Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2019, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
That seems kind of old school to me. But I don't know, that's coming from a generation who is getting married far later and less often and technically Taylor and Jen are both Millennials.
I know it sounds very traditional.

She is career driven, maybe she doesn’t want kids. Whatever their relationship looks like, they seem to make it work for them.
Old 03-23-2019, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
She’s really really patient. They broke up twice, and she’s still with him... no ring, no babies. I realize not everyone needs a ring and babies. In my mind, she seems more traditional than not. I have nothing concrete to base that on. Even as private as he is, you’d think he’d want the world to know his girl is HIS girl. A ring is as close as guys get to peeing on something to mark their territory. He’s so protective, you’d think he’d want people to know she’s taken.
I wonder if he had been nominated for Emmys and Golden Globes for Waco, if he would have brought her front and center. Rami didn't bring Lucy at the beginning of awards season, but by the time the Oscars rolled around they were macking down in the audience.
Old 03-23-2019, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I wonder if he had been nominated for Emmys and Golden Globes for Waco, if he would have brought her front and center. Rami didn't bring Lucy at the beginning of awards season, but by the time the Oscars rolled around they were macking down in the audience.
I’d like to think he would, but I don’t know. Maybe she’d be there but off camera. That tends to be his MO.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's weird about it, like taking her to the ACChoir event in New York, that was probably the most public. She was on the Battleship red carpet with his family but that's the only red carpet I know she's been on. He just really seems to want to keep his personal life personal and I get that. I don't know if he'd change his tune if they got married or had kids or if she'd still just be back in Austin doing her thing while he's off doing the celebrity thing for a few weeks, then back to normal life in Austin.
Old 03-23-2019, 09:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Maybe it's her preference to stay out of his limelight. Maybe she likes being anonymous and being able to go where she wants. Either way, if it works for them, then I'm happy. Well, the jealous part of me IS happy they stay out of the limelight. Haha.

I wonder if he'll post the trailer for 17 Bridges on his Instagram. I hope he posts stuff from the promotional tour this time!
Old 03-24-2019, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That’s possible. His sisters have public IG accounts. He can’t keep them all under wraps. I get the feeling, it’s more him. He wants to protect her and his family from the public. I totally get that. They aren’t the celebrity, they should be able to live their lives fan free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Maybe it's her preference to stay out of his limelight. Maybe she likes being anonymous and being able to go where she wants. Either way, if it works for them, then I'm happy. Well, the jealous part of me IS happy they stay out of the limelight. Haha.

I wonder if he'll post the trailer for 17 Bridges on his Instagram. I hope he posts stuff from the promotional tour this time!
I hope he posts a lot! Not just the trailer, but fun stuff while promoting.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

For those that missed Taylor's IG stories, or just wanted to see them again.

Old 03-24-2019, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

That video makes me nervous. I'm afraid he's going to drop his cell phone.
Old 03-24-2019, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I hate upside down rides...I did a video when we went snow tubing and my hands were so cold. I thought about half way down that it was probably not a great idea.
Old 03-24-2019, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

With the weather being nicer, you’d think someone would catch him out and about.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm hoping with the upcoming promotion he'll be more interactive with IG now that he kind of has a year of it under his belt. But that's probably wishful thinking. Though Chadwick is super active so hopefully he'll post some things with Taylor when they do get around to doing the press tours.
Old 03-25-2019, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'm hoping with the upcoming promotion he'll be more interactive with IG now that he kind of has a year of it under his belt. But that's probably wishful thinking. Though Chadwick is super active so hopefully he'll post some things with Taylor when they do get around to doing the press tours.
That’s good! At least someone in the group likes social media.

To be fair, for someone who was never going to have it, he’s posted more than I would have thought.
Old 03-25-2019, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah he's pretty good at it and shares more than I thought he would. But I initially thought he'd use it more for promotion, I was pleasantly surprised that he shared so much personal content from his trips, etc. NOT surprised at all he doesn't share much with family/friends/girlfriend.
Old 03-25-2019, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yay!

Old 03-25-2019, 06:12 PM
New Fan

Yay! Awesome .....
He seems more "tim riggins" than he has in awhile, must be the hair!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread