Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2015, 02:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

We're being redone to include a small collection of characters from all three shows in the graphic

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good idea about checking other boards Chelle! I forgot there were other boards with large casts. Two others that could also be looked at for an idea would be the Heroes and Grey's boards for the graphics.

Also, your explanation of colors makes sense. I do like the first color palate you picked as an example, but I don't like that red. I feel like if I had to look at that all the time at the board, then I would start getting migraines a lot. Same goes for any bright colors and having the board completely dark But, if we want to do a color that could represent LA and NOLA, orange could be a good color maybe? Like a lighter orange with the blue would be good maybe? I dunno. Really though, I like the colors we have now

The idea of 4/4/3 is what I like as well with Gibbs, Tony, Abby, McGee. Sam, Callen, Deeks, Kensi. Pride, LaSalle, Brody. It'a hard to find any pics of the NOLA cast. The only ones I saw when I searched were the same ones that were already posted.
Old 04-23-2015, 08:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm pretty sure those are the only pics we have for NOLA
I agree with orange not red too, But the team won't do red red anyway so we're right. Then blue would still be the main colours

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-24-2015, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

The Star Trek board has the lead for each series in the header. Which of course would mean having Gibbs, Callen and Pride, but the CSI board has the first and second in command for each team. For that it would mean including Tony, Sam and LeSalle as well. Either would make sense to me.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I thought of that too & it would be easiest if we went with something like that. Personally I'd rather see more of what these shows have to offer - especially some females since the shows have such wonderful & strong female characters

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-25-2015, 02:35 AM
Passionate Fan

I dont care about the photos on the board im just more concerned for colours, I just need something inviting and that wont give me a headache or be turned away from posting..

Blue board like it is now with black colour writing? Im sold haha

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 02:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Good idea about checking other boards Chelle! I forgot there were other boards with large casts. Two others that could also be looked at for an idea would be the Heroes and Grey's boards for the graphics.

Also, your explanation of colors makes sense. I do like the first color palate you picked as an example, but I don't like that red. I feel like if I had to look at that all the time at the board, then I would start getting migraines a lot. Same goes for any bright colors and having the board completely dark But, if we want to do a color that could represent LA and NOLA, orange could be a good color maybe? Like a lighter orange with the blue would be good maybe? I dunno. Really though, I like the colors we have now

The idea of 4/4/3 is what I like as well with Gibbs, Tony, Abby, McGee. Sam, Callen, Deeks, Kensi. Pride, LaSalle, Brody. It'a hard to find any pics of the NOLA cast. The only ones I saw when I searched were the same ones that were already posted.

4/4/3? my idea? also, why abby and not bishop? because Abby probably won't be replaced?
Old 04-25-2015, 03:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
4/4/3? my idea? also, why abby and not bishop? because Abby probably won't be replaced?
What are you confused about? Steph was saying she liked the idea of four from NCIS, four from LA, & three from NOLA. It comes from your idea but there isn't a team of four from NOLA to use. This thread is for everyone to voice their own opinions, some may prefer the idea of using other characters. Since we have so many characters it will be hard to choose. I can't speak for anyone else but personally I'd prefer to see Abby over Bishop because she is loved more than Bishop & is one of the originals from the show

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-25-2015, 04:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Have we all agreed to anything yet??

I'm Megan!
Old 04-25-2015, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I almost mentioned as well about having top two from each show after I saw it on the CSI board. I did like that idea as well. But on the other hand, I like the idea of having more of the cast in there But what ever will look the best I guess

Ok, glad to know about the colors Chelle But yeah, when it comes down to it, I agree with what Meg said about the colors in her last post.

MG, what Chelle said, is essentially what I would have said as well
Old 04-25-2015, 09:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

oh, okay. yeah....I didn't know there wasn't four people in NOLA. Also agree with Abby being in because she is most loved. Also, like I said, Bishop could get replaced and we have her there even though she isn't on the show.....like the Criminal Minds site still has Emily (the second team member before the one we have now!).

We might have to go to top two if they keep adding more spin-offs.

I also agree about the colors that Meg said. Anything soft is good with me. Bright colors give me a headache. I like what we have now, nice soft blues......which I do like because the show is based on the Navy and their colors are blue.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Why don't you just add each head person from each show... Soooo yeah

but yeah just leave the colours be

I'm Megan!
Old 04-27-2015, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes as far as criminal minds , changing the color sceme really made the board look at a lot better . We kept , on criminal minds , a character eventually left, good choice cause we have had two replacements in 2 seasons .
Yes as far as Ellie i agree. NCISLA has at last 3 people ,who should be added if possible .
Old 04-28-2015, 02:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

there's no way the graphics team can keep up with cast changes (especially if you have changes like CM has had), but I don't see the question on if Emily/Bishop will stay as the main reason to leave her off. Fans preference for other characters seems more important to me. But it is a valid point - then again I doubt anyone minds still having Ziva still in ours now & many will miss not having her in the new one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
We might have to go to top two if they keep adding more spin-offs.
A good idea if we get more spin-offs . That or Meg's idea on just having the heads. I want more though while we still only have the three shows (sorry graphics team)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-29-2015, 10:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Wow so much to talk about i agree on the banner side the hard bit is ncis has such a huge cast

The colour tbh this colour for this board pretty good chaning to orange might work but i dont see the color for all.the shows

Nics - i see light blues or blue in general ( i guess orange could would it reminds me of the walks in the ncis buildings )

LA - More summer colours light blue , green maybe

New orleans - i see bright or blue , purples even just to go with the town
Reply   Post New Thread