Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ekua what happened with the guy, then? Anything??

Arnold's stitch finally fell out of his mouth HALLELUJAH

Old 02-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Oh great news glad he is doing better Lxury !!

I'm wondering too but worried our Ekua could be hurting
Old 02-05-2017, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh dating is the worst sometimes

Old 02-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Hey

Sorry been a crazy busy few days!!

Aww thank you for your concern and thoughts!! Basically i haven't heard from him in days now. I just really don't understand at all. He messaged earlier this week and I replied, but since then, nada. And i'm not going to keep going with it. Ugh. But chatting to anther guy so we'll see where that goes!!

Honestly sometimes I wish I was a lesbian - women are so much easier to get along with!!

And yay for Arnold! Bless hope he's happy now!
Old 02-06-2017, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

Yay for Arnold!!

And sorry to hear that Ekua! That is super annoying when they just don't respond back. Well I'm glad you are talking with someone else.

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Sorry Mr Nice dropped out of communication. Glad there's another fish in the sea! Yes, dating is horrible and awkward and men are so mystifying... But don't give up! They are very handy to have around most of the time.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 02-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Haha thank you!

Definitely not giving up! But I find the older I get the more embarrassed I am about having been single for so long....just another thing keeping me awake at night!
Old 02-07-2017, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Well on the bright side you didn't want a baby daddy anyway Ekua ya gotta take this all a little on the light side when possible ...that is my effort.
But in all honesty better to waste no time on someone that has even the slightest doubts about your "connection" to quote the brilliant minds on The Bachelor. No need to waste your valuable time. I hope this other guy is a possible contender.

ML Yes men are very handy to have around....how else would I hook up my electronics
Old 02-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

True....

Thank you, I hope so too! He lives kinda far away though so that's a bit of a bummer....over the bridge out of the city!
Old 02-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

That explanation of new guys area Ekua made me think of this old song MLwill know ....curious if young pps in other countries know this old folk song > it goes..."over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house we go. The horse knows the way to carry the sleigh....I forget the rest....that is from deep in my childhood brain

If Jason would get out there I wouldn't have to post such boring stuff

Old 02-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Aww you're never boring Don't know that song though!

Other guy got back in touch, apparently his phone broke or something...hmm But I guess he wouldn't have messaged if he didn't want too....ah see driving myself mad over thinking.
Old 02-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Well that is interesting Ekua Doesn't seem like he would get in touch if he wasn't wanting to keep you in the mix. He might be sifting through several ppl too and I guess that is what the dating service thing is. It is hard because you have to stay somewhat detached because at first it is a nebulous kind of thing but at the same time you are trying to figure out if you like someone in a real way.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

I think that's a Thanksgiving song, which would explain why it's not popular in Europe

"Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go/The horse knows the way, to carry the sleigh, through the white and drifting snow.." something something "Hurrah for the fun, is the pudding done, hurrah for the pumpkin pie!" Hm, maybe it is British though, because who has puddings for holidays except the UK folk?

Broken phone is a reasonable excuse! See, he's thinking about you Ekua!

Took a 'snow day' yesterday and worked from home, because it snowed from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and we got a foot of snow, and it was windy and blowing around. Crazy weather.

First snow on Tues (For stupid sport parade) that turned to rain. Then rain froze overnight, to be treacherous ice everywhere Wednesday morning, but by Wednesday afternoon it was up to 50F (10C) and everything melted - ahh. But next day - a foot of snow! The weather is so crazy lately it is making me dizzy.

So it's Friday now, but feels like Monday because I was home yesterday (and have so much work to catch up on, plus logging in/printing out etc all the work I did from home yesterday too) Sun is shining again. It's usually so nice after a storm passes...

Good weekends, Jason Fans!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 02-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

I think your snow came over to us ML! We have like a snow storm this afternoon. Was a long drive home. What takes me 15 min took me 30! I'm so lucky to be close to home

And ekua!! Ahhhhhh! Shoot just when you thought youve moved on!! That is super annoying!!!! Ahh I would be so confused!

And podmom you are not boring!! I love your stories and thoughts!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Should I come stalk this thread now?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread