i will and you night Jor
Old 05-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Night
Old 05-17-2009, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo (View Post)
we've celebrated all day across Norway and I get on FF and find out I'm a mod along with Jess.
Hehe

Lizie ur so sweet

Im trying to catch up on my shows on my DVR Anyone watch the show Greek?
Old 05-17-2009, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

I don't, but I've barely heard about the show, so... I know they have a board here. One of my FF friends (faithgrowsold) is a mod there.

A'ight, I'm outta here. Gotta get to work. Have to prep stuff for tomorrow's classes as well. I'll talk to you later.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys

All this talk about Eurovision makes me sad I missed it I was so invested that yearthat Russia had Dima Balin, I absoloutely adored him :thus: and then he lost to that awful rock band I think and I got depressed

My laptop has died literally died so I wont be able to post much here until it gets fixed or I buy a new one

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 05-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, Sheida, that's a bummer I hope you can get it fixed soon. Did Dima participate when Lordi (the band from Finland) won? They freaked me out! My first clear memory of Eurovision was when Bobbysock (Norway) won in 1985 with La Det Swinge. I was a fan back then. And I loved Johnny Logan's (Ireland) Hold Me Now. Norway has won 3 times now, but the 2nd win with Secret Garden and Nocturne was a bore...

Done prepping for class tomorrow. Just gotta print and copy at work tomorrow and I'm set for my classes after lunch. Now, I'm getting woozy, but I'm gonna watch (have as background noise) reruns of The Nanny. Fran Fine's voice bugs, but I crack up, anyway. Love Niles...
Old 05-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't, but I've barely heard about the show, so... I know they have a board here. One of my FF friends (faithgrowsold) is a mod there.
Its a great show I got caught up w/2 weeks.

So i have all these phone calls I have to make & I hate being transferred from person to person & being put on hold & talking to machines
Old 05-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey Jess how are you girl?

i hate being put on hold on then phone and they have music playing its so annoying and they take ages and there are somany numbers you have to press to get to the one you want
Old 05-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

That really is a drag.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had to crack the but it all worked out

So did anyone watch Gossip Girl's finale? AHHHHHHHHHHH! Chuck & Blair owned

And for Lily & Rufus

& Nate being "class whore"

Sorry Im overly excited

And OTH rocked too Peyton is okay whew I was going to be really if they killed her off Leyton forever
Old 05-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for reminding me of OTH... I need to see about catching some clips... I'm a Peyton fan, so this is basically the final episode of OTH for me...

First clips, then off to work. Talk to you later!! ... Okay... Forget that... Work first, then clips.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:26 AM
Supreme Fan

yeh i liked how they ended LP on OTH even though it was really sad to see Chad and Hilarie leave

Peyton is also my favourite character id say me and peyton were pretty similiar characteristics wise we have art and music in common and love the fact that her middle name is Elizabeth hehe

ill be out of the internet until friday arghhhhh i dont like leaving this board hehe but my mum and I are going to stay with a friend of ours mums birthday
Old 05-19-2009, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Popping in before I need to be productive at work

Quote:
Thanks for reminding me of OTH... I need to see about catching some clips... I'm a Peyton fan, so this is basically the final episode of OTH for me...

First clips, then off to work. Talk to you later!! ... Okay... Forget that... Work first, then clips.
Oh well good hehe. Let me know what u think of the season finale. IA w/ Lizie, I liked the way the ended it w/ Leyton Honestly the whole episode felt likes a series finale Maybe they did it that way just in case they didnt do another season? It was a great episode. I was so worried for Peyton. I couldnt have another episode like last week or as traumatic as the Greys finale. My heart wouldnt of been able to take it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth_88 (View Post)
yeh i liked how they ended LP on OTH even though it was really sad to see Chad and Hilarie leave

Peyton is also my favourite character id say me and peyton were pretty similar characteristics wise we have art and music in common and love the fact that her middle name is Elizabeth hehe

ill be out of the internet until friday arghhhhh i dont like leaving this board hehe but my mum and I are going to stay with a friend of ours mums birthday
IA Lizie, I liked the way they ended it but Im pissed CMM didnt renew which made Hilarie not be able to renew b/c the creators wanted to keep Leyton together, which they should but still Like what is CMM going to do now?

Awww have fun with your mom I'll be out of town when u get back so I will see you on Wednesday
Old 05-19-2009, 07:25 AM
Supreme Fan

yeh im really glad that for once a tv show had a happy ending (wasnt sure on the baby name hehe) but I haven't seen all the clips yet will watch those when i get back

ok im honestly going now waiting till the very last minute hehe

have a fun break Jess speak soon
Old 05-19-2009, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yea OTH especially, so for a Happy Ending. My lil sis didnt like the baby's name. I dont have a real opinion on it

Bye hun

So I totally fangirled over these new outakes of my man Zachary from Elle Magazine

Okay I need to stop & get to work