the show was back for a full order next year.

But then this season has been unprecedented so who knows with all the protocols, and longer shooting. Maybe he's grown tired of it.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 02-19-2021, 07:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's my feelings about McGee too . Tony could've stepped up but not so much McGee. That wouldn't be enough for the show. They'd need a good replacement for Gibbs to make it work. But that doesn't mean it can't should Mark want to go.

Mark seems to care about the show, cast, & crew . I don't see him leaving unless he feels the show can't tell any more stories or he's had enough. Then I see him allowing for a proper goodbye season, even if it is shorter

This year has been tough on everyone so maybe

New Thread

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread