Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-25-2010, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

well the CW kinda sucks anyways. Cant wait to see what they come up with next though

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 05-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

PERIODS.'s Photos - BEHIND: BEFORE AFTER | Facebook
Old 05-29-2010, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Catherine* (View Post)
well the CW kinda sucks anyways. Cant wait to see what they come up with next though
yea i think right now its margin call as the biggest project
Old 06-16-2010, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

its filming next week

Quote:
"The Mentalist" star Simon Baker and Paul Bettany are in negotiations to join the cast of "Margin Call," an indie drama that tackles the recent financial crisis.

Written by J.C. Chandor, who also directs, the project revolves around employees of an investment bank during a tumultuous 24-hour period during the 2008 financial collapse.

Baker will portray a ruthless, high-powered securities broker who oversees the characters played by Kevin Spacey, Stanley Tucci and Zachary Quinto and drives his colleagues to win by any means necessary.

Bettany will play a top-tier trader, unabashedly unafraid of who he is even as the crisis deepens.

Quinto is producing with Neal Dodson and Corey Moosa, his partners at Before the Door Pictures. Also aboard to produce are Joe Jenckes and Benaroya Pictures' Michael Benaroya and Robert Ogden Barnum.

The film begins shooting next week in New York.

Baker has been nominated twice for a Golden Globe and once for an Emmy for his portrayal of private eye Patrick Jane on CBS' hit show "Mentalist". He appears in Michael Winterbottom's "The Killer Inside Me," opposite Casey Affleck, Jessica Alba and Kate Hudson, which is being released by IFC Films. He is repped by CAA and Untitled.

Bettany, repped by WME and Independent Talent Group, recently wrapped "The Tourist" with Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. He next stars as a vampire hunter in the post-apocalyptic Screen Gems flick "Priest."
Simon Baker, Paul Bettany eye indie drama
Old 06-16-2010, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Cast sounds great!

Cant wait to get more details as they film!

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

Old 06-17-2010, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

twitpic
emily wells sings me to my other home. got to love an airport before the sun comes up. now let's make a movie. | TweetPhoto
Old 06-17-2010, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

I hope he continues to give us updates while they make it

Old 06-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

more casting news for it

Quote:
Demi Moore just joined the cast of Margin Call, an indie drama that begins filming Monday. She'll play the chief risk management officer at a firm. The film tracks the desperate maneuverings of eight people in a 24-hour period during the early stages of the Wall Street financial crisis. Kevin Spacey, Paul Bettany, Simon Baker, Zachary Quinto, Penn Badgley, and Stanley Tucci also star, with J.C. Chandor directing his script. It's the first feature Quinto is producing with his Before The Door Pictures partners Neal Dodson and Corey Moosa. Michael Benaroya and Rob Barnum of Benaroya Pictures also produce with Joe Jenckes. Myriad Pictures has been selling foreign territories since Cannes.
Demi Moore Tapped For ‘Margin Call’ – Deadline.com
Old 06-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

This movie will certainly be getting alot of buzz when its finished, I'm sure

Im excited already!

Old 06-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

http://tweetphoto.com/28365547
Old 06-26-2010, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lance Mazmanian posted news on his official website info on his upcoming feature film project with Before the Door.

Quote:
“I’m collaborating with the gents on a very unique feature film that has the potential to seriously shake things up around the world, in a good way.

Indeed, with the manner in which the story is built, there is literally something for everyone. And, it contains a central emotional/narrative element that has never been seen on film, that I know of.

Zachary Quinto, the potential lead, will be in every shot (minus ‘establishing’ stuff)”
News (25 June 2010)
Old 06-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

I know, its so awesome. I love seeing Zach being so busy!

He should've left Heroes earlier..

No, no..I dont mean that..

Old 06-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

he should have died at the end of s3

cant wait for more things from ZQ and his company
Old 06-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

I know..they also have that comic book thingy coming out soon, dont they?

Old 06-26-2010, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

lucid