Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2004, 02:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Nighty- Night!!! Sweet Dreams!!!!!

Please ask permission to post! Thanks!!

J
Old 05-22-2004, 05:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow!Believn those are really inspiring photos, especially that last one. If I tried to take something that close-up with my camera, it would be completely out of focus.

Thanks for all the get well wishes everyone. It's a slow job, but I'll make it. That's the problem with a head cold, you just feel so rotten while you've got it, and you can do very little to hasten it on its way, and on top of it all, everyone still expects you to carry on as usual!

Groan!

butterflybehr
Old 05-22-2004, 05:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Obsessies!

Please work please work! THis new server HATES me with a passion. THe last pg I was able to see was 4 and then it locked me in a dungeon and will not let me out to post or nuthin. I can't change the page I'm on or post. WHy WHy WHy!!!!!????????????

I've missed everyone desperately. Its bad enough that RL is kicking me in the head but to not be able to get here to see you all is cruel and unusual punishment.

I've yet to read the posting of the stories from Tirbeca since the new change over. wa wa wa wa! ok no more crying.

LTF Liz, I dare not risk the bold button thats another stumbling block between me and my Obsessies friends. WHy should the system freeze over that??? oi! sorry I wasn't going to complain anymore. I'm so sorry to hear about the lightning striking your Step moms home. Thank goodness she was out. Hugs to you and yours.

JUNIE! Great news about the walk. Your welcome for the donation. Dare I ask after Andy? Were the police called? Did they catch the peeps who did this? Hug and kiss him and tell him its from me. grin Don't get jealous love. lol

BUTTERFLY! I'm sorry I've been mia.

Now I'm going to give this a go. Please TPTB PLEASE let me post.

Does anyone have an answer to what the hey vB code is and what setting I should use?

Love to everyone!

smoochies, dz aka behrbutterfly
Old 05-22-2004, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Let's see if this gets eaten

I'm with you, Bbutterfly! I've never felt like giving up on FF before, but the number of times I've come on and spent time creating a nice post, only to have it disappear in "website not responding" hell has been very very frustrating. Pretty much every day! Sorry, I'll stop whining.

Sorry you're having a sucky week, dz. It's been quite an interesting week here as well - rain and storms, and the electricity went out at school yesterday for almost two hours. Fun trying to keep high-schoolers entertained in the dark! Well, on endeavors that are allowed in school!

And, of course, the kids are just very whiney at the end of the school year here anyways! They're tired. They're done learning. It's like we've crammed everything we possibly can into them and they've had enough! So every class every hour I get to hear kids who whine "Why are you still trying to teach us stuff? Just let us sit here and talk." Silly me! (See? I've picked up the whining from the kids - June 8 can't get here fast enough! Not that I'll truly be done --- lots of schoolwork to get done in the summer as well as summer school.)

So sorry to hear about the fire and the loss of pictures and personal stuff, Liz. Please let us know if there is anyway we can help!

And I'll get over to look at the pics at the link you posted after I see if this works.

BelievnDreams - Thanks so much for posting those scrumptious close-ups! My my my! I'm in Heaven! Awesome!

Nice to see everyone - Liz, Vicki, Bbutterfly, Hybrid, BBehr, poddy, Maggie, ML, BD2, Nat, VeronicB, Behry, FL, Lotty, Junie! and I apologize if I've missed your name. I'm missing everyone a ton! (Thought I'd try avoiding the bold and see if that helps.)

Oh, and great job on the post, Tigereyes - how did you know everything I was going to say too? Great minds! Thanks for the wonderful post! ITA! on all fronts!

Last edited by Hoodie; 05-22-2004 at 06:55 AM
Old 05-22-2004, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Beleven Those photos of Jason from 2nd night at Tribeca are.. breathtaking. What beautiful pictures of him you took! You are really a great photographer. Thank you so much and thanks for sharing them so kindly.

DZ I'm so sorry honey that this new FF is giving you fits and keeping you out, etc - - I know you are going through a lot with RL right now and need your friends to be with you. Hopefully the kinks will work themselves out.

Maggie Great idea about a recipe swap and replacing the destroyed cookbooks - Alibris.com is a great place to find hard-to-find books and of course half.com for books in general. I had a very favorite cookbook that I used all the time that was just falling all to pieces and I went to a library book sale and there was another copy in perfect shape - for 50 cents! Sometimes you get lucky.

I wonder what Jason will do next? Lining up his next series of movie job/getting ready to start something new - or taking a break for the summer, until he has to go out and promote 'The Grudge.'
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-22-2004, 07:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Good Day EveryOne

Beleven I am just sitting here in Aw! of ur pics!
they are too hot to handle. Thanks

Mom Have a good time

Sarah Thanks

Liz wow thats beautiful art

Hybrid I am sure u know what I am going to Say

's to All

I'll be around
nat
Old 05-22-2004, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Hey ObsessieBabes!

I'm home and we need a new thread so I'm starting that and I'll be back in a few with a link!
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 05-22-2004, 02:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Obsessies!

Been having a lot of trouble getting on FF lately. Hope everyone is doing well!

I am massively behind on the thread. Going to go try to catch up.
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Old 05-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Hey Kinsey babe! Good to see your pixels!!

I've made a new thread! Come on over, Obsessies!!
NEW THREAD!!
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 05-22-2004, 03:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
Kinsey I was hot and had my hair pulled back into a ponytail occasionally in some pix, maybe that's why it looks like I cut it short. Can't remember if I've trimmed it since Montreal but it's still about the same length
My bad!

Quote:
Originally posted by WenLuvsJB:
Kinsey, Sorry to hear that school has been keeping you too busy to play more often here. Missing you, my "friggin' twin".
Awww, thanks Wen!

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom:
Kinsey ...you appeared ...I really do miss your perky fun self ...but I know it's for the greater good .......I know how time consuming art classes are!!! They kill....I wish I could see your work!! Maybe since it is graphics someday when you're comfortable with it you could post us something. Good luck with it all
podmama you are so sweet! Right now we are doing everything by hand, nothing on computers. Pretty cool stuff though, Im really enjoying it. I found out that next quarter I have to take Life Drawing and there will be alot of nudity involved. Think Jason would be up for the gig?

Belevn I absolutely your pics. The angles and the close-ups are just amazing. That man does not have a pore on his face. Must get regular facials.

LTF Im sorry to hear about your stepmothers troubles. Glad to hear the house wasnt a total loss. Very nice DC anis. Some major tongue action going on in that first one. Yowza! Thanks for the DC caps, too. Very, very nice.

Natty I thought of you the other night when I was watching the Smellville finale. They ripped off the white roses! Clark races to the airport to say goodbye to Lana and he brought her a single white rose. Can you believe it?

MyrnaLynne congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary!

podmom what's this I read about you recently undergoing an MRI? Is everything OK?

Hoodie, Maggie, Fearless, Behry, VeronicB, Dreamer4Ever, Hybrid Angel, butterflybehr, Tigereyes, pretty, OOTW, Maxed, Lotty, Vicki, Taffy, Breathless, eM, june.r., behrbutterfly and to all of those
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread